Prams

Thank you for all the fabby babywearing information - it's funny that purplespecs and angiepie posted the same thing at the same time.

I'm another bugaboo fan, I have my heart set on the Chameleon with orange fabric <3 *swoon*

Never seen or heard of peg-perego!

Rachie004...it's the teal colour for me!! I did like the new design with the bugs on it that Bugaboo facebook showed me today....!!!

I really want the britax affinity with the carrycot :cloud9:

I'm hoping to get our pram from boots so that I can join the parenting club and get about £50 worth of points towards xmas shopping the year that we have a lo :blush:

I really want the britax affinity with the carrycot :cloud9:

I'm hoping to get our pram from boots so that I can join the parenting club and get about £50 worth of points towards xmas shopping the year that we have a lo :blush:

I got mine from boots when they had an offer on for 10% off and £20 worth of points.

LouOscar, what is the new design?

I saw a bugaboo when I was in Germany the other day - I got really excited and wanted to say something but I was with work people, lol xx

I love the bugaboo too, I really like the black frame one. I've also got my eye on a bebecar ip op, they have the proper carrycot, and look traditional with a modern twist. Both of these are quite expensive though, so will likely buy a second hand one from Ebay :thumbup: Popped into Kiddicare the other day and had a bit of a play around with them, I was like a kid in a toyshop :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->