prawn cocktail craving *sigh*

I had a runny egg buttie this morning - but i decided that I just couldn't live without it :)

Also had a brie, grape and cranberry sandwich the other day aswell - again I just couldn't live without it :)

I know I'm bad but they were both SO SO nice :)

Just gonna jump in here ladies (you're all making me giggle by the way, its so funny!!)
I have runny eggs but i make sure they are stamped with the red lion, this means they are from hens who have been immunised against salmonella. :):):) Most British Free Range eggs should have this on,

Obviously go by what your healthcare advisor says though :)

oh i am just having a nosy as will be joining you soon and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that I can eat prawns!

Anyone still eat peanut butter? Before benig pregnant i ate it by the spoonfull but now i am trying to limit it but my god i crave it!
x

I suppose im quite lucky that most of the things we should avoid or eat in moderation i dont like! I hate brie and pate, and dont eat shellfish. The only thing im having trouble with is runny eggs!!! I love 3 eggs and soldiers for brekkie!!

Same as me claire the only thing i actually like that we're not meant to have is the prawns , i don't like the rest of the stuff thank god. Well i gave in big time & had 2 bowls of prawn cocktail !! feel so fat now though hehehehe

I used to love eggs but whilst preg with my 1st i went completely off them & have never eaten one since lol

i dont eat prawns, but..i have craved sushi since ive been pregnant. I know that japanese ladies eat it during their pregnancies, but i read somewhere that they are experts at cutting and storing the fish, so is less likely to cause problems. Ive avoided it...shame really

mrs q get back over the other side HA HA HA HA.....

Gosh I'm glad frozen prawns are still ok, I was starting to worry then, I've eaten loads!
For me, its pate. Specifically chicken liver pate (I make it myself and its gorgeous). I miss it sooooooooooo much.

And raw cake mix off the spoon... making cakes without licking the spoon is just criminal!

Gosh I'm glad frozen prawns are still ok, I was starting to worry then, I've eaten loads!
For me, its pate. Specifically chicken liver pate (I make it myself and its gorgeous). I miss it sooooooooooo much.

And raw cake mix off the spoon... making cakes without licking the spoon is just criminal!

I made two batches of cookies over the weekend, and believe I licked that bowl CLEAN :rofl:

I used to make raw cake mixture just to eat cause I love it so much :x

I love raw cake mix too, its sooooooooo good x

As long as the eggs are from a supermarket and lion stamped rather than directly from a farm they will be safe to eat.

DizzyMoo - I'm so glad you've posted that, I thought I was making it up when all I keep thinking about is crab meat, I desperately want fresh crab claws! I didn't think you could crave stuff that could be bad for you - like it was built in.

Someone said they're still eating prawns - I think I'll probably have to give in soon and eat crab, fingers crossed there are no major consequences!

I eat runny eggs, I too cant live without them!!! I dont eat/drink/smoke anythin else i shouldnt do though. occasionally my lamb is slightly slightly pink. I will be looking out for those red lion eggs now though, didnt know that before, but now I can eat them and not feel as guilty after. Though I dont eat LOADS of runny eggs!!

Prawns mmmm I luv prawns too, especially prawn cocktails. I havent had a chance to eat them yet, I only like the small ones coz those king ones scare me and big ones just dont seem rite!! I think they are fine as long as they are defrosted properly and eaten normally (and say they are cooked). I wouldnt eat them wilst grey...eww haha.

NOW I WANT PRAWNS!!!! GRRRRR. Knew I shouldnt have read this thread hahahaha xxx

Guys, I reckon the advice is just that, advice, your body will soon let you know if you have something it doesn't like.

I don't think that stuff harms the baby, there are just more serious consequences from contracting salmonella etc. You could pick a safe dish off a restaurant menu and still get unlucky or you could eat 'banned' food and be fine.

If we all followed every scare story we'd be wrapped in cotton wool - people have been having babies for a while now without the scaremongering!!!!!

I do agree that more info can be ace and we are so lucky with technology and medicine but sometimes I wonder if we know toooo much?

ive eaten prawns, a tiny bit of brie (couldnt fight the craving any longer), runny eggs and peanut butter. have done through everyone of my pregnancies and ive been fine.

i just couldn't resist though i needed it like NOW & after i'd eaten it i felt like id just had the best sex session with a fork ever mmmmm lol

I love raw cake mix & wouldnt of realised not to eat it oops lol mmm i want that now!! lol

I eat cold prawns too, either fresh or defrost some from the freezer they only take about 1 hour to defrost its great! i couldnt eat hot prawns, eeek! lol. xx

I had a sandwich made for me at lucnh and asked if the mayo was home made - it wasn't! Heh. Lovely chicken mayo salad sandwich mmmmmmmmm.

I dunked a chip in my nans fried egg the other day and it was vile vile VILE!! I've been craving a runny egg but it was gross so I think I might be off those bad boys!

I would absolutely love some sushi though, god that hurts most :(

I'm not a fish eater at all *yuk* just prawns & cockles for me.

I'm struggling with what to eat full stop i just have no appetite & yet i'm hungry but nothing appeals at all , The smell of food cooking or warm is just *yuk* .

*sigh*

i just couldn't resist though i needed it like NOW & after i'd eaten it i felt like id just had the best sex session with a fork ever mmmmm lol

Ouch! Hahaha i had to, i couldn't resist!! :blush: :rofl:

I have been having the vegitarian sushi packs you get in Tesco, they are settling my love for it at the moment! Not the same i know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->