prawn cocktail craving *sigh*

i just couldn't resist though i needed it like NOW & after i'd eaten it i felt like id just had the best sex session with a fork ever mmmmm lol

Ouch! Hahaha i had to, i couldn't resist!! :blush: :rofl:

I have been having the vegitarian sushi packs you get in Tesco, they are settling my love for it at the moment! Not the same i know!

:rofl::rofl: beat a bloke anyday & i was left smiling for at least half an hour :rofl:

i just couldn't resist though i needed it like NOW & after i'd eaten it i felt like id just had the best sex session with a fork ever mmmmm lol

I love raw cake mix & wouldnt of realised not to eat it oops lol mmm i want that now!! lol

I love cake mix too....I've been making biscuits and cookies instead of cake as they don't contain egg! Almost as good if not better sometimes!! :happydance:

so glad i read this thread as i have been avoiding prawn cocktail but cravin it so glad i know i can eat defrosted cooked peeled prawns now. runny egg is also something i have craved but avoided so might go and buy some lion stamped ones now!!! not that i eat them often anyway and never when not pregnant. so why is it when we are pregnant we automatically want the things that we cannot have, including alcohol!!!!:dohh:

Dunno hun , same as when ppl say they dieting they suddenly want things they aint meant to have lol Wierd thing is i nearly puked when i looked at prawns earlier .. so maybe it was just a phase i had & not a craving after all coz now the thought of them sends me gagging *yuk* just cant win can we *sigh*

I gave in today, and ended up having cheesecake and sorbet, and I had a goats cheese sandwich first! I felt very naughty, but, as I keep saying to my OH, women have been procreating for, well, ever, and these lists are relativly new.

Moderation is the key to a good life, so say the Ancient Greeks, and I agree with them! Especially if it means I can have the odd piece of vanilla cheesecake!

I am so glad this was posted!! I have been craving a marks prawn sandwich for so long and jsut sent my DH to go and buy me one, do u think 3 texts repeating prawn sandwich prawn sandwich will send the message home? i think as someone said its all guidance andyou are as likely to get food poisoning from a sausage and thats ot banned as a prawn.. I have eaten'banned' food not pate bit sometimes its all i want! I have had goats cheese, brie, runny egg and only smal amounts but we still both ok !

Lol @ 3 texts i'd hate to be him if he came home & had forgotten !! lol

I seriously can't even think about prawns right now without retching (retches) I really am finding it a struggle to eat still, I'm having to go all day without food sometimes 2 days until my stomach suddenly decides what it wants then i seem able to eat it. :(

Ha! I think if your OH had forgotten the sandwich, you would be well within your rights to up and leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->