Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

I saw some digital opk in my cabinet last week and decided to test Monday, tuesday and were negative but Wednesday it was positive. I was confused because I didn't have the regular signs of ovulation and I never ovulate on my own before cd17 so I'm not sure. Been relaxed though cause after my 4 test that was it. I find it hard to believe I ovulated on 15. We had such a busy weekend so there hasn't been any BD over the weekend.

Angelbaby, yay for ovulating on your own. I have my own suspicions that I have been ovulating on my own this cycle too. There was loads on EWCM on cd 15 which is so unlike me. Maybe taking it easy has been helping your body get back on track. I really wish you had time to BD. Anyways , taking it easy one ccyle could help a lot sometimes. I hope it continues through the next cycle as well.

How is everyone else?

Hi girls!- Angelbaby whoohoo! -Honeycheeks,I'm fine as I tested yesterday an today,well I took 2 test today and all 3 had a whitish line where the positive is suppose to be!? On my second test I looked it over therally b4 I tested an it didnt have anything on it. An so I tinkled on the stick an there was another faint line but whitish in the 3-5 min. as the directions indicated to read. Ugh confused so just gonna stay relaxed an test again next week.

Well I screwed up with my relaxation cause I just totally confused myself....I been somewhat breaking, however I screwed up this month with my break of ntnp. So now I'm confused because I haven't been temping or keeping up with myself until last monday when I was CD13. I found digital OPK's and thought I wouldn't waste them and pee on them! You are suppose to do the digital ones in the morning but I did it twice a day anyways. lol! So monday morning (CD13) it was negative, Tuesday morning (CD14) it was negative. Wednesday morning (CD15) It was positive and negative that afternoon. So I read up on the digi opk stuff again and apparantly it has a memory in it that finds it highest surge or something like that and it won't be positive again unles it is higher from the last reading. So anyways, I thought this was strange because I never ovulate before CD17 ever! Anyways, I decided to check my cervix and it was still low and it's really hard to tell if its open with all the damage my kids did to it. So I BD. I took it again Thursday and friday twice a day cause I was skeptical of it.... and it was negative but I did notice friday my cervix was high and not much CM. Well, I went all weekend not BDing because we were so busy this weekend. Well we did sunday night but friday and saturday was a no go! So, naturally my OCD kicked in this afternoon and I thought about how I hadn't pee'd since this moring so I took the digi OPK to ease my mind cause my cervix is still kinda high and.... IT WAS FREAKING POSITIVE AGAIN! LOL! WTH??! Anyways, I'm just so freaking confused! In the past I always ovulate on CD 16 and 17... So.... I guess I'll just wait it out! Maybe BD again....

Luckie3 - Hang in there. Dont stress a lot about the test. White lines usually dont mean anything. I would say wait it out for a few more days befoe testing again. Otherwise it is just adding to the stress.

Angelbaby - Keep up the BDing if you dont want to totally give TTC a break. OPKs can be confusing at times. An LH surge only means an LH surge, but doesnt really confirm ovulation. Unless you have been using OPKs and temping it is hard to say exactly when you ovulated. If you did BD on Friday , then it isnt really a cause of worry. If you did ovulate over the weekend , you still have a good chance having BDed on Friday.

Good luck girls.

Pinky, Omuk, how have you been?

It's funny cause I knew when I tested on cd15 it was wrong and I went on and tested on that Thursday and Friday with negatives so I just didn't think about it again. I'm not sure what possessed me to check yesterday. I just wasn't trying but after seeing 2 digital opk I was confused. So later I checked my cervix out of curiosity and ended up having ewcm. I told DH and he was like let's get to BD! I'm almost positive I ovulated last night. I even had ovulation pains. Strange I ovulated on CD20. So now time for relaxing. I returned to work this week after vacation last week so I'm pretty busy this week to keep from focusing on tww.

Strange things our bodies can do!! I am glad you got to BD. Im glad work will keep your mind off the tww.

If I go by my last opks positive, I'm 7 or 8 dpo but I'm having some serious AF cramps tonight.

If I go by my last opks positive, I'm 7 or 8 dpo but I'm having some serious AF cramps tonight.
I'm 10 dpo and started a light flow today :cry: But had the sweetest dream that I was holding and feeding my precious baby girl :cry::cry: I was trying like hell to hold on to hope this morning. Yesterday I had the most stressful day so I blame that for most part.

Ladies I just got ripped out of my sleep by something kicking an thumping my so much much in my belly and I can an DH can actually see it. DH put his hand on my belly to feel it and it moved even more. When i was asleep I thought it was just my light blood flow but to my suprize a moving belly! I was having another baby dream on top of that OMG! -ANGELBABY My flow was kinda light yesterday and this morning even lighter like it's going away. I will update!

Luckie - that is strange really. It really sounds like implantation to me. Whn I had a chemical I had such violent cramps which was probably implantation. I hope you find out soon.

I lost all hope for this cycle even tho it the moment I felt did feel funny an unusal that lasted for an hour an a half then came back again later that day... I didn't have any cramping at all which was not likely I only had a slight bloated feeling. Bleed light/medium on 04/19 an yesterday just a few spots that morning. So in all would you ladies say I only had one flow day? Oh yes I'm sorry how are you Ladies coming?!

Thats strange Luckie, you cant call it a normal flow if it was just one day. Are you sure you ovulated last cycle.

AFM im cd 34 and AF is not here yet. I have been having nipple tenderness and breast pain since 5 days or so. It usually goes away when it is just time for AF. I dont know if I ovulated late or even if I ovulated at all as I havent been paying much attention to my cycles. And just the fact that I have breast pain leads me into believing that I did in fact ovulate. In anovulatory cycles, my boobies like to droop and otherwise I have perfectly round girlies. What do you ladies think, is it the progesterone post ovulation that causes breast tenderness ?

It's funny cause I knew when I tested on cd15 it was wrong and I went on and tested on that Thursday and Friday with negatives so I just didn't think about it again. I'm not sure what possessed me to check yesterday. I just wasn't trying but after seeing 2 digital opk I was confused. So later I checked my cervix out of curiosity and ended up having ewcm. I told DH and he was like let's get to BD! I'm almost positive I ovulated last night. I even had ovulation pains. Strange I ovulated on CD20. So now time for relaxing. I returned to work this week after vacation last week so I'm pretty busy this week to keep from focusing on tww.

All the best ! Wishing n hoping u get a positive result :happydance::happydance:

I lost all hope for this cycle even tho it the moment I felt did feel funny an unusal that lasted for an hour an a half then came back again later that day... I didn't have any cramping at all which was not likely I only had a slight bloated feeling. Bleed light/medium on 04/19 an yesterday just a few spots that morning. So in all would you ladies say I only had one flow day? Oh yes I'm sorry how are you Ladies coming?!

That's new to me...1 day cycle..... R u sure it's tat ....or is it implantation bleed?? M so sorry dear........

Luckie, have you tested just to be sure it wasn't implantation?

Honey- definitely the progesterone will do it. Have you had any news when you might do ivf?

Shradha- thankyou- my cycle sucked again! Lol!

Afm- AF paid me a visit. Really light period though but it is AF. I will probably ovulate this cycle on my bad side. I'm really tempted to start my clomid at higher dose back. I'm on cd3 so now would be the time and just avoid the hcg trigger shot this round. I'll think about it today.

I had my first appt at the hospital yesterday. We were given all the IVF info and consent forms to be filled in and signed. I have my next appt on May 21st. I hope there isnt much delay in the actual IVF cycle after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->