Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

thanks girls!

well ive bounced back! AF finished yesterday so now just waiting for ov next week so i can start all over again

spoke to OH today and i kind of broke down saying that he never mentions the mc in dec and although i dont want to harp on about it all the time, i feel like hes forgotten about it - he said that he didnt know if i wanted to talk about it so he never mentioned it

also (due to "issues") i normally only see my OH once during ov time but hes promised me three (yes, 3) visits next week!!! woooo hoooo

how you girls all doing?

Hi ladies,

How are you all getting on?

Honeycheeks> How are you? Did you go to the hospital? Did you find out the waiting period?

Luckie> 2 days to go until testing! Have you tested early? Am keeping my FXD for you dear! Hope you get your bfp this cycle.

Pinky> Am glad you feel better and looking forward to this cycle. Yayyy! for more chances this cycle. Did you have the operation? How did it go?

Angelbaby> Mostly when not trying thats when it happens! How are you?

AFM, ms has not yet started. Guess am one of the lucky ones to be almost six weeks without though i know am still not in the clear. It could start anytime. At the moment, just yellow discarge, AF type cramps, very sore boobs and always feeling sleepy. Otherwise am doing fine and all the pregnancy thing is starting to sink in now. I have an appointment on Sunday for a scan. Am hoping for the best.

:dust: to you all and GL to everyone ttc this cycle. Wish you all the best and looking forward to updates from you all.

I had been to the hospital yesterday and got my appointment for 25th April, thats very lucky.

Pinky, I hope you are feeling better.
Omuk, good luck for your scan, keep us updated.
Luckie and Angel baby, sending you a lot of baby dust.

Afm I'm having a very confusing cycle. On cd17-18 I had a weird tinged color discharge, cd18 FF confirmed that I O'd. So yesterday (CD28-10dpo) I got a very positive opk and neg. hpt?! Another positive opk today and so Im wondering does this means I'm O'ing?

Afm I'm having a very confusing cycle. On cd17-18 I had a weird tinged color discharge, cd18 FF confirmed that I O'd. So yesterday (CD28-10dpo) I got a very positive opk and neg. hpt?! Another positive opk today and so Im wondering does this means I'm O'ing?

Keep BDing just in case you are having a double Ov. It could be an early BFP too, it is possible to get an OPK+ when you are pregnant. I dont know if OPKs are more sensitive than HPTs, since you got a neg HPT. I have crossed everything crossable for you. I am sure you will get your BFP soon. You are likely to be more fertile after an MC, since you have just conceived once. I am sure you will have your sticky bean soon.

I'm doing good. I'm on CD21 and haven't got a clue if I ovulated. I was due to ovulate on my bad side this month anyways. Mine and DH birthdays are coming up and a week apart and anniversary on the 1st of April. We will be going to a nice resteraunt for dinner. We also have the week off to do something. Will be a mini vacation.

Thats great -Angelbaby! A mini vac. may be just what you need more time to relax or focous on where you plan to vacate. I hope you an your oh bday/anniversary be a blast ;)

-Honeycheeks, I'm still Bd'ing every chance I get. I had another positive this morn also. Hw many days does pos. opk's stay pos.? -Omuk yes I've tested early BFN on yesterday also,but dark positive opk.

angel - have a lovely mini vacation and great birthdays and anniversary x

-Honeycheeks, I'm still Bd'ing every chance I get. I had another positive this morn also. Hw many days does pos. opk's stay pos.? -Omuk yes I've tested early BFN on yesterday also,but dark positive opk.

luckie- opk stays positive as long as you LH is high, which is usually not so long as it happened for you. also the pregnancy hormone hCG and LH are strucurally very similar molecules. thats why some ppl get positive opks when preggo. i am hoping your pos opks will eventually turn into HPT+. and continue bding, just incase it is a double ov

angelbaby - that is a well deserved holiday. get pampered and spoil yourself.

My DH and I just saw what we think is a very very very faint line on TWO! pg test that I took this morning. FX for me girls, I'm not trying to get to overly excited. :)

I hope it is for you!! Everything crossed you have a blazing BFP in the morning!!

My DH and I just saw what we think is a very very very faint line on TWO! pg test that I took this morning. FX for me girls, I'm not trying to get to overly excited. :)

Luckie- OMG!!! I very much knew you were soon going to see TWO lines on HPT. Crossed everything for your sticky bean. Stick little bean, stick stick stick in the right place. Waiting for your BIG FAT BFP update.

How is everyone else?

Hi ladies, i am doing fine and still no sign of ms. Thanks God. I am currently taking alot of medication to help with my bean to stick. Metformin, aspimed, duphaston and folic acid. The glucophage is giving me mild nausea. And no sex for a while until am in the clear. I went in for an ultrasound and i could see the gestastional sac and the yolk. Its amazing. I am praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Angelbaby> a small vacation will be good for you and your DH. Its good to relax and rejuvinate.

Luckie> OMG! am so happy for you! Praying for you that you will have a sticky bean this time.

Honeycheeks> You are an angel, being a source of support to us all while waiting for your IVF. I have a feeling you might get that bfp while waiting for it. Miracles do happen.

:dust: to you all and praying for you all to get your bfps soon.

I sure hope lower back aches is a good sign?! My back has been hurting like crazy for 4 days now gosh. Neg. pg test yesterday taken with 2nd morning urine :( testing again next week. On another note my DH has been noticing he's more fatigue,having a bit nausea,and this morn he woke up with a headache. xx

I sure hope lower back aches is a good sign?! My back has been hurting like crazy for 4 days now gosh. Neg. pg test yesterday taken with 2nd morning urine :( testing again next week. On another note my DH has been noticing he's more fatigue,having a bit nausea,and this morn he woke up with a headache. xx

Luckie- lol....thats funny.. I wish my DH gets morning sickness when I finally get preggo.that way he will have something to do in the pregnancy thing rather than just his contribution for IVF :rofl:
I am sure back pain and fatigue are big positive signs. Test again after a day. You dont want to stress yourself with BFNs, I am sure there is a BFP coming

Omuk- I love to be part of this thread though I am just waiting for my appointment now and now officially TTC. Great to hear that you saw the sac and yolk on ultrasound. I was thinking you might have multiples. Good luck and I hope there are no more surprises in your pregnancy.

Angel baby and Pinky- how have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->