Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

honeycheeks.....All the best.........
Angel baby................I am so sorry dear..........dont worry maybe next month will be yours.....

Thx shradha! I hope so cause I am back on fertility meds again this cycle. I took 2 cycle break on it but started clomid at a higher dose this time. Where are you at in your cycle?

@AngelBaby yes I've tested 2-4 times. BFN! But I have gained weight around my stomach ....I had excessive burping an heartburn for days but I think when all my hope fell all symptoms left and left me with the weight gain. Dh thinks I should go through with a blood test but I can't stand for another neg. -HoneyCheeks Hope everything flows quickly for ya hun! ;)

Thanks Shradha and Angel baby.
Angelbaby - good luck with your higher dosage of clomid. Really hoping that this is your cycle.

Luckie- It must be hard to go through this, but I would say it is better to do a blood test. How many days is it since your 1 day bleeding? Just dont goo with too much hopes for the blood test, i know that is very hard, but you also dont want to remain ignorant about it, if at all you are indeed pregnant.

AFM, AF dint come yet and it is kinda frustrating.

I understand, believe me I do -- I know what I'm saying may sound like it's not making any sense, but it can happen at any time if you calm down, focus on your good health, and stop putting so much pressure on yourself. Stay prayerful, bring your body into a healthy balance so that it's ready to conceive, and it will just happen.

Thx shradha! I hope so cause I am back on fertility meds again this cycle. I took 2 cycle break on it but started clomid at a higher dose this time. Where are you at in your cycle?
You are most welcome dear....All the best dear:thumbup:....with your medications..Hope everything goes gr8t for you..n you give some good news soon....I am 9 dpo.......from the past two days I am not feeling good specially in the evenings.....Its specially after I finish my bath {after i cook dinner...its so hot here in India}..My belly feels heavy and hard..my breast feel heavy and fuller...have lower back pain....in short feel terrible.....I even caught cold n cough in the morning.....:cry: I dont want to build up hope as I know its too early to say anything now......but the wait is just killing me......My Dh says its just the heat......but then y now????

Luckie - I would suggest you to take your dh advice and go for a blood test...just for a casual check up.....All the best:thumbup:

Honeycheeks- dont stress dear.....Although i keep telling this to myself too.....the wait is terrible....be happy.....feel good... best of luck dear!!!

shradha - how long have you been TTC and have you or OH had any issues?

shradha - how long have you been TTC and have you or OH had any issues?

We don't have kids...would love to have many...this is our first......I have been TTC for the past 2 months only...this is my 3 rd month.......what about you?

ATM ...I don't know what's wrong all the symptoms have vanished......I am getting worried........still waiting to test ......10 dpo.....was happy earlier becoz of the symptoms.....:cry:

Luckie, hows things now, are you getting a blood test? I hope your cycle gets sorted out soon if you are really not preggo.
Angel baby, good luck for the new clomid cycle.

Hello everyone!! I am indeed gonna get a blood test I on May 7th. I hope I can wait until that date! I have been having flutters an I am anxious to find out what's going on or what has cause this weight gain bc my diet or eating hasn't changed. Except now I skip breakfast and do a little lunch an some dinner sometimes. Ughh! Oh an not to mention hw I feel when I actually lay on my stomach now,it feels heavy an weird almost like a little ball lol. @Shradha-I know how you feel thay come an disappear like nothing ever happened I wonder abt that myself.? @Angelbaby-I hope ur clomid cycle is going well. How are ya? @HoneyCheeks- Thanks hun! I'm trying not to panic when I feel something moving or when I think about what's happening. I hope you get out of limbo soon! ;)

May 7 is long time! Lol! I'm so impatient! I was hoping you had good news with the blood test. I'm doing good on clomid but still on it and 2 more days of it. I've only had 1 hot flash too. I'm kinda proud of that. And now, just because I said it, I bet I have one to ten hot flashes tonight! Lol! My DH has gotten me addicted to crime city on my iPhone. It's really kept me from googling and on b&b. Kinda relaxed and I go on cd14 for another ultrasound and I'm trying not to get psyched up about it because I'm due to ovulate on my bad side. Hope my good side is brewing a surprise for me! :) but if not, try again next month.

Luckie - may 7 really seems ages away for a blood test, bet i wouldnt survive such a long wait. Given your weird symptoms and changes in your body, there better be something in the blood results. good luck luckie.

AF did come, today is cd3 for me. My appointment is on the 21st. I am kinda excited and also nervous about it.
Angelbaby- I never had hot flashes when on clomid, but I had very bad moods and tantrums which were totally not like me. I would get so mad and be a different person totally. I hope you ovulate on your good side. For me I never can predict which side i am going to ovulate. It is never consistently alternating. It is sometimes the same side for a few cycles in a row before switching over to the other side. good luck angel.

I am thinking I should temp this cycle.

IKR! I'm thinking of going earlier in this week bc May 7th is so close to my DD bday (May 10th.) And I would really hate for bad results to happen around her time. :( An then mother's day is around the corner (May 13th)! I'm totally not getting my hopes up lol. @Angel an @Honey you guys are so funny -Honey and her altitude on clomid ahahaha and -Angel with hot flashes omg ahahaha!! It's like pre-menopause lol. @Honey Glad ur out of limbo I'm anxious for you also for your appt. on the 21st. @Angel let's hope the good side get's O!! xoxo girls

Oh yes @AngelBaby - Crime city I'm checking it out today lol. I sure can use some addictions lol

Friends :cry: I am out..... AF finally arrived.......was upset the whole day.....now feeling better...dh came and gave me a big hug and said it's ok dear.......we will try harder this time....don't worry..... Cd1 hope this month.....I can celebrate........ How are you all doing

Friends :cry: I am out..... AF finally arrived.......was upset the whole day.....now feeling better...dh came and gave me a big hug and said it's ok dear.......we will try harder this time....don't worry..... Cd1 hope this month.....I can celebrate........ How are you all doing
:hugs: I'm sorry the witch got you.

AF has come in full form......bad cramps......feel terrible :cry:

Shradah- I'm sorry! Hugs!

Luckie- crime city has totally kept me from obsessing. Lol! Any news?

I went in for cd14 scan and I have large follie on my blocked tube side. And 2 small ones on my good side that probably will not catch up by ovulation time. I'm saving my trigger for next month. So I will ovulate on my own this time. I was expecting this so it's not to disappointing. I been really busy lately so I'm pretty relaxed this cycle. I have not even opk yet. I don't feel like it. Lol!

Shradah- I'm sorry! Hugs!

Luckie- crime city has totally kept me from obsessing. Lol! Any news?

I went in for cd14 scan and I have large follie on my blocked tube side. And 2 small ones on my good side that probably will not catch up by ovulation time. I'm saving my trigger for next month. So I will ovulate on my own this time. I was expecting this so it's not to disappointing. I been really busy lately so I'm pretty relaxed this cycle. I have not even opk yet. I don't feel like it. Lol!
Lol i totally don't feel like opk either. I haven't been taking anything are worried about O. My worry has been focoused on bloods which I haven't gotten yet :dohh: I have been busy with planning parties an going to graduations. I'm really starting not to want the bloods done tbh bc I'm thinking the pg test may be correct but idk. Scared of another neg. in my face. Other than that I'm great, with the positive feelings it'll happen when least expected :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->