Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

I sure hope lower back aches is a good sign?! My back has been hurting like crazy for 4 days now gosh. Neg. pg test yesterday taken with 2nd morning urine :( testing again next week. On another note my DH has been noticing he's more fatigue,having a bit nausea,and this morn he woke up with a headache. xx

Luckie- lol....thats funny.. I wish my DH gets morning sickness when I finally get preggo.that way he will have something to do in the pregnancy thing rather than just his contribution for IVF :rofl:
I am sure back pain and fatigue are big positive signs. Test again after a day. You dont want to stress yourself with BFNs, I am sure there is a BFP coming

Omuk- I love to be part of this thread though I am just waiting for my appointment now and now officially TTC. Great to hear that you saw the sac and yolk on ultrasound. I was thinking you might have multiples. Good luck and I hope there are no more surprises in your pregnancy.

Angel baby and Pinky- how have you been?
Lol that's just the begining DH tells me he feels his sleep coming down At 11:00, 2:30, an again by 5:00:haha: He says he never take naps but now all of a sudden he's very fatigued :haha: Poor thing may be exaggerating or wishing for it as bad as I am.

Luckie- God bless your DH, poor guy he is so fatigued and sleepless, and here we are evil women :devil:, getting a good laugh at the expense of the poor guy

-HoneyCheeks lol better he gets rest now than when a little bundle of joy finally arrives..... Awe we are evil!! hahaha

Hello! how's everyone? Just an update frm me I think the witch got me yesterday, my cycle was so light I could use liners there was no cramps at all but all day I had this mellaic taste an increased saliva. Everything i try an eat taste weird I dunno wat that could be.

Hello! how's everyone? Just an update frm me I think the witch got me yesterday, my cycle was so light I could use liners there was no cramps at all but all day I had this mellaic taste an increased saliva. Everything i try an eat taste weird I dunno wat that could be.

Eww...no.I really hope it is not AF. If it is normal AF it cant be so light and without cramping if that is not normal for you. I hope the metallic taste and increased saliva means something else. I really hope the guessing game ends soon. You so deserve a BFP my dear.

AFM, oh look, my ticker days i am cd28:coffee:. I just hope AF comes on time and not mess with me. Who knows if I ovulated this cycle:shrug:? I had a high this cycle from not having to temp or predict my ov time and schedule BDs..:haha:

omuk, how are you
pinky, is the shoulder any better now?
angel baby, how are things with you?

im ok thanks honeyC

my stitches are due to come out friday which in a way im looking forward to as their itching and pulling at the skin when i move

slept for the first time on my left shoulder last night which hurt but at least i was more comfy (never could sleep on my right side)

Im 5dpo today and had a slightly sensitive nipple for 2 days now - nomally you get more sensation touching a brick wall than my boobs but im not holding my breath on this cycle

I'm sOrry lucky AF got u! :( I was hoping it was your month!

I'm doing good, I turn 21 tomorrow and that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Lmao! Ok, I'll tell u girls the truth (35) lol! Anyways, I tested Monday and it was negative so now I'm waiting on AF. I think will be soon because I'm hormonal again.

I'm sOrry lucky AF got u! :( I was hoping it was your month!

I'm doing good, I turn 21 tomorrow and that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Lmao! Ok, I'll tell u girls the truth (35) lol! Anyways, I tested Monday and it was negative so now I'm waiting on AF. I think will be soon because I'm hormonal again.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 21:haha: NICE! Lol Thanks hun and hopefully soon we will get bundles of joy. AFM I'm thinking of giving up for a while and relax :shrug: :hugs: Njoy your birthday hun

Eww...no.I really hope it is not AF. If it is normal AF it cant be so light and without cramping if that is not normal for you. I hope the metallic taste and increased saliva means something else. I really hope the guessing game ends soon. You so deserve a BFP my dear.

AFM, oh look, my ticker days i am cd28:coffee:. I just hope AF comes on time and not mess with me. Who knows if I ovulated this cycle:shrug:? I had a high this cycle from not having to temp or predict my ov time and schedule BDs..:haha:

omuk, how are you
pinky, is the shoulder any better now?
angel baby, how are things with you?
Thanks much Honeycheeks, and no my cycle wasn't normal but was bright in color,very unusually light,and short (2days). That taste lingered for 2 days yuck! But I'm very doubtful and convinced it's AF. Holding out on testing maybe until sometime April. I so badly wanna test tho just knowing it'll be neg.:dohh:

-Honeycheeks I'm relaxing with ya this cycle :coffee: lol I really dont wanna have to go threw it all this cycle. I know it felt nice

-Honeycheeks I'm relaxing with ya this cycle :coffee: lol I really dont wanna have to go threw it all this cycle. I know it felt nice

:hugs: hun. it might really help to take it easy one cycle, but i know its hard to do it when all you want is TTC. I am with you to have a relaxing cycle. I hope all the rest and relaxation does the trick and give you a miracle BFP.

I'm with the both of u too. I did take it easy this past cycle. Came on here occasionally to catch up. But no opk or temping. Just relaxed. AF paid a visit to wish me happy birthday too! Lol! It was of no surprise to me. Lol! Anyways, DH and I had long heart to heart talk about ttc and if it happens it happens. The bad thing is... I spent 10 months studying my cycle and I know when I ovulate so I know in the tww that it's possible. So it was still nerve racking the tww. I was due to ovulate on my bad side last cycle so I hope I can be relaxed knowing I'm due to ovulate on my good side this cycle. Hugs to all!

hi ladies, how are you all doing?

Angelbaby> Happy belated birthday:hugs: Taking a relaxed approach is great when ttc. I think all the stress we go through the tww really affects conception though i also know that when that time comes for you you will get your bfp no matter what! I pray that this is your cycle as you ovulate on your good side.

Luckie> Did you test again? Because i dont think that was AF.

Honeycheeks> Countdown to your IVF. Am praying for you.

Pinky? How are you now?

AFM, no ms yet just mild nausea and extreme tiredness. Going to the doctor today for scans. I pray that everything is fine with the baby. Will upload the scan pic.

:dust: to you all.

hi ladies, how are you all doing?

Angelbaby> Happy belated birthday:hugs: Taking a relaxed approach is great when ttc. I think all the stress we go through the tww really affects conception though i also know that when that time comes for you you will get your bfp no matter what! I pray that this is your cycle as you ovulate on your good side.

Luckie> Did you test again? Because i dont think that was AF.

Honeycheeks> Countdown to your IVF. Am praying for you.

Pinky? How are you now?

AFM, no ms yet just mild nausea and extreme tiredness. Going to the doctor today for scans. I pray that everything is fine with the baby. Will upload the scan pic.

:dust: to you all.

Oooooh let us know how the scan goes - you'll see your lil blueberry :happydance:

AFM - I had my stitches out yrsterday but my shoulder is still sore - but i think thats prob internal bruising

While i was with nurse i asked her to check my blood results fron dec, i couldnt write them down as i find writing hard at the moment with my arm but i could see everything was within the "normnal" range - she said the only thing that was stopping me conceiving was my age and stress

well i cant help stressing since my accident, after just hacving my 2nd operation i'll find out in april if i have to have a 3rd - im trying to keep de-stressed about it as much as possible - my age, well theres nothing i can do about that

hope you girls are all ok xx

Pinky - i hope you recover soon and may there be no scars
Angelbaby&luckie - Sending you extra baby dust and hope this is your month. Thumbs up for a relaxed cycle. Hope you had a wonderful birthday angel baby.
Omuk - Im so excited to see your little blueberry.

AFM, AF came today. Never been so pleased to see AF :rofl: Another month down is my first appointment, yippieee.

LAdies I'm so pleased to know everyone is getting along well. -Omuk hw was the scan?! I know you were so pleased to see your little berry. -Angelbaby -Honeycheecks, I have been having mild cramps an small aches in my pelvis I think thats what it is lol. it's strange bc I thought I only get that felling on or after I Ov!? To top it off that darn metallic taste an saliva has come back stronger today (yucky taste like dirty change) Well still relaxing no temps., meds., or even testing ....Thank You All for being here ;)

LAdies I'm so pleased to know everyone is getting along well. -Omuk hw was the scan?! I know you were so pleased to see your little berry. -Angelbaby -Honeycheecks, I have been having mild cramps an small aches in my pelvis I think thats what it is lol. it's strange bc I thought I only get that felling on or after I Ov!? To top it off that darn metallic taste an saliva has come back stronger today (yucky taste like dirty change) Well still relaxing no temps., meds., or even testing ....Thank You All for being here ;)

i dont want to say anything much to raise your hopes high. after all you have been through, i would think this is a good sign, but still i would sit back and relax for a little longer before coming to conclusions. fingers crossed for you

Hi ladies, just checking in to see how are things. Still relaxing and it feels awesome not to be so tensed,even tho I think OH is kinda of weiry of the lack of :sex: We had a long week off with the kids for spring break so we took a vacation and that kinda of slacked things even slower.:haha: Well now back to the work week.

Hi ladies, just checking in to see how are things. Still relaxing and it feels awesome not to be so tensed,even tho I think OH is kinda of weiry of the lack of :sex: We had a long week off with the kids for spring break so we took a vacation and that kinda of slacked things even slower.:haha: Well now back to the work week.

Its great to hear that you feel refreshed and relaxed with your mind off TTC. I hope the relaxed approach to TTC works some wonders for you.

AFM just relaxed and playing the waiting game. But it is nothing like the 2ww. Very relaxed which i appreciate.

How is it going for the other ladies on here.

Its great to hear that you feel refreshed and relaxed with your mind off TTC. I hope the relaxed approach to TTC works some wonders for you.

AFM just relaxed and playing the waiting game. But it is nothing like the 2ww. Very relaxed which i appreciate.

How is it going for the other ladies on here.
Nope nothing like 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->