Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Angel baby- when I got pregnant I was diagnosed with thyroid.... The endo just freaked me...saying it's bad...... I have to bring it to normal. My TSH was 200. He started off with 25 mg for 3 days then 59 mg for 3 days and increased my dose to 100 mg...thyrocare tablet. In 40 days my thyroid ....TSH, T3, T4 all are in normal range but I still have to continue the tablets....
So don't worry everything is treatable..just have the pills regularly and you will be cured.... Regarding the tube- what happened? Because I have a friend whose tubes were blocked and she is going for treatment.....the doctor told her that she will be fine soon....

Pinky- :thumbup: for the operation...... In India IVF has no age limit. It's not fair....they are so bad:growlmad:.......

Honneycheeks- that's sad...sorry to know.... Don't worry I am sure next month everything is going to work....

Hi girls!!! :) I'm so sorry I've been MIA But I have an update: So cycle came on 4th or 5th., funny cycle tho didnt think anything of it even tho it didnt come for August (shrugs) So friend of mine asked that we look into donor sites. My donor found me and we communicate all the time he's the perfect match an favors my husband. 09/14/12 We inseminated :) ...I was so nervous and excited at d same time. I was hoping and praying the whole time that :spermy: got inside ok an I didnt mess up. Now waiting for these weeks to pass and hopefully :bfp: I'm so anxiously waiting.

Sorry been MIA-

Honey- I just cried for you so let me cry for you. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. I really hope this October the frozen emby does it for you and you are filled with happiness! Big hugs to you, fertility treatments are so draining and disappointing especesially when you keep running into problems. October is around the corner and I have said a BIG PRAYER for you.

Pinky- why do they keep delaying the surgery? I secretly hope you do your pre-op and they say SORRY, we did a pregnancy test and you are POSITIVE! Are you in pain with your shoulder now?

Shadrah- I think I missed you were Pregnant!!! So happy for you!!! Congrats!!!!

Omuk- I sure would like to know how you and baby are!!!

Luckie- UPDATE please! Lol! Love ya!

AFM- AF showed :(! So I have been to a endocrinologist who put me on synthroid and diagnosed me with Hashimoto disease. Maybe that will help but I really think I screwed up having my tubes tied 14 years ago and I spent alot of money having them reversed and fertility treatments that just didn't work. So... This month I took soy for 4 days then found out I had Hashi Disease so I stopped since that makes it worse... So I'm adjusting to realization that it probably is impossible although now I know my cycles and know when I ovulate. My son turned 18 on 9/11 and I have been so teary eyed with that. I feel old and only 35 now. Thanks son to turning 18. Appreciate that. Hope all of you get that BFP with healthy babies! I'm sorry my husband doesn't get to experience it though.
:hugs: Love you too :nope: your not old hun I'm so sorry this happened :hugs: I'm here for ya sending my love and prayers to you and your hubby.

Hi girls!!! :) I'm so sorry I've been MIA But I have an update: So cycle came on 4th or 5th., funny cycle tho didnt think anything of it even tho it didnt come for August (shrugs) So friend of mine asked that we look into donor sites. My donor found me and we communicate all the time he's the perfect match an favors my husband. 09/14/12 We inseminated :) ...I was so nervous and excited at d same time. I was hoping and praying the whole time that :spermy: got inside ok an I didnt mess up. Now waiting for these weeks to pass and hopefully :bfp: I'm so anxiously waiting.

fingers crossed :hugs:

:thumbup:....keeping fingers crossed:hugs:...some baby :dust: for you...

how long to go???? im not known for my patience lol

in 7 mins i will be officially late!!!!! eeeeeeeekkkkk

I have been off for a while and came back to check in with you girls!!

Pinky- surgery and hsg should be over and I want a update and your late!!

Luckie- how about you????? You should be close!!!

Omuk- still wanting a update!!

Shadrah- thankyou for the words of encouragement! Do you know what your having? Names? As for 1 blocked tube I had a tubal ligation and had it reversed a little over a year ago and scar tissue I assume built up in 1 tube and I seriously think my other tube is probably useless as well.

Honey- it's October and you must be excited so please update and I'm excited to hear how things are for you!

AFM- I didn't try at all this month, I don't even think I hit my fertile window. AF is due and today I realized it was time. Took a test and it was negative but I'm not upset considering I don't think I even hit my fertile window. I think I have officially given up. I have 3 teenagers that give me hell and I am thankful for that.

Angel baby - I would love to know what I am having.......but here in India it's banned to know the gender...... So I have to keep guessing till the end... Its actually annoying....
Regarding names..... I have still not decided .....I have to think two names... For a girl and for a boy......

Hi! Omg Shradha really Banned! I know it must be really annoying :( AFM: I really hope I'm close to my BFP as I can't sleep some nights While some days/nights my eyes are heavy. I've been awake since 4a.m. and not sleepy just yet. ..I'm anxious to hear from you girls Update me!

Shadrah- that really sucks! Why is it banned? In so curious now?

Pinky- fx for you too! When will you test?

Shadrah- that really sucks! Why is it banned? In so curious now?

Pinky- fx for you too! When will you test?
Here in India, people give importance to boy child....They regard the birth of a girl as a burden because of dowry system and various other things...It is a social problem. Here female foeticide is still prevalent in India. To avoid this govt has banned gender identification.

@Pinky update us please lol I'm anxious. How is everyone?:hugs: love my bumpys!

luckie OMG, did you test. I dint realize you are so close to testing. Lots of baby dust your way.

Btw, there is not much of an update from me. Things are just the same.

Thinking of you ladies.

@Honey Yes I tested on Friday with an Equate (l l) Blue dye test and it came up faint Positive! But I didn't trust it so went out and bought Answer tests (Pink Dye) and got a BFN....Took a dollor store test got a very very very tweek of a faint line in the 3 min. window so am so confused. As this morning Bright red spot when I wiped, happened only once an only brown discharge when I go to bathroom an wipe now.:cry::cry: I'm so doubtful and just know the :witch: is trying her best to barge in.

oh dear Luckie , hold on, i hope this one sticks. Sending extra :dust: your way.
Fingers crossed for your BFP

Hey girls how are you all?
Ive had my op and they kept me in for an extra two days as one of my wounds had bled badly
hip is sore from bone graft but everythings looking ok
I was panicing a week before op as af was two days late. But she came.
I was due to ov a week ago and so far I haven't - temps went up a little bit but came down again and yesterday and tonight ive had ov pains and no positive opk yet

I'm thinking that the stress of the op has delayed ov

Anyway enough about me. - what's happening with you all? ?

oh hun, you so deserved a BFP. Im sorry it dint happen this time . Hugs to you dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->