Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Pinky, Honey, shradha Hw are you? Is everyone ok?

Pinky, Honey, shradha Hw are you? Is everyone ok?

Luckie- Hi how are you?

Omuk- congrats:happydance:

Pinky , Honey- long time?

I just had my appointment with the doctor. She said so far so good.... we heard the Heartbeat ...got to check for Bloodsugar on 17th and visit her with reports on 23rd Dec.... I was shocked when she told me that I need not take ANTI D injection (I am A -ve and hubby is O +) ... she said its not required. Only in time of bleeding or earlier mc there is need to take it.

Omuk- congrats!!!!!! Time really did fly by!!!

Honey- did you do the FET? I did not go all the way back through post! I saw light BFP then bfn! Hopefully your time is coming soon!

Shadrah- your moving along too and won't be long!

Pinky- glad surgery was ok and luckie- any news?

AFM- I just really gave up. I haven't been trying and haven't did a opk in 2 cycles. My cycles are longer for some odd reason and my periods are light and last 2 days. Not sure what that's about.

Angel Baby Hi!!! I'm so glad we are hanging in there together. Another Xmas an more wishes and more faith once again. I don't want to say girls so everyone standby an my update will be in at least by Monday lol <<Teaser!

I know its easy said than done but I really feel this Xmas will be lucky for you gals. :dust:.....

HI ladies, Wish you all a merry x'mas.
Luckie - Waiting for your update.
Shraddha - Happy to hear all went well at your appointment. Cant believe you are already half way there.

AFM - There is no update from me. Things are just the same and nothing is going to change soon. I don't have any appointments coming up. There is hardly any hope for a 2013 baby. We cant really afford to put too much into repeated IVF cycles. So we can tell its not happening soon. But maybe some day.

Hows everyone here.

Omg!!! So this morning I walked into the bathroom thinking aww it's still early to test so I battled in my head for about ten mins then went through with it. But I decided to play around an encourage the feeling more by video recording the whole process an watch my BFN on camera lol. Instead I watch my test line come up before the control line!! It was faint but there pink like a rose :) an within the ten min time frame I took photos of it. Walked out the bathroom to sho DH, came back I couldn't find my line. So I got down a little but I can still see the shadow an I have a pic of it when it was bright pink and there converted it an everything. I feel preggo bc I feel so different an know its there going to confirm tomorrow. Oh yea I took 3 other test all have 2 lines! Eeeekkkk

Omg!!! So this morning I walked into the bathroom thinking aww it's still early to test so I battled in my head for about ten mins then went through with it. But I decided to play around an encourage the feeling more by video recording the whole process an watch my BFN on camera lol. Instead I watch my test line come up before the control line!! It was faint but there pink like a rose :) an within the ten min time frame I took photos of it. Walked out the bathroom to sho DH, came back I couldn't find my line. So I got down a little but I can still see the shadow an I have a pic of it when it was bright pink and there converted it an everything. I feel preggo bc I feel so different an know its there going to confirm tomorrow. Oh yea I took 3 other test all have 2 lines! Eeeekkkk

Wow.....that's wonderful..... Congratulations:hugs::happydance:

Luckie...omg!! im jumping with joy for you. Praying for a sticky bean. Its great you got to film the test.

hey girls
sorry ive not been around - been really low lately

luckie - whats the latest news?

omuk - congratulations - what did you call her? what was her weight?

shradha - not long to go yayy

honey - you cant give up hope - it will happen

AFM i dont think this is the cycle for me - feel nothing - af is due xmas eve (great wy to spend xmas!) and then i ov just after new year and OH wont be around so next cycle will be a blank one for me - but after 21 cycles of ttc im getting used to it

Happy new year to you all!!
How is everyone? Longtime ......

Got my scan up on Monday.....

Happy New year everyone.
How is everybody?
Shradha - good luck for your scan

Shradha how was scan?

Honey - how you doing ?

I've got no news - life is just crap :(

it's all aches and pulling and streching.....sleepless nights... I can feel my uterus pulling....
I am back from the appointment. Scan went well but couldn't see baby as they were more interested in seeing the measurements, umbilical arteries etc. Baby is 2kg. HB- 139, movements good. When I asked her about my DD, she said you still have time. Nothing to worry. I got my second shot of tt. She again told me to get my antibodies test done, surprising 2 weeks before I got one. I guess she is getting worried about my -ve blood group :haha:..... My thyroid tests are normal..... Doctor was very happy by my reports...thank god...touchwood. I have put on 1 kg in a month. Bp- 140/80. Next appointment is after 15 days.

Pinky and honey cheeks- don't feel bad....I was in your shoes earlier and felt crapy all the time...but don't give up....keep trying...

:bfp:Hi girls I'm so sorry I've been MIA but I have good news! I'm Pregnant!!!! I just took a test tonight with no hopes an had actually giving up. I planned my birthday which is today (25) yayyyyy but decided to test before going an BFP!!!

Awww Shradha I know the feeling Hun but your almost there!!! I'm so glad everything's going so well with you and baby :). Keep us up to date your very close!

Yay Luckie, im so excited for you. You are going to have your little one in your arms soon. Wish you a happy birthday and happy 9 months. it must feel so surreal.

HoneyCheecks! Thanks so much! I recorded this BfP also lol but I didn't finish once I saw the lines hahaha... It still hasn't sunk in yet it's seems so unbelievable bc we weren't using anything except preseed. We were using that only bc we liked it an was not trying this cycle, didn't even use the applicators that it came with just a little on him an then myself. Eeek! After 4 1/2 years omg! Girls please don't give up hope :thumbup::hugs::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->