Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Hi Ladies, how are you all doing? Am sorry i have been MIA for a while. I have had tons to do. changing houses, work and the pregnancy sometimes took its toll on me. I am thankful that i have had a healthy pregnancy so far. Am almost there and cant wait to meet my little princess.

I am just abit nervous of the anticipated labour but am also so ready for it. Hope it will happen soon. I will post photos once she makes an entrance.

Until then, i pray that you all get what you have ever desired and take care of yourselves.

Bye for now:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

omuk - Cant believe that you are already at the the end of your pregnancy. Time just flew. We just cant wait to meet your little cutie. I hope she arrives without trouble. Its great to hear you have been enjoying your pregnancy so far. We have missed you on this thread.

Hey ladies, I got a faint BFP last night. it was very light but there. I dont think it is enough to make an announcement , but hoping to give a solid update soon.

Omg omg congrats hunny!!! I hope it sticks i'm so happy for you!

Honey cheeks- keeping fingers crossed for you. I really feel this is your month.... Really excited....:happydance::hugs:

update ladies: So i went to the docs on yesterday bc i had been having a little bit of a sore throat that was just irritating me! And so the doc in the er was so rushfull i barely got to say anything lol but i got it out anyway....he checked my throat an said nothing seemed abnormal to him,then he checked my ears and said that it seem to be a little bit of drainage and that's what caused my irritation/sore throat. And then prescribed allegra-d for me without asking id i was preggo are even testing me. But i never took the medicine bc i'm hesitate and i really feel that i shouldn't take that. Help me ladies what should i take?! I've heard that sore throat could be a symptom of pg also

maybe you should test just to make sure. cold medications are bad during pregnancy.

afm I retested and got a negative this time:(

maybe you should test just to make sure. cold medications are bad during pregnancy.

afm I retested and got a negative this time:(

I'm gonna try my best to hold out on testing I hate d stupid BFN's ugh I'm so sorry u gt a neg. Hunny don't give up mayb d test you took today wasn't as sensitive.

update ladies: So i went to the docs on yesterday bc i had been having a little bit of a sore throat that was just irritating me! And so the doc in the er was so rushfull i barely got to say anything lol but i got it out anyway....he checked my throat an said nothing seemed abnormal to him,then he checked my ears and said that it seem to be a little bit of drainage and that's what caused my irritation/sore throat. And then prescribed allegra-d for me without asking id i was preggo are even testing me. But i never took the medicine bc i'm hesitate and i really feel that i shouldn't take that. Help me ladies what should i take?! I've heard that sore throat could be a symptom of pg also
Catching cold is a symptom but I never had a cold.... But don't lose heart, test. It is the only actual way of finding out.... Never have any medications when you are pregnant. :thumbup:.... Fingers crossed for you ...:dust:

@Shradha Thanks so much. My head hurt so much on yesterday I took a tylenol and it took away that feeling I had in my throat but my headache never went anywhere lol until midnight.

hey girls, sorry ive been away for so long

Honey - im sorry you got a bfn - but i know its going to happen soon for you x

Luckie3 - hows your head now? sorry your not feeling well

omuk - wow time has flown!!!!

Well I dont have any great news to tell - I had my bone graft operation 6 weeks ago and Im still hurting - 2 weeks after that I had the HSG (OMG that hurt!) and 2 days later i ov'd - af is due today but apart from a cold which ive had for a week now i feel nothing but i normally have cramps from ov to af and this time nothing so at least the hsg has sorted that out for me

I was told there was no blockage or cysts etc and get the official results this friday with fs so it will be interesting to see what he says

Hi @pinky! I have an appt for a vaginal ultrasound in 2 weeks. My very 1st an hope it font hurt an all goes well. I got a hcg beta an hormone test done today results tomorrow!! Fx I'm holdin on to faith girls

All the best Pinky and Luckie for your test.

Honeycheeks - don't lose hope. :thumbup:

AF came an went cd4 for me... Well appt on the 21st. For the u/s and the doc test my bloods to see if my hormone or O is happening correct an said I may need injection if not. So gonna find out today I think. Just kinda happy to get this u/s to see what's goin on. Hope everyone is doing fine an keeping faith n hope :)

Hi Everyone!

Wow! Time has really flown. My princess arrived on 2nd November through a Csaerian Section. I developed complications and had to be operated. I am now recovering well and enjoying the precious time with my daughter.

Just wanted to update you all!

For all who are ttc, take heart and know that your time will come. Mine only came after so long when i had given up. and now i cant believe that i am holding my baby. I keep touching her amazed at how real she is:happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Using preseed this cycle girls I'm kinda down but loving the preseed. I hope everyone is having a great day.xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->