Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Well, AF started. Was not lucky this cycle. Am crying so much and cant believe this is happening. This is so hard :cry:

I'm sorry Omuk. I know there is not much I can say to make you feel better but do know my heart breaks for you too. I was really hoping and praying this would be your month. I'm seriously thinking that I will do IVF because these monthly heart breaks and guessing just can be a bit too much. This month I have relaxed a little more than usual but I feel I'm out anyways so I guess that keeps me relaxed this cycle.

The good news is for you, that you know how your respond to the medications so now maybe it will clear the way for the meds again resulting in a BFP!

Aww I'm so sorry Omuk, I'm praying for us all that we'll get through this. @Angel baby I am so tired of the heart breaks also,I have and appt. with my doc. next week and I know it's time for us to try something else because this isn't working at all for me. :(

Thank you Angel baby and Luckie, i just cant stop crying. I was so hopeful with all the medicines, injections, prodding and side effects (cysts), and now AF?

I dont have money for IVF or IUI because i am in country where all this is controlled by the govt. it is so expensive. Only govt hospitals can do this and not private. Just today someone just decided to be cruel to me and asked me what was i doing with my husband because he cant seem to get me pregnant! Imagine that! I just walked away.

Am sorry ladies, but i just want these days to go fast. The period reminds me of how infertile i am.

Thank you for being there.

Thank you Angel baby and Luckie, i just cant stop crying. I was so hopeful with all the medicines, injections, prodding and side effects (cysts), and now AF?

I dont have money for IVF or IUI because i am in country where all this is controlled by the govt. it is so expensive. Only govt hospitals can do this and not private. Just today someone just decided to be cruel to me and asked me what was i doing with my husband because he cant seem to get me pregnant! Imagine that! I just walked away.

Am sorry ladies, but i just want these days to go fast. The period reminds me of how infertile i am.

OMG!!! How dare that someone speak to you that way! And yes IUI and IVF is very expensive I'm sorry but don't put yourself down like that hun We're here for you :hugs:

That was very rude of them to say that! Really bad government controls IVF! I hope you try again with the medications. The first time you use them gives an idea how your body responds! I truly hope this cycle is your last for another 9 months! Hang in there!

Hiya Girls, Im just checking in on ya hope all is ok. I'm starting Royal Jelly/Bee Pollen on tomorrow and I hope I get a good response or a BFP! this time around even tho I'm not sure of what happen with my very strange cycle...Anywho chins up Ladies..xx

Hiya Girls, Im just checking in on ya hope all is ok. I'm starting Royal Jelly/Bee Pollen on tomorrow and I hope I get a good response or a BFP! this time around even tho I'm not sure of what happen with my very strange cycle...Anywho chins up Ladies..xx

How are you getting on? What is royal jelly/bee pollen?

Hi Ladies
This thread got my attention just today. I took my time to read the entire thread. Im impressed with the support lent to each other. I guess this is just the place I needed to be. This is my 24th month TTC and I have been diagnosed with PCOS ever since. I had 4 clomid cycles and 2 cycles on Tamoxifen. Tamoxifen works just like Clomid but I believe it has less side effects. I have an Ultrasound for a follicular study this evening.This is my second USG this cycle. I had my first one on cd 15. I had one large follicle (I was not told the size), but I dint have any signs of ovulation this month and today is cd 19. Even the temps were not good. Fx'd about the USG. Atleast I'll know something after that. I feel so devastated.

Im getting on pretty well. Royal jelly, which is secreted from the salivary glands of worker bees, serves as food for all young larvae and as the only food for larvae that will develop into queen bees. It contains a mix of vitamins, minerals, proteins and fatty acids, along with acid glycosides and sterols, such as stigmasterol. Half of the dry weight of royal jelly is made of protein. You can learn more about it and its success stories by putting in Royal jelly in Google or on the search button on this site. As for me and my DH we have the RJ honey that contains the Bee Pollen and Propelis it was only about $13 and your not suppose to take it if your allergic to bee stings,have asthma or anything in that sort. It works within a 3mth time frame but for some within 2mths :happydance: I've heard alot about this powerfull stuff and all success!! Go ahead and tell me what ya think :thumbup:

Hi Ladies
This thread got my attention just today. I took my time to read the entire thread. Im impressed with the support lent to each other. I guess this is just the place I needed to be. This is my 24th month TTC and I have been diagnosed with PCOS ever since. I had 4 clomid cycles and 2 cycles on Tamoxifen. Tamoxifen works just like Clomid but I believe it has less side effects. I have an Ultrasound for a follicular study this evening.This is my second USG this cycle. I had my first one on cd 15. I had one large follicle (I was not told the size), but I dint have any signs of ovulation this month and today is cd 19. Even the temps were not good. Fx'd about the USG. Atleast I'll know something after that. I feel so devastated.
HI, my Fxd for you as well :thumbup: I hope all goes well hun we're here. xx

Hi Ladies

Hi Honeycheeks! Hopefully you will go in and follicle will have collapsed and egg will have been released. 24 months is a long time. I hope you get that BFP and I hope you get it soon! :hugs: Keep us updated!

Hi Ladies

Hi Honeycheeks! Hopefully you will go in and follicle will have collapsed and egg will have been released. 24 months is a long time. I hope you get that BFP and I hope you get it soon! :hugs: Keep us updated!

Hi Angel baby,
I just found out that I still have small follicles. Losing hopes on ovulating this cycle. This really isnt going to be a happy new year for me.
Doc asked me to see her on 24th Jan, just in case I ovulate late, but chances are too bleak.

I hope it's IB its my first time experiencing this but I will most def. test again.

FX'd for you Luckie3. I hope it was indeed IB and you get your :bfp: soon
I still don't know what the out come was on that weird cycle I experienced. I'm going to my doctors appt on Mon. to see, but in the mean time I tried Royal jelly/Bee Pollen for the first time today and the taste of it was so horriable that I wanted to (TMI) vomit and cry at the same time! :wacko: It was suppose to taste kinda sweet like smokey honey instead :nope: not to me lol. Thanks xx

I hope it's IB its my first time experiencing this but I will most def. test again.

FX'd for you Luckie3. I hope it was indeed IB and you get your :bfp: soon
I still don't know what the out come was on that weird cycle I experienced. I'm going to my doctors appt on Mon. to see, but in the mean time I tried Royal jelly/Bee Pollen for the first time today and the taste of it was so horriable that I wanted to (TMI) vomit and cry at the same time! :wacko: It was suppose to taste kinda sweet like smokey honey instead :nope: not to me lol. Thanks xx

I hope it's IB TOO!!!!

Hi Ladies

Welcome Honey cheeks! Ur definately in the right place. Without this site and all the support, i would be a basket case everytime AF shows. TTC is not easy. I have my FXd for you that you will make some progress this month. Even if you dont get your bfp, next cycle you will :hugs:

Let us know how it goes.

Im getting on pretty well. Royal jelly, which is secreted from the salivary glands of worker bees, serves as food for all young larvae and as the only food for larvae that will develop into queen bees. It contains a mix of vitamins, minerals, proteins and fatty acids, along with acid glycosides and sterols, such as stigmasterol. Half of the dry weight of royal jelly is made of protein. You can learn more about it and its success stories by putting in Royal jelly in Google or on the search button on this site. As for me and my DH we have the RJ honey that contains the Bee Pollen and Propelis it was only about $13 and your not suppose to take it if your allergic to bee stings,have asthma or anything in that sort. It works within a 3mth time frame but for some within 2mths :happydance: I've heard alot about this powerfull stuff and all success!! Go ahead and tell me what ya think :thumbup:

Wow! This sound like a great idea. Any idea would do as long as its good for you. And its a natural supplement, so what the heck....go ahead. From the other post, i guess the taste is not as nice as the name. Try blending with milk. Might improve the taste. I am currently taking evening primrose oil and i dont like the feeling when i burp!

Angelbaby! How are you?

AFM, nothing to report. Am only on metformin and evening primrose oil because i noticed that last month i did not have the fertile cm. So this month is like a relaxed month for me while i wait to see if the cyst wil dissolve on its own.

Wish us all a lucky cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->