Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

I hope you all dont mind me joining your 2ww :) I am due :af: 21st Feb - I am guessing I am 6dpo today. Just feel tired and a few cramps today. fx for you all this month :dust:

I'm gonna try to hold out until then!!! :wacko:

Good luck, ladies!! I hope we all get our bfp's this month.

Hey ladies! Hope all is well!!

No news to report here....I've stopped cramping (good sign?) Makes me more confident that I did in fact O around the 9th-10th....I cramped baaaaad on the 9th!! My boobs are sore but to be honest they've been that way for a month now...lol...

I'm gonna try and get through this 2WW without symptom spotting:loopy:

Keep posting ladies....I look forward to hearing from everyone!!
yay for O!!! i hope this is your month.

I o'd on the 7th, I think, but the last day we bd'd was the 6th, so i'm hoping that was enough :thumbup:

I am 4dpo and testing on the 23rd :) so far lower back ache and tingly nips

I guess now I know why they say not to test after your first positive....cause I have the past few days and it's not fading! Could I be wrong about my tests....? Or am I still okay and it takes awhile to fade? I dunno anymore....I'm reeeeeeeally worried ya'll!!!

Hi everyone, I am brand new to the boards and I wanted to find a thread with people who are around the same place in their cycle as I am in mine and i *think* this one is it!

My next AF is due Feb 22nd..... so I'm anxiously waiting to test sometime around there! I'm addicted to scrutinizing every possible symptom so I'll drive myself bonkers until then!

I very often get spotting during my luteal phase, sometimes constantly for several days before af arrives so I'm starting to wonder if I have too short of a luteal phase :nope:

But i'm still HOPING this is my month!!!! Who else is going to be testing around the same time as me???

Just to introduce myself properly, hubby and I have been married 3 years and we're trying for our 1st baby! This is our 6th cycle officially TTC. It's scary and exciting and frustrating all at once, I'm sure you all know exactly how I feel!

Since I'm new can anyone tell me how to add those cute graphics to the bottom of my posts that you gals have? thnks:winkwink:

Hi everyone, I am brand new to the boards and I wanted to find a thread with people who are around the same place in their cycle as I am in mine and i *think* this one is it!

My next AF is due Feb 22nd..... so I'm anxiously waiting to test sometime around there! I'm addicted to scrutinizing every possible symptom so I'll drive myself bonkers until then!

I very often get spotting during my luteal phase, sometimes constantly for several days before af arrives so I'm starting to wonder if I have too short of a luteal phase :nope:

But i'm still HOPING this is my month!!!! Who else is going to be testing around the same time as me???

Just to introduce myself properly, hubby and I have been married 3 years and we're trying for our 1st baby! This is our 6th cycle officially TTC. It's scary and exciting and frustrating all at once, I'm sure you all know exactly how I feel!

Welcome to our thread!! I hope your 2WW goes well for you....try not to stress out to much hun....I know exactly how your feeling with the mixed emotions....I have 2 girls but this is the first time we've had difficulty getting pregnant....it's been a bit of a shocker for me....Just gotta keep trying!!

Good luck hun....I hope you get your BFP soon!!!
:dust:

In my paranoia I bought some Clear Blue ovulation tests...lol....and I didn't get a smiley face.....sooooo....I guess the surge has pasted and the other tests were just taking awhile to lighten up...lol....I feel better now....lol......

In my paranoia I bought some Clear Blue ovulation tests...lol....and I didn't get a smiley face.....sooooo....I guess the surge has pasted and the other tests were just taking awhile to lighten up...lol....I feel better now....lol......
that is good! it is weird that the cheapies stayes positive for so long :wacko:

that is good! it is weird that the cheapies stayes positive for so long :wacko:

Yea...I read that some tests can take 3-5 days before it fades....

Yay for all of us! Friends to wait with! Hooray!

I had my LMP on 1/24/11. I OV'ed around the 9th. I am testing on the 20th (at least).

So far I have had twitchy, spasmy, crampy feelings in my lower abdomen. :)

Hoping this is the month for all of us! xoxo

Hey Heather!
My LMP was also on 1/24... sounds like we'll be testing around the same time then!! I REAALLLY hope we both get :bfp: ! Keep updating with your symptoms, so far I felt some twinges in my lower abdomen yesterday and today I have been STARVING all day. I dont even know if that could even be a symptom of implantation or anything but it's really strange for me. I have eaten way more than usual today and still every time I eat my stomach feels EMPTY 10 minutes later :wacko: weird huh?

:dust: BABY DUST FOR US ALL!! :dust:

Hi I should be 3 dpo ovulation today. I feel as if my period is due tomorrow as I have been having a very uncomfortable feeling of bloating but it is still too early. I have not had a lot of cramping but yesterday I had some very sharp pains. Also I have been going to the bathroom more often feeling like I am going to explode and only a little trickle goes out. It is still very early maybe it is just my mind conditioning my body.

:dust: to all.

Morning girls, hope you are all well! Yay lotsa ppl to symptom spot with and hopefully get our bfp's together!! Well for me thismorning i went to toilet and wen i wiped i had a huge amount of creamy white cm mixed with ewcm ( sorry tmi) i never have this amount after ov, i thought what on earth is that all about!!! Since then ive had light cramping like af due in cple days but im only 6dpo! Also bbs a tad sore and had a vivid dream that i got my BFP but it was smudged and each time i kept trying a new test it would smudge again but defo two pink lines and i woke up feeling pg!! OMG i bet its all in my imagination tho! But the copius amount of cm freaked me a bit! Fx'd for BFP and babydust to you all....:hugs:

I received my 1st positive OPK on the 9th-10th....I'm very excited! My first ovulation since 2009!!! I also have PCOS.....assisted with Provera and Metformin!

I'll be testing around Feb. 20th which should put me at about 10DPO....I should probably wait longer but I can't help it...I'm a POASaholic....lol....

I hope there is someone else whose in the same boat as me...I'm really nervous about this....My hope are high and I don't think I'll get them back....lol...

:dust: To everyone!!

COME ON OCT./NOV.:baby:

Hey,
i am on the same cd as you so on the 20th i will be 10dpo. I am hoping to get a :bfp: by the 23rd of feb as its our anniversary! I would love to be able to box it up and give it to him as we having been trying for a year and a half:wacko:
Good luck girls!!!:hugs:

I'm officially 3dpo today. I already knew that I was but it's always exciting when FF confirms it and gives you your crosshairs. My bbs are bigger than normal (never happens after O) and my nipples were very sensitive last night. Hope they're all good signs. We'll have a great crowd testing on the 20th....I know I will be!

Everything is sounding great ladies!!! I'm actually jealous about all the CM going on :rofl: I NEVER have "excessive" amount of CM....Shoot I hardly ever have any at all....been that way my whole life but still had 2 kids and no change in that department...lol....So far for me my cramping is still going on....but not bad....my boobs still are sore...I'll occasionally get these spasms in my lower abdomen which reeeeeeally takes me back to fetal movement *sigh* I miss that! I've noticed lately that I'm always hungry (to soon I know...lol...) But I had a fullfilling dinner last night but woke up feeling like I haven't eaten for days! OMG my stomach was hurting...I'll feel better once I eat....So really thats all for me...keep praying ladies....FX for BFP's!!!
:dust: :dust:

Yay for all of us! Friends to wait with! Hooray!

I had my LMP on 1/24/11. I OV'ed around the 9th. I am testing on the 20th (at least).

So far I have had twitchy, spasmy, crampy feelings in my lower abdomen. :)

Hoping this is the month for all of us! xoxo
Me too! I had it last cycle too though, so I'm trying not to think about it. That's all I have going on. I o'd on the 7th. I have super sore boobs too, but they have been sore since one day before o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->