Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

I'm not sure exactly when I o'd...i just entered my dates on an online calculator and this is what I got...like I said, I kinda laid low for a few months.

Symptoms...wow, it seems like i woke up will a lot of weirdness today but here's whats been goin on the last week or so...which is why i decided to join this sight..I jus have a feeling im close to my first BFP!

1. Cold symptoms/bloody noses since last week (4-6 dpo)
2. Body aches/hot at night, opened window and its 20 degrees here
3. Lower back aches, not painful..just dull and annoying
4. Bloaded/gassy..poor hubby..lol
5. Big boobs, bras are super tight yet they arent sore..just feel like water balloons..lol
6. Tight and sore uterus
7. Sleeeeepy all the time/weeeeepy all the time/peeeeing all the time
8. Got sick at the sight of cottage cheese/I luv cottage cheese

Today I feel like I cant exhale or relax..I feel so boated and top heavy..my bra is super tight today...i feel constricted..that the word..no release..just tight all over.

PS: I didnt wear a bra yesterday and actually didnt even realize I wasnt wearing one..my boobs are super perky! lol

I AM having nausea, dizziness, tiredness, twinges, and cramping. so I dont know what is going on. I hope these are good signs!!

Hi girls hope you all well, sounds like everyone getting lotsa symptoms! Looking good for our bfp's!!!! Well my copius amount of cm yesterday has gone today, hardly anything at all, wot a let down! Was sure it was a symptom! My right bb is very sore today and thats about it!!! Still early days yet tho. Good luck n babydust.... xxxx :hugs:

No real new symptoms....but I've only been awake a few hours....lol....So we'll see what the day brings....but I'm still experiencing my other symptoms....sore bbs (they feel full and my nipples sting to the touch), still feeling reeeeeeally tired, mild cramping and backache....Last night I had a dream I spotted and knew it was IB....lol....I wish!!! We'll see what the day brings later.....hopefully some more symptom's.....I'm sooooo freakin ready for my BFP.....

Me too pambolina, i would love to get my BFP this month! Am soooo excited to see two pink lines!!! I thought i would have had cramping by now, i just have this niggly sore bb! It really does hurt like hell, im wondering if ive pulled a muscle but its not like muscle ache its more sore to the touch! Ohhh i do hope we are having promising BFP symptoms here hun xx :hugs:

Hi Girls

I was determined not to symptom spot this month but...! well i am so tired - have just wanted to go back to bed all day. Cramping and backache started yesterday at 6DPO just on and off. Also had a cold last week, which has gone now however still have lots of snot? (TMI!) Had lots of cm since ov, and yesterday and today its more ewcm than creamy/wet??

Boobs/nipples - normal!

Goodluck to everyone - hope we all get :bfp:'s :hugs:

xxx

No real new symptoms....but I've only been awake a few hours....lol....So we'll see what the day brings....but I'm still experiencing my other symptoms....sore bbs (they feel full and my nipples sting to the touch), still feeling reeeeeeally tired, mild cramping and backache....Last night I had a dream I spotted and knew it was IB....lol....I wish!!! We'll see what the day brings later.....hopefully some more symptom's.....I'm sooooo freakin ready for my BFP.....
I hope this is it for you, Pam. How exciting that you ovulated after a long wait. You deserve a bfp!! I can't imagine how stressful it would be to be ttc with pcos.

Well, no changes for me today. The dull ache that I was having above the pubic bone seems gone now.

Trying not to get excited and have a big let down, but my boobs are killing me and I am STARVING. these are the only two symptoms I had when I was preg with my son. However, with my miscarriage I had nausea and no appetite.

I hope this is it for you, Pam. How exciting that you ovulated after a long wait. You deserve a bfp!! I can't imagine how stressful it would be to be ttc with pcos.

It has been stressful....but I've never had a problem till now....I wasn't diagnosed with PCOS till my daughter was 2 years old....then 8 years later (after a failed marriage and divorce and finding the right guy) I had my other daughter within 2 months of trying.....So yea I guess you can say that that ADDS to the already stress of TTC cause I've never had a problem before.....it's a huge slap in the face.....If it doesn't happen this month I'm taking a break and gonna focus on losing weight....

FX ladies....I wanna see some BFP's!!!
:dust:

can you get a positive on 7dpo?? I really want to test. but I know I should just wait till sunday!!! uggh.

can you get a positive on 7dpo?? I really want to test. but I know I should just wait till sunday!!! uggh.
I'm sure it is possible but not likely. Wait!!! I want to test too. Let's hold out together.

lol....ya'll are funny....I know your impatient....just give it a little more time....I've been really laid back this month....I guess I'm taking the skeptical road...lol....keeps me sane....lol.....I guess another part of me doubts something so good will happen to me again....I have awhile to wait....so we'll see what happens....

Good luck ladies...I hope you get that second line!! FX!

Hi girls im soooo desperate to test too, think it will be saturday for me if not before then!! I think u can get a bfp at 7dpo but think its rare! Ooohhh roll on the weekend!! :hugs: xx

Hi girls, so no real symptoms here today. Still have some tinted CM (tmi:beige/pink) and light. But i'm doubtfull that it's IB since I usually get some sort of spotting several days before :witch: but this is actually lighter so far, that's the only difference. The only other thing I'm experiencing is probably completely unrelated, it's a pinching feeling at the top of my buttox like a pinched nerve or muscle or something. That could be from running yesterday (I hope running doesn't interfere or prevent implantation).

I know it's early yet, but I'm getting discouraged already. :-( I'm just so scared to go past the dreaded 6 month mark of TTC. I don't want anything to be wrong!

I like hearing all the symptoms girls, I keep hoping to have the same as someone! Good luck!!

Hi girls im soooo desperate to test too, think it will be saturday for me if not before then!! I think u can get a bfp at 7dpo but think its rare! Ooohhh roll on the weekend!! :hugs: xx
Uggh. I hate waiting but I guess I should. bc knowing its rare, probably wont be positive for me that early.

lol....ya'll are funny....I know your impatient....just give it a little more time....I've been really laid back this month....I guess I'm taking the skeptical road...lol....keeps me sane....lol.....I guess another part of me doubts something so good will happen to me again....I have awhile to wait....so we'll see what happens....

I wish I was as laid back as you. :dust:

I'm sure it is possible but not likely. Wait!!! I want to test too. Let's hold out together.
ok we shall hold out together. want to be my testing buddy??

Uggh. I hate waiting but I guess I should. bc knowing its rare, probably wont be positive for me that early.

I wish I was as laid back as you. :dust:

ok we shall hold out together. want to be my testing buddy??
sure! which day shall we test? i'm feeling weak :dohh:

I was planning to test on sunday the 20th!! only 6 days away!!

I am having more symptoms so I hope that is a really good sign. are you having anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->