Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

I guess now I know why they say not to test after your first positive....cause I have the past few days and it's not fading! Could I be wrong about my tests....? Or am I still okay and it takes awhile to fade? I dunno anymore....I'm reeeeeeeally worried ya'll!!!
I have nooooo idea, but I would keep bd'ing just to be safe!

Hi everyone, I am brand new to the boards and I wanted to find a thread with people who are around the same place in their cycle as I am in mine and i *think* this one is it!

My next AF is due Feb 22nd..... so I'm anxiously waiting to test sometime around there! I'm addicted to scrutinizing every possible symptom so I'll drive myself bonkers until then!

I very often get spotting during my luteal phase, sometimes constantly for several days before af arrives so I'm starting to wonder if I have too short of a luteal phase :
Just to introduce myself properly, hubby and I have been married 3 years and we're trying for our 1st baby! This is our 6th cycle officially TTC. It's scary and exciting and frustrating all at once, I'm sure you all know exactly how I feel!

I should test then because I think I'll be 14dpo, but I'm not sure if I can hold off that long, lmao! Good luck this month.

Hey Heather!
My LMP was also on 1/24... sounds like we'll be testing around the same time then!! I REAALLLY hope we both get :bfp: ! Keep updating with your symptoms, so far I felt some twinges in my lower abdomen yesterday and today I have been STARVING all day. I dont even know if that could even be a symptom of implantation or anything but it's really strange for me. I have eaten way more than usual today and still every time I eat my stomach feels EMPTY 10 minutes later :wacko: weird huh?

:dust: BABY DUST FOR US ALL!! :dust:
I was starving the past few days too. I think it might just be from progesterone in your body, but I don't normally get that way. I feel like I was feeling that way too early for it to mean anything though. I will say though, when I was pregnant with my son that was one of my only symptoms.

Morning girls, hope you are all well! Yay lotsa ppl to symptom spot with and hopefully get our bfp's together!! Well for me thismorning i went to toilet and wen i wiped i had a huge amount of creamy white cm mixed with ewcm ( sorry tmi) i never have this amount after ov, i thought what on earth is that all about!!! Since then ive had light cramping like af due in cple days but im only 6dpo! Also bbs a tad sore and had a vivid dream that i got my BFP but it was smudged and each time i kept trying a new test it would smudge again but defo two pink lines and i woke up feeling pg!! OMG i bet its all in my imagination tho! But the copius amount of cm freaked me a bit! Fx'd for BFP and babydust to you all....:hugs:
I think the white/creamy cm can be a symptom because I have seen people post about it and get a bfp.

ThAnks girlnextdoor i hope it is a symptom however i do seem a lot drier now, hardly any cm! V odd! So am guessing it meant nothing! Just wish this tww was over!!! Its sooooo frustrating! My bbs hardly sorenow either only wen i poke and squeeze them, lol, they probs sore from all the probing they getting off me! Lol! :wacko:

Hope you all okay girlies xxxx:hugs:

ThAnks girlnextdoor i hope it is a symptom however i do seem a lot drier now, hardly any cm! V odd! So am guessing it meant nothing! Just wish this tww was over!!! Its sooooo frustrating! My bbs hardly sorenow either only wen i poke and squeeze them, lol, they probs sore from all the probing they getting off me! Lol! :wacko:

Hope you all okay girlies xxxx:hugs:
I have been dry since o, so I hope it doesn't mean I am. :wacko:

I was doing pretty good the first few days, but I'm starting to obsess now. Uh oh.

I know i promised myself i wouldnt obsess this tww! Tooooo late! Lol! How many dpo r u and wen you testing?? xxp

Hey Heather!
My LMP was also on 1/24... sounds like we'll be testing around the same time then!! I REAALLLY hope we both get :bfp: ! Keep updating with your symptoms, so far I felt some twinges in my lower abdomen yesterday and today I have been STARVING all day. I dont even know if that could even be a symptom of implantation or anything but it's really strange for me. I have eaten way more than usual today and still every time I eat my stomach feels EMPTY 10 minutes later :wacko: weird huh?

:dust: BABY DUST FOR US ALL!! :dust:

Hi BabyLove,

Really weird! Keep me included on your symptoms too. As of last night and especially this morning, I have sore bbs. :) Never thought I'd say so, but totally happy about that. Still the light pressure in the lower abdomen too.

:) Heather

My bbs have been sore for awhile now....but I've noticed the last few days it's kicked up a notch....I've been battling diarrhea today (sorry...tmi!)....I hope it passes soon! UGH!

I have no CM to speak of....but then again that's nothing new....

Has anyone who has been pregnant before...gone through their pregnancy with NO morning sickness? I've been blessed in that department....but I gotta tell ya....I'd take it if it meant I was pregnant....lol...

I didn't have any morning sickness with my ds, just a bit of nausea. But like you say i'd put up with it just to have a :baby:!

Well we're getting close to possible IB time....don't forget to post your symptoms if you have any....I only had IB spotting with my 1st pregnancy....so I'm not really holding much hope as that being a symptom for me....

I have NO symptoms today
No more twinges, no cramps, no sore BBs, nothing.
The only thing was some beige/lightpink tinged CM when I wipe and a few spots on my pantyliner too. But I think I get that every month wich probably isn't good :-/

*testing next week for my :bfp: ! :dust:

I know i promised myself i wouldnt obsess this tww! Tooooo late! Lol! How many dpo r u and wen you testing?? xxp
I'm 6dpo today and I would like to wait for 14dpo, but I'm not sure I will make it that long. I just looked in your siggy and it looks like you are 6dpo too!

My bbs have been sore for awhile now....but I've noticed the last few days it's kicked up a notch....I've been battling diarrhea today (sorry...tmi!)....I hope it passes soon! UGH!

I have no CM to speak of....but then again that's nothing new....

Has anyone who has been pregnant before...gone through their pregnancy with NO morning sickness? I've been blessed in that department....but I gotta tell ya....I'd take it if it meant I was pregnant....lol...
I had absolutely no morning sickness when I was pregnant with my son! I also gained 14lbs in the first trimester, so I'm thinking morning sickness might not be w bad thing ;)

Well we're getting close to possible IB time....don't forget to post your symptoms if you have any....I only had IB spotting with my 1st pregnancy....so I'm not really holding much hope as that being a symptom for me....
I wasn't going to symptom spot, but I can't help it! I am taking vitex and b100 this month for the first time so I feel like any symptoms I do have could just be from my hormones being influenced by that.

Since the day after o, I have had dull aches above the pubic bone on and off, and sore bbs. I feel like my bbs have gotten more sore. I've been having really strange dreams, but not sure I'd call them "vivid". I have been eating like a cow and starving. I woke up last night all sweaty, which is weird because we keep our house super cold. Been having trouble sleeping, which is not like me.

I really think all my symptoms are just the hormones changing since I had them before I could have implanted, but I can't help and be hopeful, hehe.

I wasn't going to symptom spot, but I can't help it! I am taking vitex and b100 this month for the first time so I feel like any symptoms I do have could just be from my hormones being influenced by that.

Since the day after o, I have had dull aches above the pubic bone on and off, and sore bbs. I feel like my bbs have gotten more sore. I've been having really strange dreams, but not sure I'd call them "vivid". I have been eating like a cow and starving. I woke up last night all sweaty, which is weird because we keep our house super cold. Been having trouble sleeping, which is not like me.

I really think all my symptoms are just the hormones changing since I had them before I could have implanted, but I can't help and be hopeful, hehe.

Well that's completely understandable...it's like yesterday, my sister bought us dinner at Taco Bell (hahaha) and even though I'm not a fan...I tolerate it...while getting the soft tacos out for the kids to eat....I got nauseous immediately after smelling them....And I'm the type of person that can handle all things gross....I can eat while watching a disection on the Discovery Channel....lol....it doesn't bug me....so that really took me by suprise...I know it's to soon for anything symptoms like that but it makes me hopeful as well!! My nipples are super sore tonight...and I've been getting sharp twinges in my lower back.....here's hoping!!!
:dust:

I received my 1st positive OPK on the 9th-10th....I'm very excited! My first ovulation since 2009!!! I also have PCOS.....assisted with Provera and Metformin!

I'll be testing around Feb. 20th which should put me at about 10DPO....I should probably wait longer but I can't help it...I'm a POASaholic....lol....

I hope there is someone else whose in the same boat as me...I'm really nervous about this....My hope are high and I don't think I'll get them back....lol...

:dust: To everyone!!

COME ON OCT./NOV.:baby:

I'll be testing on the 20th. Good luck and baby dust to us all!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies! I'm on the same track as many of you, at 6DPO today (give or take), had a lot of severe bloating, among other things, in the beginning of the week (thought it might be a reaction to using the Softcup) but at 4DPO it went away. Have felt really 'normal' since then, aside from eating my life away, and thankfully have been busy enough to not think about it. :)

Here's hoping your weeks end with a full diagnosis of morning sickness. ;)

I just joined this site recently due the symptoms Ive been having this cycle...this will be our 9th month trying and well..im a train wreck! My body is a mess and to be quite honest, I just let go the last few months and bam! I get all kinds of crazzy symptoms..lol

Maybe this is it....we shall see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->