Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

So excited too!

I have been cramping all day after IUI yesterday. Still have them now too.

Omg DG can't believe the time has finally come for your IUI!!! GL in your 2ww I so can't wait for your BFP!!! Remind me again did your dh's friend become the donor in the end??

Nice to have you back Claire, glad things are trundling along well with DH, do you think you might sort something before Xmas or might it be a while yet?

No 3 TTC either March or Sept next year but will more likely NTNP at first as I'm not getting stressed about the whole thing, think that's why it took so long for Penny!! I've been finding things difficult lately, have some really downer days. Sometimes I wonder if I've got a slight touch of the baby blues but I don't think it's bad enough to see the doc over. Sunday sad particularly bad day, she'd been crying every hour for the 2nd night in a row sat night, DH went to help his friend all day & penny's been loaded with cold, she cried most of the day then I did lol, routine was all to pot & was just a crappy day. She was so much better last night though so fx'd she's in the mend. We've decided these whoopsies we've had are our form of contraception at the minute, I get what I want then DH withdraws & I finish him off :blush: so less risky than him withdrawing at last minute. I know it's still risky though & so does he :shrug:

Rach sorry to hear the boys are giving you a hard time! And DH for that matter :rofl:

I agree bnb better for group convos I just think the app is crap & the desktop site, they could make it much better & get notifications on our phones whenever you get a new post...

X

My friend did become our donor in the end- he passed all the tests. The tww is driving me nuts already so I picked up a crochet project, making a blanket.

Why march or sept Hun? For birthday reasons or something else? I get an email when someone posts, do you not?
Yes could be baby blues Hun, might be worth talking it over with doctor. i really should have gone a long time ago really :-\
Good work dg, great if you can keep busy. The 2ww is hard!

That's great DG, so when you have your baby have you got rules &/or some kind of agreement with him or any kind of legal thing? So how many DPIUI are you now?

Rach, March because a penny is one or Sept as we were thinking of having a holiday abroad then & it would be better if I wasn't preggo. Prob be sept but DH was the one who mentioned her first birthday. Haven't discussed it in a little while though. Penny is much better though we stayed off our swimming lesson yesterday as she's not 100% yet. I've now got her cold & feel like crap! My throat feels like I've swallowed razor blades, no wonder she was so crabby on Sunday if she felt like this! :cry: Things have improved so I'll see how things go before going to docs, I'm sure everyone has their hard times & bad days. Did you mean 'you' should've gone a long time ago or 'I' like you said? Are you meaning you've had blues too or was it a typo? I stopped my email notifications oh must be over a year ago now when I was part of testing threads & was posting on lots of different threads. Now I just post on the regular threads I guess I could start them up again but I get so many spam emails I think they'd get lost!

x

I am 6 dpo. Yes we all signed some paperwork. Idk what the donor had to sign but we all had paperwork. At this point we basically had bought some sperms from him if you think of it in that way if you will.

No agreement or rules but everyone is clear Zach will be named father and Zach & I will inform baby when time is right.

ahh fair enough, yes I can understand waiting till your hols is out of the way but who knows what will happen with you are ntnp! :haha:

Yes sorry I meant for me, have been up and down since well Thomas came along really but more recently I have felt low nearly all of the time. Just not very good at talking about it really.

Hope you're feeling better soon hun, its hardwork when you can't rest and feel like crap :hugs:

anyway do you ever watch gerodieshore mrsp? I've just started after seeing charlotte on big brother and I am a bit addicted I've got to admit! They are absolutely :sex: crazy, none stop 'banging'! :rofl:

Hi girls! DG have you tested yet?? Sounds like you have it all sorted!

Oh rach bless you Hun :hugs: suffering all that time! Not too late to tell a doc you know :shrug: Parenthood is such hard work & I guess with you being a SAHM you don't get a break!

Yes I love Geordie shore, well I used to but I'm getting a bit bored of it now, same old, but still enjoy it. They're crazy but I think some of it if not most of it is put on! They make us Geordies look like right slags ha ha! :rofl: x

Yeah you're right, I want to... just got to be brave I guess :shrug:

:haha: yeah the novelty is wearing off now a bit, but am totally sure Newcastle is no worse than anywhere else! :rofl:

Yes and bfn. Boo. I know I am not out yet though but cannot help feeling disappointed I do not have a bfp yet.

No sign of witch. I have had 33 days cycle before so waiting til Tuesday before dr office will follow up with lab work.

She showed and I am waiting for appointment with dr to consult about the data. Apparently 4 mil 20% motility should not be wasted on iui so I need to see what his advice is. But the weird thing is that one came from a 127 mil count prewash.

I think he will suggest medicated cycle to stimulate more eggs release for next cycle in nov to increase chances for sperm to make baby.

Ah sorry DG :hugs: what do they mean shouldn't be wasted on IUI? Is it saying it's not good enough? Let us know what they say... Can I ask how corn you've gone for IUI, I mean I know it vastly improves your chances but it's expensive, can you not DIY? Just thinking how some same sex couples do it x

Too risky. I could get infection or I could accidentally put air in there so I rather not do it ourselves at home. It really is not too expensive- only $300ish per IUI and every time I need more sperm it is about $1700 (for 3 vials).

Can't believe i am seeing 7 months on my countdown now! :happydance: arrhh so exciting! Just trying to decide on a honeymoon, think we're pretty much decided on the USA but just where. At the moment i guess New York is top of the list but i feel drawn to to the coast, maybe Florida. Oh likes Florida too but worry's we'd spend all our time driving so don't know :shrug: any help welcome! :)

There are beautiful states like North Carolina and South Carolina. Other ideas to think about. :shrug:

I have appt with dr on Halloween to reassess our iui plan.

I have to do iui if I ever want a baby. Dh has no sperms at all hence why we are using donor to get me pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->