Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

Well today i still have sore bbs and havent had cramping but have got the strangest feeling in my rightside groin/pelvic area, almist like a hernia feeling, a dull ache all day oh and some light lower backache. I just keep thinkin that its only a week til af so these couldbe possible post-af symptoms, oh i wish i cud get lucky this month!!! Babydust to you all xxx:hugs:

FX 9babiesgone!!! are you re-testing tomorrow?

should i? or should I wait till sunday like I originally planned? I dont know if I can wait till sunday now, bc I have a looks like a positive to me.

OMG that is great news!! Oh i would be testing tomorrow but im a poas addict, how exciting for you chick!!!! My fingers n toes r crossed xxxx:hugs:
I think Iwill retest tomorrow. !! thanks so much

i think i would re-test tomorrow!! :D

thanks!! I think I will!!! you both have convinced me too!!!

Yeahhhh how exciting! I camt wait for tomorrow! You must post pics hun xx good luck xxxxx:hugs:

Thanks pambolina. I looked that up and that's not what it looks like though. My spots are just very faint under the skin, not raised and just rosy, not deep red. It's probably not a symptom or anything serious, just something I noticed that's different. They don't look like it's gonna stick around.
My spotting slowed way down again this morning to extremely light and I hope it stays that way but I'm not very optimistic. Other than that my BBs are feeling a little fuller and heavy feeling and my gums are very sensative to my toothbrush.

I don't know if it's better to symptom spit like I am or just assume I'm not PG this month b/c I feel like I talk myself into believing "symptoms" and get my hopes up. Lol I just really wanted this to be THE month and not go beyond the 6-months ttc :shrug:

All you girls, your symptoms sound so promising!!! I'm sure we will have at least one :bfp: this weekend!!!!! :dust: for you!!

I tested today, I know I shouldnt have but I could have sworn I saw a very faint pink line!!! it is very very faint but it is there, and not after the allotted the time.

this could be it!! I hope so hopefully it will be darker on sunday!
Omg, yay! Dang it though because we were supposed to wait and now I want to test :haha: i think I will test on Friday.

FX 9babiesgone!!! are you re-testing tomorrow?

should i? or should I wait till sunday like I originally planned? I dont know if I can wait till sunday now, bc I have a looks like a positive to me.
You should test tomorrow and see if the line is darker :happydance:

i am sorry I didnt wait, or tell you I was going to. I had just gotten up and couldnt hold my pee for much longer.

LOL

I hope it gets darker tomorrow!!!

I really hope you get your :bfp: :dust:

Me too girlnextdoor if not thursday at 10dpo. Let hope we all get bfp's!xxx:hugs:

Hi GirlNextDoor
OOOO dont get me started I will be here all day lol

Well ... *takes big breath* Yesterday I felt so sleepy all day I had to keep going outside to get some fresh air to wake myself up.

I have been super hungry all day even thou I knew I had plenty to eat.

Then when I got home last night I went straight to bed after dinner.

Obviously I know that its more likely to be my mind playing tricks on me but you know what its like you just cant stop yourself can you lol ....

Hows things with you today?
I woke up all sweaty a few nights ago too! And have been very hungry. Your symptoms sound good! I hate worrying if everything is in my head too. I don't think so, but I know it could just be my hormones playing tricks. O, and I had the butterfly feeling too. Does it feel kinda like bubbles?

It's over for me....after going back to bed (cause my lil one wasnt up yet) I woke to to find out that the :witch: got me....I was completely off on EVERYTHING....this is all so cruel...:cry:

I knew those cramps were intense for a reason....

Good luck to all you ladies! I'll be checking in on ya'll!

It's over for me....after going back to bed (cause my lil one wasnt up yet) I woke to to find out that the :witch: got me....I was completely off on EVERYTHING....this is all so cruel...:cry:

I knew those cramps were intense for a reason....

Good luck to all you ladies! I'll be checking in on ya'll!
Oh no! I was really hoping this was your month. I'm so sorry.

Hi

Yeah Girlnextdoor its kind of like bubbles but as soon as I think about it then the feeling goes away ... lol ..

I think I shall be 10dpo on Saturday with AF due next Monday so I am trying to hold on till Sunday to test. It will be my hubby's birthday on Sunday as well so would be wicked pressie for him

Really sorry you hear your out for this month Pam, fingers and toes crossed for you for next month, and same goes to all you girls still in the TWW xx

thanks ladies...I can't believe how wrong I was! Even the opk's.....gosh this is frustrating.....*heavy sigh* Just gotta take it in stride....and pray for next month!

Heather, I'm having something similar. I feel wet, but it doesn't feel like normal cm, it is definitely very much like water. Mine is not enough to reach my panties though. When I go to the toilet, I don't *see* anything.

Totally me too! There is nothing there for me neither, especially when I wipe. It's just like water in my undies. So strange!!

I am having the same thing heather, I kept thinking it was my period, bc i was wet,but it was just watery .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->