Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

I was planning to test on sunday the 20th!! only 6 days away!!

I am having more symptoms so I hope that is a really good sign. are you having anymore?
i am about the same. my boobs are killing me and feel very full, and my appetite is crazy. i am constantly hungry and that isn't like me. i'm starting to feel a little run down too, but that could be in my head :wacko:

oh, and i'm having a "bubbly" feeling in my lower abdomen now, but i had that last month too.

I am having more symptoms so I hope that is a really good sign. are you having anymore?
that seems like forever, but i will try and wait, haha. i won't test without telling you first :flower:

i'm also feeling like my brain is working slowly. i mean, feeling super dumb today. i have done some really stupid things.

I've been feeling pretty out of it too....just real absent-minded....Good sign??!

Hi ladies! Im in about the same place in my cycle as all of you...and completely obsessing over every twinge!!! :dohh:

I just cant help it!

I wanted to let all of you know about a website I found called countdowntopreganacy.com.

It gives you all of the TWW symptoms, what percent of women feel each of them on each day past ovulation, etc... Lots of info for ladies like us to pick through!:thumbup:

Good luck to all of you on your :bfp:s!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i am about the same. my boobs are killing me and feel very full, and my appetite is crazy. i am constantly hungry and that isn't like me. i'm starting to feel a little run down too, but that could be in my head :wacko:

oh, and i'm having a "bubbly" feeling in my lower abdomen now, but i had that last month too.
Yeah I am having the same symptoms as you are!!!

that seems like forever, but i will try and wait, haha. i won't test without telling you first :flower:

i'm also feeling like my brain is working slowly. i mean, feeling super dumb today. i have done some really stupid things.

thanks!!! I wont test, without telling you either.
I feel really slow lately adn dumb. lol i hope that is a good sign. haha

anyone taking supplements??
I am taking maca, prenatals, and cramp bark and black haw (just in case I am pregnant to keep me pregnant). I quit the epo after my ovulation. I am also supplementating with progesterone, I started it after ovulation.

I'm not sure if I hit my ovulation, but did the baby dance all around the time I had close to a positive opk. I just hope I ovulated this month. I took soy the last two months and didn't ovulate, so I didn't take it this month, hopefully I did. I will be testing on the 20th.

Hi ladies! Im in about the same place in my cycle as all of you...and completely obsessing over every twinge!!! :dohh:

I just cant help it!

I wanted to let all of you know about a website I found called countdowntopreganacy.com.

It gives you all of the TWW symptoms, what percent of women feel each of them on each day past ovulation, etc... Lots of info for ladies like us to pick through!:thumbup:

Good luck to all of you on your :bfp:s!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
I love that website! More ways for us to obsess, lol.

I am taking maca, prenatals, and cramp bark and black haw (just in case I am pregnant to keep me pregnant). I quit the epo after my ovulation. I am also supplementating with progesterone, I started it after ovulation.
Yes, taking vitex and b100 for the first time this cycle. That is why I don't want to get too excited about symptoms because it could just be that my hormone are acting crazy from the herbs. So far though, I love the effects. I had lots of ewcm, which I dint normally get, high sex drive and I normally don't have, and increased energy :thumbup:

One thing that makes me nervous is that I have read a bunch of people's symptoms and I feel like a lot of the bfp's had increased cm. I am completely dry.

Oh well dont get down. some women dont ever have an increase in cm, and still get pregnant.

Yes, taking vitex and b100 for the first time this cycle. That is why I don't want to get too excited about symptoms because it could just be that my hormone are acting crazy from the herbs. So far though, I love the effects. I had lots of ewcm, which I dint normally get, high sex drive and I normally don't have, and increased energy :thumbup:

OH well, I Hope you are getting your :bfp: on sunday!!!

I heard only good things about vitex.
:dust:

Thank you! I hope you get your bfp too! The wait is killing me.

One thing that makes me nervous is that I have read a bunch of people's symptoms and I feel like a lot of the bfp's had increased cm. I am completely dry.

I'm the same way hun...I didn't have it with either of my pregnancies....so I'm not worried about...and in my opinion you shouldn't either....everyone is different....When I go to the restroom I'll notice teeny tiny amounts but it's usually nothing....

My cramps have really stepped it up today....I really don't know if thats good or bad....lol....it really feels like AF cramps....I've also been having some diarrhea (tmi sorry).....but I'm wondering if it's cause of my medication....I take 1000mg of Metformin.....but I don't know why I would be getting side effects from it now....uugh!

I'm pretty sure I'm already out this cycle ladies :nope:
This evening I started spotting heavier and dark brown (ick) which is what I usually get around now up until :witch:
:cry: I think I have a Luteal Phase issue, I've been doing everything else right we BD like crazy this month all around the right time and I've been taking a prenatal multi for months. ... but I just start spotting so early it's never going to take. I got vitamin B supplements this month but I think it was too late for this cycle.

It's sure getting very upsetting, I just want my :bfp: already! grrrrrr :nope:

I'm the same way hun...I didn't have it with either of my pregnancies....so I'm not worried about...and in my opinion you shouldn't either....everyone is different....When I go to the restroom I'll notice teeny tiny amounts but it's usually nothing....

Ok, good. That makes me feel better. :flower: my son was a surprise so I never tracked any of my early symptoms. The only obvious symptoms I had were sore boobs and eating a lot even though I wasn't hungry.

My cramps have really stepped it up today....I really don't know if thats good or bad....lol....it really feels like AF cramps....I've also been having some diarrhea (tmi sorry).....but I'm wondering if it's cause of my medication....I take 1000mg of Metformin.....but I don't know why I would be getting side effects from it now....uugh!
I hate that all the pregnancy symptoms are also pms symptoms. I hope that is implantation cramping you are feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->