Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm already out this cycle ladies :nope:
This evening I started spotting heavier and dark brown (ick) which is what I usually get around now up until :witch:
:cry: I think I have a Luteal Phase issue, I've been doing everything else right we BD like crazy this month all around the right time and I've been taking a prenatal multi for months. ... but I just start spotting so early it's never going to take. I got vitamin B supplements this month but I think it was too late for this cycle.

It's sure getting very upsetting, I just want my :bfp: already! grrrrrr :nope:
I'm sorry. Maybe implantation? If not, I hope the vites help.

Hey Girls, just wanted to add now that in addition the funny uterine tingles/twinges/spasms in the beginning (1-3 DPO), I also had some pretty substantial cramps last night, wet feeling (even had to change underwear before work), stuffy nose, vivid dreams and woke up this morning with a nosebleed. Even though I've had two previous miscarriages, this is my very first TWW. It's so interesting to watch symptoms come and go.

I am going to test on Sunday the 20th too! Our thread is gonna be jumpin' this Sunday! BFP's for all, I hope! xoxo

Hey Girls, just wanted to add now that in addition the funny uterine tingles/twinges/spasms in the beginning (1-3 DPO), I also had some pretty substantial cramps last night, wet feeling (even had to change underwear before work), stuffy nose, vivid dreams and woke up this morning with a nosebleed. Even though I've had two previous miscarriages, this is my very first TWW. It's so interesting to watch symptoms come and go.

I am going to test on Sunday the 20th too! Our thread is gonna be jumpin' this Sunday! BFP's for all, I hope! xoxo
When you say "wet feeling", does it feel kind of like pee or like you just started your period? That is how I have felt a little bit today, but when I go to the bathroom there is nothing.

Ok I just had to get this up here before bed. I am still having the brown spotting but have noticed some other things.
: a few more twinges in lower abdomen tonight (couldve been all the valentine sweets)
: realized my gums have been sensative for the last few days and I don't have that normally, usually I could brush for 20 minutes without any discomfort but the last few nights it hurts as soon as I start (am and pm) I hink I've heard of this as a sign before?
: i noticed spots on my breasts. Not really rash spots and not acne spots just spots like red/rosy spots in the skin. (is this anything at all??) also BBs are getting heavier feeling

So. What should I think? Am I just talking myself into wishful thinking here? I really think the brown spoting is still a bad sign tho. :shrug:

I'll look back in the morning!

When you say "wet feeling", does it feel kind of like pee or like you just started your period? That is how I have felt a little bit today, but when I go to the bathroom there is nothing.

I guess it feels like what I imagine peeing your pants must feel like (at least a little). Yesterday my cm was way watery and I was a little self-conscious that it was visible on the outside of my jeans. I dunno.... just really, really watery wet. :)

OOOOOooooo ladies.....I'm cramping bad this morning....you know those cramps you get when AF is really heavy....that deep in the muscle ache that makes you wanna bend over and stretches out to your hips.....uuuugh....well that's me this morning.....:cry:

I hope it passes soon!!

How are you ladies getting along? Anymore symptoms?

Ok I just had to get this up here before bed. I am still having the brown spotting but have noticed some other things.
: a few more twinges in lower abdomen tonight (couldve been all the valentine sweets)
: realized my gums have been sensative for the last few days and I don't have that normally, usually I could brush for 20 minutes without any discomfort but the last few nights it hurts as soon as I start (am and pm) I hink I've heard of this as a sign before?
: i noticed spots on my breasts. Not really rash spots and not acne spots just spots like red/rosy spots in the skin. (is this anything at all??) also BBs are getting heavier feeling

So. What should I think? Am I just talking myself into wishful thinking here? I really think the brown spoting is still a bad sign tho. :shrug:

I'll look back in the morning!

The red spots might just be hemangiomas...nothing to worry about....I have them too, so does my sister....and both my girls have one (eldest has a coin sized one on her forehead which is almost invisable now and my youngest has one the size of a popcorn kernal on the back of her shoulder)....

ohh just found this thread! i've been reading through your discussions with all your symptoms, hopefully some of us are going to get the BFP in here!!

i'm in my first TWW. also my first cycle after BCP, so i have no clue what is going on! i should wait until sunday to test, but will prob test thursday as my DH is going out of town that day, so if i could know before then and tell him, that would be awesome :)

my biggest "symptom" has been my lower abdominal area feels weird... i'm not sure if this is the "pulling" sensation people talk about or what. it just feels really tight, almost like - and ha this sounds crazy i know - it's like i almost feel like i'm carrying my uterus around, like someone just stuck it on the outside of my body. it went from some unknown organ to something i can sort of feel the heft of. it's REALLY weird.

but again, since this is my first month off BCP, could just be related to that. frustrating not to know!!

besides that, i have little moments of nausea, and my DH said this morning out of the blue - "wow you are glowing" - which was bizarre as i had just hopped out of the shower and had been awake a total of about 10 minutes.

good luck to all! will definitely be stoping in later to see everybody's symptoms!

Hi everyone
I hope you dont mind but I would love to join your thread.

My hubby and I have decided this month to get serious about trying to conceive as we are not getting any younger lol (Him 38 Me 36)

I have a weight problem and was trying to deal with that first but after I went to the doc's and was given a clean bill of health we thought lets just start trying while I am trying to lose weight and exercise more.

We bought a clear blue fertiltity monitor this month and bd on my one high day and two peak days. I think I am 6dpo now and am driving myself crazy symptom spotting.

I also plan to test on Sunday so I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for you all as well...

Heather, I'm having something similar. I feel wet, but it doesn't feel like normal cm, it is definitely very much like water. Mine is not enough to reach my panties though. When I go to the toilet, I don't *see* anything.

I still have super sore boobs and starving today. Had the "wet" feeling last night, but I'm not sure if that is a symptom. I had some weird crampy feelings last night laying on the couch. I don't know exactly how to describe it, but it felt like my uterus was twisting around. I guess this would be cramps? I never get pms cramps, so maybe this is what it feel a like? It was a very slow, almost like my uterus was moving, feeling.

OOOOOooooo ladies.....I'm cramping bad this morning....you know those cramps you get when AF is really heavy....that deep in the muscle ache that makes you wanna bend over and stretches out to your hips.....uuuugh....well that's me this morning.....:cry:

I hope it passes soon!!

How are you ladies getting along? Anymore symptoms?
Ugh. I hope they go away. A lot of ladies have had af cramps and got a bfp though.

I tested today, I know I shouldnt have but I could have sworn I saw a very faint pink line!!! it is very very faint but it is there, and not after the allotted the time.

this could be it!! I hope so hopefully it will be darker on sunday!

Hi GirlNextDoor
OOOO dont get me started I will be here all day lol

Well ... *takes big breath* Yesterday I felt so sleepy all day I had to keep going outside to get some fresh air to wake myself up.

I have been super hungry all day even thou I knew I had plenty to eat.

Then when I got home last night I went straight to bed after dinner.

I woke up again about midnight and was soaking wet like I had been sweating loads (gross I know sorry) in fact I had to get up and have a shower. Then straight back to sleep and slept right through to the morning. Crazy dreams all night

I am exhusted again today and I feel like I have weird butterflies in my tummy - not painful just funny.

Finally I have noticed loads of EWCM today which is something I have never noticed before at this point in my cycle.

Obviously I know that its more likely to be my mind playing tricks on me but you know what its like you just cant stop yourself can you lol ....

Hows things with you today?

FX 9babiesgone!!! are you re-testing tomorrow?

should i? or should I wait till sunday like I originally planned? I dont know if I can wait till sunday now, bc I have a looks like a positive to me.

Hi every one is having loads of symptoms wow!! I am feeling really dry but roday I noticed that my bbs look like a map with all the veins showing and I had some cramping and I have a runny nose. mmmmmm wish those nine days would just fly away!!!

should i? or should I wait till sunday like I originally planned? I dont know if I can wait till sunday now, bc I have a looks like a positive to me.

OMG that is great news!! Oh i would be testing tomorrow but im a poas addict, how exciting for you chick!!!! My fingers n toes r crossed xxxx:hugs:

i think i would re-test tomorrow!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->