Pre-folds/Diaper Inserts

Davis_1016

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wanting to get some suggestions for brands of Pre-folds/Diaper Inserts. Also, if you have a suggestion of where to buy from that would be great!! Thanks so much!!:thumbup:

What covers do you plan to use them with? Do you want prefolds that you can fold around the baby or just tri-fold and lay in the cover, or both?

Okay, I've not really noticed all that much difference between the different brands of pre-folds, although we don't have some of the ones you have in the US. What I have noticed is that the different fabrics can make a big difference. If you're wanting prefolds for every day use, I'd probably get cotton for day times but invest a bit more in some hemp ones (the Thirsties hemp jersey ones are great) and/or some bamboo ones (I like the Blueberry bamboo ones) as they will be a bit more absorbent and/or trimmer. The Thirsties ones are my favourite of all - more absorbent than a cotton prefold but much trimmer and they stay soft, unlike hemp fleece.

GMD's (Great Mountain Diaper) prefolds, and ebay :)

I got all mine brand new off ebay and at a fraction of what they'd have cost buying retail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->