pre-IVF anxiety... Help!!

Got this one too... oh I really hope this is our baby and not another chemical

View attachment 1110130
Congratulations!! Everything is crossed for you to have a sticky embryo <3. It's definitely not too late for it to be real, I got a shadow of a line at 10dpo and a real line and positive digital on 11dpo :)

Thank you ladies. I think I'll try and see if I can go and do a blood test tomorrow and 2 days later. I know it won't change anything if it's not meant to be but knowledge makes me feel a bit less anxious so hopefully it will help.

Thank you ladies. I think I'll try and see if I can go and do a blood test tomorrow and 2 days later. I know it won't change anything if it's not meant to be but knowledge makes me feel a bit less anxious so hopefully it will help.
Yes, absolutely! The bloodwork eases the mind for sure.

Well ladies, I graduated our fertility clinic today! Baby measured exactly 11 weeks 3 days and had a heart rate of 161 bpm <3. I can't believe I am no longer a current patient at our fertility clinic! We have our first OB appointment next Friday. I attached a couple of 3D pictures of our little one. He or she was moving a lot today and had their face covered and feet crossed <3 So cute!

IMG-2448.jpg

Well ladies, I graduated our fertility clinic today! Baby measured exactly 11 weeks 3 days and had a heart rate of 161 bpm <3. I can't believe I am no longer a current patient at our fertility clinic! We have our first OB appointment next Friday. I attached a couple of 3D pictures of our little one. He or she was moving a lot today and had their face covered and feet crossed <3 So cute!

View attachment 1110171
Omg that is amazing! This made my heart expand. So happy for you. Congratulations on being a normal pregnant person :) I hope you can ease in into this role and just enjoy <3

View attachment 1110171

Wonderful news! So happy for you :cloud9:

That's amazing, Megan. So happy to have been along for the ride! :) Wishing you a very happy rest of your pregnancy.

Knowledge is power, nima. So, why not do the beta? I hope it doubles perfectly for you. I'll be thinking of you.

PS. Those pictures are wild! I've never seen such a little baby in 3D. ❤️

Thank you ladies! <3

@WinterBub I know, I can't believe we were able to see our little one in 3D already! It was crazy to be able to see the details of the little hands and crossed feet.

My morning sickness is so bad today . I was able to get by for quite a while without vomiting, but unfortunately that started around the 9 week mark. Luckily I only vomit every couple of days at this point (it was multiple times a day for a little while), but today is definitely a bad day. The worst part is I constantly feel hungry but my body isn't tolerating food very well . Don't get me wrong, I am BEYOND thankful to be pregnant, but I definitely don't enjoy nausea and vomiting. I'm hoping this will start to clear up in a couple of weeks when I get into the second trimester.

@Nima how are you doing? Any updates on any other pregnancy tests or getting an HCG beta blood test? My fingers are crossed for you!

Yes, thanks for asking <3 I am actually freaking out today because my test didn't really progress today. Maybe even faded a bit. I went for bloods, beta was 43. They said it's good but I really wished for it to be so high that I can just be reassured, like around 100. And the doctor doesn't want to see if it doubles so i will have to wait 10 days for the scan. I am pretty much a nerve wreck honestly.

Yes, thanks for asking <3 I am actually freaking out today because my test didn't really progress today. Maybe even faded a bit. I went for bloods, beta was 43. They said it's good but I really wished for it to be so high that I can just be reassured, like around 100. And the doctor doesn't want to see if it doubles so i will have to wait 10 days for the scan. I am pretty much a nerve wreck honestly.
I'm sorry you are so stressed out, I totally understand! Try taking a pregnancy test in a couple of days and see how it looks. I obsessively tested for weeks to make sure my pregnancy was sticking and I had quite a few tests that looked like they did not darken. Also, if it makes you feel any better, those cheapie tests seem to not progress as much as first response tests. I was using cheap Wandfo tests and they would progress but they were nowhere near as dark as the first response. Try not to worry about your HCG level, at least it does indicate you are pregnant. The embryo could have implanted later, etc, so your HCG levels are not as high yet. Try to stay positive and hang in there!

Thank you @Megan0625 ,I'm sorry I bring such dark vibes.. just can't seem to stop thinking it's over. But I don't trust my feelings either, so I'm just going crazy. I'll test again tomorrow, hopefully it'll look better and I'll be better.

I just got on here to check in on you, Nima. I am sorry that the tests haven't given you the reassurance that you need :hugs:
I totally get the torture of waiting. And it is so annoying that there's nothing at all that we can do to make sure that much wanted baby is ok. I hope that you can test tomorrow and get better news. I really hope this is it for you! ❤️ And try not to worry (impossible I know!).

Nima I'm sorry you didn't get complete reassurance, the waiting must be so so frustrating. But so far it looks great I think the bean is going to be ok. Fingers crossed!

@Megan0625 thats soo exciting omg I feel like crying thinking it could be me in a few months. Beautiful baby pictures!!

Sorry- I forgot to reply to your morning sickness post, Megan. It's totally fine to complain about the rough parts of pregnancy. We all get that it's magical and joyous... But can be rough! And don't feel guilty because it is an ivf baby. ;) Complaining about a legitimate hard part doesn't mean you don't treasure the baby.

I think that morning sickness is meant to peak around the end of first tri, so hopefully it will pass for you. I had it pretty bad, too. And I had a friend who threw up any time she was in the car for the full 9m. It is up to you about how open to medication you might be, and how much/how long you can handle it. If you're struggling, ask your doctor to discuss all your options and see what they suggest. Ideally this is the peak and you'll feel better in the next couple of days, but there are tips and meds if you need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->