pre-IVF anxiety... Help!!

Whatever is meant to be will be. One or two will be amazing ❤️

Absolutely exhausted is classic early pregnancy! So weird to be happy to feel like trash, eh?! ;)

Very happy for you Megan! My bet is twins :)

We are gearing up for our next cycle in July, hopefully no cysts or other reasons to postpone. I am optimistic.

Whatever is meant to be will be. One or two will be amazing ❤️

Absolutely exhausted is classic early pregnancy! So weird to be happy to feel like trash, eh?! ;)
Absolutely, I genuinely don't care if we have a perfect little singleton or twins, I just want a happy, healthy baby. And yes! lol. I truly feel blessed every morning that I wake up feeling sick or feel that 1PM fatigue hit because it just reminds me that I really am pregnant ❤️. I am just so grateful that it has finally happened. I'll have results of beta #3 this afternoon, so I'm looking forward to that so we can schedule the first scan!

Very happy for you Megan! My bet is twins :)

We are gearing up for our next cycle in July, hopefully no cysts or other reasons to postpone. I am optimistic.
That's great! July will be here before you know it. :) You will find a frozen embryo transfer to be much less stressful, physically and mentally. I'm very optimistic that your next cycle will be the one.

Thank you dear <3
We'll actually be doing another fresh cycle because we want to have 2 more babies and doing it now makes more sense than in 2-3 years (I'm 37). So we are keeping those frozen embabies for later. I hope we have as many, if not more embryos next time, this will give us a good chance for more than 1 baby. We won't do more than that anyway, though, because it's too expensive and too physically taxing.

Keep us updated with your new beta! This is very exciting.

Thank you dear <3
We'll actually be doing another fresh cycle because we want to have 2 more babies and doing it now makes more sense than in 2-3 years (I'm 37). So we are keeping those frozen embabies for later. I hope we have as many, if not more embryos next time, this will give us a good chance for more than 1 baby. We won't do more than that anyway, though, because it's too expensive and too physically taxing.

Keep us updated with your new beta! This is very exciting.
Oh, well that's a good idea, it's good to plan ahead! Yes, you have a good chance of potentially ending up with even more embryos than last time because each cycle is very different. I wish you all the best, I have a good feeling about this next cycle for you :)

Oh, well that's a good idea, it's good to plan ahead! Yes, you have a good chance of potentially ending up with even more embryos than last time because each cycle is very different. I wish you all the best, I have a good feeling about this next cycle for you :)
Thank you so much!

I'm glad that you have a plan, Nima :) It is easier to keep moving forward when you feel like you have a plan and there's a new next point to work towards. I think that your plan sounds really good- my issue is egg quality, so I absolutely think you're doing a smart thing if you'd be considering another baby a couple of years from now. ❤️

Keep us updated, Megan! I hope that you get reassuring numbers today!!

Update: My third beta was 1747! So it doubled really nicely! Our first scan is June 17, next Friday! I'm beyond excited (and a little nervous to make sure everything looks good).

That's amazing Megan, and not too long a wait. Sounds very good.

@Nima
I am really sorry, I feel your pain! But good luck with the next round! :hugs2:

@Megan0625
Congrats!!! Happy for you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@elencor
Sorry for your pet :(

I am preparing for the next round but the doctor suspects I have a blood disorder that I inherited from my father (really rare one, like 1 in 10,000,000), that would make pregnancy harder for me and would explain why I never been pregnant at 40 without preventing it.

Thank you @Anke82

This is good to have an explanation, right? Is there good treatment for this disorder? I hope you'll find answers soon and ha e a good plan.

I'm feeling very stressed this morning because I started spotting very lightly yesterday afternoon :-( It is definitely old blood (brown) and extremely light and I don't have any cramping or anything, but I still feel very nervous. I have read that spotting is usually normal and especially common after fertility treatments, but I'm just so worried that something is wrong with the pregnancy. I'm just waiting to hear back from my clinic to see what they say. My scan on Friday can't get here soon enough!

Oh Megan I'm so sorry to hear that. Bleeding is very common, especially after ivf and especially if you are pregnant with twins. I know you know it, but maybe hearing it again will help a little bit. With my daughter I bled and was sure I lost the pregnancy, it was fresh blood too. But she's here :)
I hope your scan shows all is good and that maybe you can even do it earlier this week.

I think it's very normal especially without cramping but I understand your fear. Best of luck with your ultrasound :D

Thank you @Anke82

This is good to have an explanation, right? Is there good treatment for this disorder? I hope you'll find answers soon and ha e a good plan.

In case I test for it I will probably need blood thinning medication like my father and have a heavily monitored pregnancy (according to the doctor), let’s see!

@Megan0625
Keep calm and wait for your appointment, most probably is nothing, apparently some spotting/small bleeding is normal in the beginning. Good luck!

I'm sorry, megan. How unsettling :( If it was light bleeding and brown, then that seems to suggest that it is likely nothing to worry about... But of course I'd be super worried, too. :hugs:i hope that everything has settled down, and then you will get all good news at your scan.

Good luck, anke. I hope that they've found what the "issue" is for you, and you'll be successful now that you have this info to help guide you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->