pre-seed babies - boy or girl?

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
just wondered...

would preseed favour a boy or girl? anyone who got preggers when using preseed.. did you conceive a boy or girl?

i know preseed has a more alkaline ph but i've heard allot of woman having girls when they used preseed...

just wondered...

would preseed favour a boy or girl? anyone who got preggers when using preseed.. did you conceive a boy or girl?

i know preseed has a more alkaline ph but i've heard allot of woman having girls when they used preseed...

haha im not sure there is any science in all this!! although id like to know how to make a little boy so my OH can buy lots of little football kits for him :winkwink:

i want a girl real bad.. but i've read on someone's post that she took her ph before she used preseed and it was 4.5. then an hour after she put the preseed in she took her ph again and it was 4.8. and she got pregnant with a girl.

allot of woman got pregnant with girl so i think allot of other things affect it. but i was just wondering...

I know a woman on another forum I frequent who got pregnant on Preseed, she's having a girl this summer sometime.

Interesting thread! :) I'm giving preseed a try ths cycle (if it gets here in time!) and want a girl :)

Are all of you using preseed??

I hope pre-seed increases your chances of having a girl since I really want a girl first :pink: Have you tried asking this question in one of the pregnancy forums?

hi,

i have asked the question in the pregnancy forum as well... most people are still waiting to find out the sex of the baby.. wel i did post in first trimester so should probably posted in 3rd trimester or something.

but in any case its really mixed from what i've read in other forums. there is allot of girls but also boys. i really want a girl so hoping i will be lucky enough. i'm using preseed for the first time this cycle.

hoping we will get a bfp!! :) so so many woman got their bfp on the month they used preseed so its so worth a try!!

hi,

i have asked the question in the pregnancy forum as well... most people are still waiting to find out the sex of the baby.. wel i did post in first trimester so should probably posted in 3rd trimester or something.

but in any case its really mixed from what i've read in other forums. there is allot of girls but also boys. i really want a girl so hoping i will be lucky enough. i'm using preseed for the first time this cycle.

hoping we will get a bfp!! :) so so many woman got their bfp on the month they used preseed so its so worth a try!!

Yep, it doesn't hurt to try! :) Good luck everyone!! :dust:!

I used to really want a boy.. Now since all the issues I've had ttc.. I just want a sticky bean!! I only use preseed some times .. So if I do get preg I won't really know if the time I conceived was a preseed time or not.. Definetly interesting thread though!!

I used to really want a boy.. Now since all the issues I've had ttc.. I just want a sticky bean!! I only use preseed some times .. So if I do get preg I won't really know if the time I conceived was a preseed time or not.. Definetly interesting thread though!!

How did you like pressed? I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. :wacko: Is it too messy??

I got pregnant with a little girl on Preseed. We lost her at the beginning of Feb, unfortunately :cry: We will use it again this month and see what happens! It worked the first time I used it.

It's not too messy if you only use a little. They give you little applicators (syringes basically), and I would suggest only using 1/4 of that syringe. It's just a little more "wet" down there afterwards (sorry if TMI). I always kept my rear propped up with a pillow for about 15 mins after we BDed too! :winkwink::thumbup:

I agree with you, I always wanted a little girl...but after losing my baby girl in February I just want a healthy baby! Don't care what gender!

I got pregnant with a little girl on Preseed. We lost her at the beginning of Feb, unfortunately :cry: We will use it again this month and see what happens! It worked the first time I used it.

It's not too messy if you only use a little. They give you little applicators (syringes basically), and I would suggest only using 1/4 of that syringe. It's just a little more "wet" down there afterwards (sorry if TMI). I always kept my rear propped up with a pillow for about 15 mins after we BDed too! :winkwink::thumbup:

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Yeah I've heard a little goes a long way! Hehe thanks! :)

Sorry for your loss! :( i cannot imagine how it must feel! We try so hard for our bfp's and then there's always the chance you lose it!

Really hope you get pregnant again soon!! And thanks for the advise on preseed. I did not know and used 3\4. Oh said it was too wet. Will def use less!

Babydust to you ***

i know im super late but i used preseed amd am pregnant with a baby girl

We have used pre-seed 2 out of the 3 times we've gotten pregnant (sadly all 3 were losses - unexplained). I don't know what the first two were, but the last one we found out was a boy. This probably doesn't help much, but I just wanted to weigh in on the "boy" side! Good luck!!!

thanks ladies :) i will find out in 2 weeks about what it is! i'm hoping for a girl but i'm pretty sure i will get my wish! i just have a feeling its a girl.. so we shall see!

My first was a pre-seed girl. x

I used pre-seed and now have a little boy

x

I've heard it favors boys. Hope so cause that'd be my preference ;) I'm trying preseed next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->