Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Found my tube of conceive + again today....Ah memories lol. I wonder if this stuff expires...??

PLB keep meaning to say, your Bethy could be a model. See the pics u put on FB and she's very pretty. Two gawjus daughters, you're a lucky lady :)

A puppy is much easier at times! lol.

Aww thank you so much :D She is such a fun soul too..so goofy and loving. My life has been so blessed with her in it. *gush*

:hi: girls i have tried preseed i got my bfp but ended in mc so going to try concieve + with concieve + you dont get a applicator with it do you so what do use s do just squirt it in x x

Right..you don't get an applicator. At least I didn't..not sure if they've changed it.

So sorry for your loss :hugs: Good luck! My baby is a conceive + baby :)

aw thats good hun i have hope from that then how much did you use hun x x x

Hey ladies i just wanted to pop in and say hi!!! Hope everyone is doing ok Cycle 38 for me :(

i just put it on DH externally and inserted a little with my fingers on me..and also externally! (sorry lol) Good luck :D

Zoie I'm so sorry :( Fx'd this finally it!!!!

i just put a bit of hubby aswell....we used to put inside me but its messy haha
miss zoie :hugs: hun! hope you get a nice miracle very soon!! :dust::dust::dust:

Caz & Bob - I'm so sorry Hun :hugs:

Tinks and Nevertogether, how the devils are u?

I am ok thanks Claire, heads a bit of a shed :haha:

We got our forms from the IVF clinic today so we have completed them, ready for posting in the morning and just have to wait for appointments for more bloods and scans and a date with a pot for DH :haha: I wont have any blood left, I have already had them taken 5 times :growlmad:

Hows you and your baby boy?

Aw poppet, glad you're still around :) :wohoo: for the forms. I am sooo so looking forward to your :bfp: :) Are u uk based? I'm sure you've said at some point :wacko:

We are well this end. Max keeps me/us very busy ;) He's having abit of a mare with this teething business but I gather that's normal!!

Looking forward to the Spring/Summer :happydance:

Hey ladies glad to see the thread is still moving along..i'm waiting to get my cycles in order then i'll be back to TTC

Yes Claire, we live near Blackpool but will have to go to Manchester for treatment, its going cost a fair bit in petrol :dohh:

:bfp: seems a long way off but I happy to be moving along :thumbup:

Hi Vrainoire, nice to hear from you hun :hugs:

How are you PLB?

Doing great, tinks. Really hope your :bfp: isn't so far off..I'm so glad you're gonna get some help in doing it. Isn't it exciting :D

I am very excited but nervous and anxious at the same time. It will be the hardest 2ww ever and the thought of it failing is just too much :nope: But saying that I am trying to stay possitive and telling myself that it will work. We have a lot in our favour, I will only be 26, I dont smoke or drink loads (wont drink anything during treatment) and all my tests have come back very possitive. Plus they select the strongest :spermy: to use :thumbup:

Your girls really are a credit to you :hugs: Are you going to go for number 3? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->