Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Your chances are wonderful! I'm very excited for you :D I will def be stalking :hugs:

Thank you!!! My girls are wonderful. I absolutely want #3 lol..DH is a bit hesitant. I'll get my way tho :haha:

Hehe, we have our ways dont we, just make him think its his idea or get him drunk :winkwink:

Hehe, we have our ways dont we, just make him think its his idea or get him drunk :winkwink:
:haha:

Mind if I join you ladies? I'm Tiffany and I'm a POAS addict who is obssesed with TTC. :blush: DH and I have been together for 12 years and have 2 girls. Amanda (my step-daughter) will be 15 in May and our little girl turned 4 last November.

This is our 3rd cycle TTC, but 1st cycle using Pre~seed / Instead Cups after my Cervical Ectopic in November 2010. :cry: I should be ovulating today (knock on wood) so I plan to POAS no sooner then 11 dpo which would be 3/18/11. [-o<

Sending lots of :dust: to you all.

welcome hun..and good luck!!! Congrats on your girls..and happy bd'ing :D Keep us posted!

Welcome hotpicktulips. I really hope pre seed does the trick hun :thumbup:

Keep us posted.

I hope i get pregnant soon! I only have enought conceive plus for about two more cycles then i will have to get some more eeekk

But it has lasted a while! :)

I hope i get pregnant soon! I only have enought conceive plus for about two more cycles then i will have to get some more eeekk

But it has lasted a while! :)

I think you definitely get your money's worth from those tubes! I still have my Pre seed :)

Vrainoire I love your ticker :haha:

Hi ladies

I came across your thread here and was reassured to see the stats on the first page (good work Claire911!)

I started using Preseed in Oct 2010, and had a chemical pregnancy that cycle, then the following cycle I got a BFP that ended in a MMC in Jan 2011..

I started to question whether or not to use Preseed again now that we are getting back to trying again - I liked it and I'm sure preseed is not linked to MC but it's just something that bugged me..

So when I see all the successful pregnancies here after use of preseed it makes me think we might use it again after all :)

Hope everyone is doing well!! (I haven't read back so I don't know current events though I see there looks to be news boiling up any minute now ;) )

YAY, wow, thanks PLB. Great news :happydance:

Welcome SMfirst, sorry to hear about your loses :hugs: GL and I hope you get your sticky soon hun :thumbup: There have been some fab success stories on here, PLB and Claires little bundles of joy are proof of that :winkwink:

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes ladies! :winkwink:

xMissxZoiex~ Hopefully none of us will have to buy more! [-o<

SMfirst~ Welcome! I too just joined. So sorry to hear about your loss sweetie. :hugs:

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, so the POAS count down begins. :headspin:

Welcome SMFirst! I'm so sorry for your losses. I honestly think these lubes are wonderful and not responsible for mc's..as I've heard soooo many success stories linked to them. I used conceive plus and got my bfp the first cycle of using it! (she's now almost 5 months old :D ) So there's hope! Good luck :hugs:

Wooohoo hotpink! :D I am a POAS addict..so you need to fill my addiction lol. Keep us posted :D And good luck

Thanks all - I'm definitely hopeful that our luck will change soon!

I am feeling positive about our future lately, but for several weeks I was so resentful and frustrated (especially because right now in "real life" I know two girls expecting twins each and three more girls expecting one baby each, all due either in May or July!!)

But I love this site for all the helpful and caring ladies!!

It can get very frustrating, I know. Your time will come though. :hugs:

This site really is amazing! It's helped me through so much.

ok - I think I've decided I will use preseed tonight, but only a sneaky little amount as we are supposed to be not really trying this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->