Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

You are always welcome here Tinks :thumbup:

Welcome Ready. Good luck with Pre seed, it was my weapon of choice too ;) Sorry about your loss :hugs:

Oh my i totally for got about this thread!!

Im still using the conceive plus & currently 11dpo would anyone like to see this mornings test?

Hi girls, still no news with me :nope: we should be getting referred to the IVF/ICSI clinic next week :thumbup:

Zoie, is it good news?? I want to see :happydance:

i dont know lol i would like to think it is good news but i think i have line eye. Its a real squinter girls lol
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5252/5464499790_1a76e83867.jpg
IMAG0807 by zoietee, on Flickr

Thank you :) Does anyone have any experience with Superdrug tests? I did a test last night and didnt look at it, came back to look at it today and

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5091/5463901043_0972250060.jpg
IMAG0808 by zoietee, on Flickr

I know with the time frame it cant be taken seriously but i cannot remember getting an evap like that on a SD test! x

I definatly se a line hun. Maybe try again with fmu tomorrow but congrats for now :happydance::happydance:

Yay it's my girls!!!! :happydance:

Mara - glad you're still with us, u newly wed :)

I used a Superdrug test and it was like yours, then I got what u can see in my avatar :haha: :test: :test: and :test: again!!!

Ok so i did a FRER this AM and i swear i see a line, but ive started spotting and its red :(

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
AF is officially here :cry: on to cycle 38, I think this is going to be our last cycle for a while i cant do this anymore

MissZoie I am so sorry. Its good to take a step back and have a break. I hope you are ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->