Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

PLB - i have been charting since march and my cycles have ranged from 30-34 days. so no, this is most definitely my longest cycle.

Wow, how exciting then!! dunno how you can resist testing..I'm such an addict with that

i think the only thing stopping me is the price of the pregnancy test. we don't have a lot to choose from here at the military post :) i did order some 10miu ones though that i hope get here this week :)

Yeah they can get pricey..why don't they just hand em out for free? Not fair lol.

Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Found my old tube of conceive plus today....So very tempted LOL

hey ladies sorry i havent been one in forever! me and baby are doing good hit 21 weeks!!!! she is going to be here sooner than i can imagine!!!

hows it going never??? im praying you get your BFP!

hows the little one PLB and claire???

Hi Ash! I'm glad to hear from ya..was wondering how you and baby were doing :) congrats on 21 weeks!!! She will def be here very soon :hugs:

What have you got in mind for the birth?

Me and LO are doing great...she's getting so big! Tomorrow she will be 3 months old. I can't believe it. Shes very active and happy. Always smiling :D

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs042.snc6/167204_10150137828409809_690444808_7855761_704813_n.jpg

Ooooh PLB she's gorgeous! Max does a similar thing :) Max is really smiley too now which is fab!

Ashley when is your due date?

Attachments

• CIMG5149.jpg
    CIMG5149.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi

I am a newbie to this forum but a quick history lesson follows, I am 38 DH is 30 we have been TTC for nearly 3 years, we had a MC last year and afterwards I started discussing possible infertility with my GP who referred me and DH for tests, DH SA came back excellent,:spermy: I think even the consultant was shocked at the quality and quantity :happydance: I then went for a HSG and all was clear there, I had an internal scan and everything appeared fine, I am ovulating, but month after month the dreaded :witch: arrives and each month I am becoming more and more despondant, I am lucky as I have a 16 yr old daughter, 13 year old son and a 9 year old son, my DH also has 2 sons, we would just really love to have one together.
I have just ordered preseed as I figured maybe it may do the trick. What are the averages of this helping??? I have read some positive reviews but after 3 years of trying I wonder if there is actually anything out there that can help us :(
DH currently working away in Barcelona so hopefully my delivery will arrive ready for when he gets home on Wednesday :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Nygirl.

Sorry to hear you have been trying for 3 years :hugs:

At least you know that everything is in working order and hopefully preseed will be the extra thing you need for a :bfp:

A lot of girls get the :bfp: after using preseed or conceive plus so it must do something. We haven't been lucky but thats another story and nothing to do with the lubes.

Good luck hun :thumbup:

Hi everyone, hope everyone is well :flower:

PLB- i know! i cant wait to meet her! she already is a crack up! l0l...i plan on trying to do a drug free birth as long as everything goes ok! my mom and hubby will be in there with me. she is just too cute and getting so big already!!!

claire-hes getting so big too! he is to cute! due may 27th...

Thanks claire, been quite stressed recently but called the hospital today and our referral should be sent by the end of the week :thumbup: So hopefully we will know when we can start treament soon. A little worried about some parts of the treatment but it will all be worth it.

I haven't been using pre seed recently so dont know if I qualify for the thread anymore :haha:

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site and I also just received my order of Pre Seed. Well just a little bit about me, I'm 28 my DH is 29. We had a miscarriage in October of 2009 at 6 weeks. It was very devasting to us. After that we pretty much were just having a wait and see attitude toward getting pregnant until recently. We have been TTC for about 3 cycles (this one is the 4th). So I read about Pre Seed and decided to try it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high but I'm hoping it helps!:winkwink:

Of course you do, Tinks..Im not using the lubes either! lol

Welcome, ready! Hope it helps you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"