Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Just ordered Preseed as well and hoping to use it for cycle #2! Keeping my fingers crossed...

Hey pregnant lady :D :D :D

Doing good here..feeling so broody again! I really wanna start trying again, but the timing just isn't great. Ho hum.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

awww i bet ya would! :) i can imagen i would wanna get right back into it again aswell lol but ill have this one first haha
:hugs:

Hi, I am ok. Still waiting on the NHS so no news :coffee::coffee::coffee:

PLB is there ever the perfect time :winkwink: How long did it take you to conceive Abbey Rose? I only new you as a pregnant lady :thumbup:

Hey ladies i hope your all ok.

I dont know if or when i o'd this cycle really annoying lol but im just going to wait on AF now im on CD27 so only 5 more days to wait. My df has an hospital appointment on wednesday to scan his varicocele to see if he is able to get surgery to get those swimmers moving!

Ooh, I hope they can do something to help out then, Zoie..but hey, maybe AF will stay away and yall wont have to do that :D Fx'd xx

Tinks, well I went off the pill and it took me 6 months to have AF :( But once I was having cycles again, I got pregnant on the 3rd one! (first one using conceive plus) Still shocks me how fast it happened.

Finally updated the first page :thumbup:

So who will be number 45?!?!?!?!?! :)

yayyy! Look at all those babas :D

I hope everyone gets their bfps soooooon xx

The results werent good from DFs scan :( It was much worse than they thought and he had to have his kidneys and heart scanned to see how big it is, but we wont know untill out appointment on the 6th April (My birthday) :(

hello girls,

is there anyone out there who was considered as infertile and still got preggo?
do you know if infertile women can get preggo or not?

Hi ladies....

I read the whole of this thread last night and I'm so happy to see so many BFP's! (Especially happy to see Mara as I was rooting for her!)

Bit of background....I', 31 and DH is 24, I married DH in January, we started TTC Sept 2010. I have PCOS and hypothyroidism (as well as depression and asthma and I get ill really easily, in fact I haven't been well since I married DH.....perhaps I'm allergic to him? :haha::haha: ) My cycles run from 23 to 26 days and OPK's don't seem to work for me thanks to the PCOS. I've just started temping and charting and seem to have EWCM and my FF is saying I'm fertile so its lots of BDing, although we do it at least twice a day anyway normally! I've just started taking the guafesswhatsit and I'm drinking green tea, hips go up after BD and I do seem to lose less (hubby produces a lot every time but I seem to lose most :shrug: ).

We think I had a chemical in Oct 10 and an early (but not chem) MC in Feb (which, because I'd not had chance to test so didn't have a BFP the nurse prac at my surgery was completely uninterested in because they couldn't tell for sure despite the fact that we KNEW....also happened mid BD which traumatised DH immensely :cry: ). Last cycle I had ALL the symptoms (and yes SS is addictive!) and DH thought so too. Was even sick and I'm never sick....without excess alcohol!

Anyway, sorry for the essay but we're planning on buying some C + this weekend, hopefully, depending on DH's wages :wacko: and possibly some soft cups too....so I was hoping I could join you as I really love this thread!

Isabel, I have heard of many women being declared "infertile" and getting pregnant later on! There is always hope :hugs:

jaxxy..welcome!!! So sorry for your losses..but I really hope C+ helps get you your forever baby xoxoxoxo

Thanks PLB! Abbey Rose is beautiful! If we manage to get a girl (which DH really wants!) she'll be Isabella Rose!

Been reading through different threads for ideas....DH stopped at Boots on the way home for C + but the shop assistant said they didn't have any....so I phoned and they do! So he's going back tomorrow! Told him he has to try and make me O again after he has (he's big so I get many before too....sorry TMI!) and insert the soft cups for me! He's a sweetheart though and will do anything! He also bought me EPO and B6!

FX'd!

lol Lucky girl ;)

He sounds like a good guy..trying all he can to help you conceive! I'm so excited for you :D

I really am :happydance: !

He is, he's the best....I never wanted kids til I met him, he's always been old for his years so wanted marriage and babies all along! I was the slow one!

Aww so cool :D You two look like you have a lot of fun!!

Like I said earlier, I found my C+ a lil while back...we've run out of normal lube so we're using that :haha:

Oh no hun :( I'm so sorry. Whats going on with him exactly?

Well he has low sperm motility and a varicocele in his left testicle and he went to the doctors to try and see if they would fix it as i have read so much about men with varicoceles having low sperm motility but everything else is normal with the sperm. They can do minor surgery to fix it pretty easily so we were sent for a scan and it turns out he has it in both testicle and something on his kineys maybe but we arent 100% sure about anything yet untill we get to see the doctor on the 6th. Im hoping that they fix it and it helps DFs sperm motility as it has helped so many couples in my situation conceive!

Maybe im just looking for a glimmer of hope on the horizen but this is really our last shot at having children together, if this doesnt work its either dont have kids, use a donor or adopt when we are older because im not old enough to adopt yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->