Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Yes!! My little Abbey Rose is a C+ baby..got my bfp with first cycle on C+

Thank you. :)

Ov'd Saturday just gone, 26th.

Testing around 9th April, I am hopeful!

I had endometriosis which I had removed last July lap & dye and the gynae told me everything was normal inside and I had all blood tests to check hormones etc. OH is all normal the lack of EWCM is the only thing I can think is wrong so keeping my fingers tightly x'd that C+ helps!

Thanks for your support!

:)

Ps That black and White pic of your Daughter is adorable! Love the fact it's black and white with a hint of pink. :)

thank you :)

C+ can only add to your chances..def won't hurt! counting down the days till the 9th!! :D

Yeah that was my thoughts exactly!! :)

Yep, the 9th seems like ages away!! I am feeling extemely tired hope this is a good sign!

:D

Temp dropped today to 36.28 and theres a spot of blood on the bed but nothing there when I wipe....should I be excited???! I'm 6DPO

Ooh I had implantation bleeding so could b a good sign :thumbup:

Welcome to all the new girlies :wave:

I really hope so! Feel as sick as a dog and my ab feels weird, woke up early this am with the oddest twinges going all up my right side, felt a bit like when you get a static shock, but strong :wacko: also the gland at the back of my neck on the right is swollen and tender :wacko:

I never had implantation bleeding but I had some spotting after sex all during the 2ww. I did feel like I had a cold right after ovulation though..had a toothache as well so my jaw and head were sore.

I'll post my symptoms for ya, cuz I know I loved reading peoples' sx when I was ss'ing!!

Ovulation - spotting after BD. cramps and diarrhea (always normal to signal Ov).
1 DPO - temp spike. Woke with sore throat and stuffy nose. Rash-type breakout on face..grr!
2 DPO - temp still rising. Very sore throat/nose. Slight brown spotting. CM changed to creamy. Slight cramps and increased appetite (normal for me after O)
3 DPO - Very scant cm..sticky. Cramps/headache.
4 DPO - Throat still slightly sore..nose slightly stuffy. Dull cramping, so light that I think I'm imagining it. Major headache. Feeling negative about this cycle..
5 DPO - Yellow-tinged creamy cm..still not a lot like everyone mentions though. Had a dream about cheese fries and HAVE to make them. Starting to have jaw pain/tooth pain on one side. ??? A bit gassy. Breasts just starting to feel a little sore..which is normal for me, only it's a tiny bit early for this.
6 DPO - Still gassy..hungry. Annoyed and feeling like this isn't gonna be our month again. Sigh.
7 DPO - Temp dip today. Cold seems to be coming back..feel stuffy and can hear it in my voice. Kinda tired..very hungry. Increased sex drive and sore ish boobs still. Nothing out of ordinary though.
8 DPO - Temp stayed the same..kinda low ish. Disappointed cuz I want it to be a ID! Left boob is really sore...the bumps in the road killed me. Im a little excited! No food tastes good. Headache and toothache are killing me. Refuse to take anything for it though, just in case! Constipated. Are my nipples larger? Hmm. Now I'm really grasping.
9 DPO - Temp went back up a little...didn't sleep well cuz the toothache. Had a bad stomachache like with diarrhea but was constipated. Big cramps Left boob still very sore under armpit. Felt a little nauseated this morning before I ate something. Am I imagining it?? Spotting after BD tonight. Never happened before..other than the once at ovulation.
10 DPO - BAD toothache/headache. Both boobs a bit sore, not crazy but enough to tell.
11 DPO - Scant cm..some creamy. Boobs not as sore. Definitely am not pregnant. Spotting after BD again. AF starting?
12 DPO - Temp drop. Feeling pissed off at the world. Hate everyone and everything GRR GRR. Am I peeing more? Tooth pain is gone. Bought a couple tests, just because I'm an addict and couldn't wait any longer. Took one in the evening.. BFP??!! OMG. Faint but there..hyperventilation and tears.
13 DPO - FMU - another BFP! Woke DH up at 8 am to take me to do a blood test. Few hrs later, confirmed. HcG 146!

Ooh thanks PLB!

I had slightly yellow tinged cm last night, which then turned to watery in abundance. Am having aching and shooting pains 'down there' as well as my cramps....I'm sure nature designed our bodies to torture us! Although I can actually see me getting a :bfp: this cycle cos we bought C+ and softcups AFTER I ov'd and it'd be just about right for how our lives go! For once this time I wouldn't mind the universe taking the piss if i got my :bfp:!

Keep us posted Jaxxy :thumbup:

Well you asked for it lol! Feel rough today, everything hurts, back, legs even my elbows! Still got a headache, still got a sore gland on the back of my neck, still feel sick. I'm in an utterly FOUL mood, even texting DH is irritating me! Also feeling paranoid and panicky and worried about everything, which as I have a long history of depression and anxiety wouldn't be too unusual except I've been doing really well for months. My temp went back up above the coverline today, but not by much. My cervix is still high and soft but DH says its open and would have thought it would be closed if I am? :wacko: Still getting weird pains in my ab, not so much cramps as an awareness of it and waves of discomfort and the odd pain. Also still getting shooting and stabbing pains in my pelvis, and still a decent amount of CM....being 7DPO I would have expected it all to start drying up now?

ETA: also my boobs aren't tender as such, feel a bit bruised round the nipple if I touch them and were uncomfortable lying on my front because of them, but they're not too bad generally other than the odd shooting/stabbing pain behind the nipple now and again

Just had a peek at your chart..maybe your temp will start rising steadily now :)

The rest of your symptoms are sounding good!

Just had a peek at your chart..maybe your temp will start rising steadily now :)

The rest of your symptoms are sounding good!

I worry about my temping because I never sleep well and doubt I ever get 3 hours straight....so I've been temping when DH gets up at 5.45am then again at 10.30am to see if theres much difference and they tend to be more or less the same :wacko:

Thanks for looking at my chart!

It is hard when you're not sleeping well..it at least gives you a good idea though. As long as you're paying attention to your cm as well, then FF is probably accurate. From what you've got so far..I agree with FF too :)

It is hard when you're not sleeping well..it at least gives you a good idea though. As long as you're paying attention to your cm as well, then FF is probably accurate. From what you've got so far..I agree with FF too :)

Phew thanks! I kept thinking I might not have Ov'd but then kept thinking that the CP and CM both seemed to support it so FX! Is it weird that while I still so want the :bfp: I'm gutted we won't get to see if the C+ would have worked if we do? LOL!

lol Well fx'd anyways! You can always use C+ for the next one ;)

I noticed that our C+ feels a bit sticky now. Maybe cuz its over a year old :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->