Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I came off bcp at the beginning of june and had my first true af at the beginning of July.
Bd'd every other day and then every day around O.
We used conceive plus maybe 5-6 times and just found out im 5 weeks pregnant! :)
Dont know of conceive plus is the reason but im glad we used it! :)
congrats hope you have a healthy nine months

hello ladies i really need to speak to someone this morning. my af is due in 2 days and i have just did a clearblue pregnancy test and it says that i am 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!!!! could this be real? or could it be faulty? i still have period symptoms like sore boobs, low abdominal pain and a bit of back pain... what advice do you give me ? should i rely on the test?

You're pregnant!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Congrats hun xx

i am still not convinced... i had a faulty test one time but had a different brand... clear blue are quite reliable so i hope that it is not a joke this time!!! i ll let you know xxxx

thanks ladies.. i just tried another test but of same brand.... and it is still a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it... but i still have period symptoms.. it feels like it is coming very soon.... is it normal to feel like that? got cramps ecc

it is VERY normal to feel that way..I felt the same with each of mine as well. Tons of women do and they worry the same as you.

Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!! Very happy for you. Happy and very healthy 9 months. Keep in touch :D

thank you so much peace love baby.... i really hope it sticks. will keep you posted XXX

I came off bcp at the beginning of june and had my first true af at the beginning of July.
Bd'd every other day and then every day around O.
We used conceive plus maybe 5-6 times and just found out im 5 weeks pregnant! :)
Dont know of conceive plus is the reason but im glad we used it! :)

Congratulations Heather _ H&H 9 months!

thanks ladies.. i just tried another test but of same brand.... and it is still a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it... but i still have period symptoms.. it feels like it is coming very soon.... is it normal to feel like that? got cramps ecc

Congratulations - H&H 9 months. Enjoy not having af for a few months and havin g a valid and good reason for the symptoms!!!!

Hi lovely ladies. Please can I join? This is our first cycle using preseed. Fingerd crossed. CD8 so a little while til O day.. Congrats on all the bfps x

I've got Conceive Plus - only tried it a couple of times. At the moment, I'm on 8 dpo, so you never know :)

Just found this thread...

it's amazing because i only bd two times this cycle

This gives me hope... because we were only able to bd two times this cycle as well due to DH throwing his back out.

Both times we used Preseed, so hopefully that increases our odds.

Hi All,

Can I join this thread plz? Ordered some pre seed today should be here tomorrow. This is month 2 ttc! Due to ovulate on 23rd so plenty of days to try with it :)

And I will happily take every last speck of it!!! :)

Had some crampy type things today, I've been gassy as all get out and my bbs have developed a bit of tenderness today. They started getting sore at 8 dpo last cycle, so it may not mean a dang thing... but here's hopin'!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->