• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Greetings to All...
This is our first cycle trying Preseed. Today was "O-Day" so we will see what happens. :thumbup: My question is do you use it everytime you BD, or alternate, sometimes you do, sometimes you don't??? I figured it can't hurt, as everything else has failed.

It's still very possible! I only bd once in the month I concieved!

Hoping, I'm doing alright. They're starting to move a lot more now..it's so amazing!!!

Really hope your ultrasound is fine. That bleed sounds strange. Sounds like the beginning of one of those crazy stories where they find a baby in there!

Good luck ladies :thumbup:

I really must update the stats with shareema's :bfp: Someone remind me! Haven't missed anyone else have I?!

Well ladies we used pre-seed last night for the first time and all I have to say is LOVE..

On top of the benifits of helping with fertility.. it was just an awsome lubracant.
It didn't become sticky and we only used just a little bit ( maybe the size of a dime)

This stuff is wonderful and gives me lots of hope !!!

O isn't due for another six days.. we were just using it to try it out !!

well 13 dpo and have not tested(to scared) temp is still high(98.4) last month was my first time bbt temping and my temp dropped before af all the way in the 97's and went lower on af. i don't want to get my hopes up but i also been cramping since 10 dpo(that never before). af is due tomorrow so i will test if my temp stays up.

Good luck jellybean.
Thanks fir support plb - got my first peak on cbfm todayxxx

I am prayer for you Jelly.. when do you plan on testing ??

Lots of dust to you Hope..

i'm not testing unless af doesn't show tomorrow. so if temp is still high tomorrow i'm going to go get a test

well i am having one of the most strangest cycles i ever had in my life. 13dpo i was spotting so i assumed it was my period coming than later that night nothing(temp was still high 98.2) than 14dpo temp drop to 97.9(still above the coverline) and still spotting like brown discharge. i woke up this morning temp is 98.5 and no spotting(as of now) i'm so confused. i know i should test but i'm just to scared of a bfn. i'm tell my husband to by a cheap $test today

I am so sorry, Jelly !
thank you...its like i'm so scared to see these result my husband says wait til my birthday(the 16th)and if no period and temps still up than test. that is way to long. so far no spotting today but who knows. this sucks. the thing that is crazy to is that i still have pregnancy symptoms

hi ladies,can i join u,i have used preseed this cycle,n m 4 dpo today

thanx peace love baby,i might b too late but congrats,i love twins,u r lucky,i wish u all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->