Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Lol, I like the AccessDiagnostic website. Got cheap Clearblue digis and my PreSeed from there. Also got 5 Advanced pregnancy tests. The instructions are a bit weird though as they say to keep the test in the PIAC for 5 mins? Surely this is wrong? Someone else suggested when I do finally get to use them I should take it out once I see the ink start to wash over the test.
faerie, I do mine at 5.30, an hour before I get up and out for the day. I find it more settled if I do it early.

Enjoy the charting Maratobe and KimmyB - I don't think it causes more stress. For me it is a good outlet for my TTC obsession and it gives me more information than I ever had about my cycle.

Those big fat packages from Access Diagnostic sound fun! I'm really trying to restrain myself from buying more TTC supplies. So far I've gotten an OPK that I was able to use for two cycles, two expensive HPTs, then a box with three cheapie HPTs, the preseed and my basal thermometer. I'm determined to do this without too many external aids. Then again I said that about losing weight two years ago and now I've been seeing a trainer for nearly a year and have free weights and other accoutrements here at home...

Thanks jamie2eyes! Like you say, I doubt the temping would make it more stressful (as if it could be any more stressful getting BFN after BFN!) I think I'll like the feeling of knowing I'm doing everything in my power to increase our chances. I'll also like to see the little graph etc. Looking forward to using out Conceive + aswell!

Yay for your one dot KimmyB. It is good to temp and feel a little bit more in control. Information is power right? I got my hands on as much as I could this cycle.

Good for you fairygirl! Hehe look at my one little dot :happydance: can't wait to see a string of the little suckers :)

Congratulations over the moon - and thanks for sharing your advice. I am trying starflower oil which is also high in GLAs and I'm hoping that will help me. Still no sign of:witch: which is weird because I keep thinking the cramping is going away and then I get a little twinge. Maybe TTC is making me a bit loopy:dohh:and it's all in my head. I'm working away this month in France - does anyone know a French make of HPT? Or where I would go to get a thermometer? I guess I'll explore the pharmacies and supermarket and take pot luck... Good luck everyone!

Hello ladies can I join?? started preseed this cycle and hubby LOVES it!!! will keep you posted on my progress!!

:wave: Jessiebell. I hope we get some more BFPs!

I am so excited to found this website and these thread, too!
I am from Eastern Europe and I have never heard of softcups, it is nowhere here. I have learnt about PreSeed some months ago when my friend was TTC desperately and we surfed the net how to help the little beanie. We called 8 pharmacies in our capital city and they have never heard of it - but finally we found a distributor! I have to tell you that my friend became pregnant in the first month with PreSeed and with twins!!!!

I wish all of you sticky beans!!! :hugs:

hi girls!!!
well im trying to get the hang of temping lol
been waking up at 7am and taking my temp and writing it down on my note pad next to my bed and today i got a really low temp, maybe i was cold lol i got 35.9 oh well i put it into FF... im gonna have to buy a VIP membership this week....they have it on special so i dont mind!
i was talking to isaac last night about this month and he said 'you tell me when we have to do it and we will' LOL he is just too cruisey haha
how is everyone??
xxx

hi girls!!!
well im trying to get the hang of temping lol
been waking up at 7am and taking my temp and writing it down on my note pad next to my bed and today i got a really low temp, maybe i was cold lol i got 35.9 oh well i put it into FF... im gonna have to buy a VIP membership this week....they have it on special so i dont mind!
i was talking to isaac last night about this month and he said 'you tell me when we have to do it and we will' LOL he is just too cruisey haha
how is everyone??
xxx

Hi! Did you take your basal temperature in your mouth for 5 mins? Do you have a good thermometer? I have no idea how it came so low, but I think it is still normal, isn't it?

I had very low temps like that pre-ovulation too..some of us are just cool cats lol

Also, you can't tell much from just one temp anyway..sometimes they're weirdly low, sometimes high..its the overall pattern you're looking for. don't let it worry you too much. I'm glad you're doing it! Remember to place the thermometer as far back against underneath your tongue as you can stand it. That's the most accurate temp!

Hello girls, how are we all?

I see we are experimenting with temperatures :thumbup:

How are the pre seeds and Conceive+ users doing? Less is more I'm sure!!

x

I tried temping this morning, but woke up at 5.30 again (that is fair to early for me to wake up every morning), went back to sleep, woke up when OH was taking little one to school at 8.30 and tried it then. I think my thermometer is rubbish though? When I purchased it it said it was a basal thermometer, but it looks like a normal one, and it only has three digits like a normal one? :S But on the packet it says digital thermometer. Meeeeh. :(

Used conceive plus again last, don't think we needed to but think OH likes it... lol

Myself and DH have used pre-seed for the past 3 days (1st cycle) I am still waiting for a positive O on the OPK!! (Im waiting to test right now!)

Does anyone know how many :bfp: we have had on this thread??

yep putting it far back in under my tongue although i think i sort of fell asleep while it was in my mouth this morning haha!!
we are still gonna use conceive plus this cycle, im pretty keen on the stuff haha

how are you pregnant girls going??? :hugs:

Myself and DH have used pre-seed for the past 3 days (1st cycle) I am still waiting for a positive O on the OPK!! (Im waiting to test right now!)

Does anyone know how many :bfp: we have had on this thread??

im going to go count now lol :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->