Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

ok girls so i have been reading many threads and i have tried everything the girls have suggested because i was desperate to get pregnant. i have tried pressed because i was dry for a few months. ive tried robutussin and they did not work for me.

i read that EWCM is vital for conception. it transports the sperm to the egg and protects it from the acidic environment of the vagina. so then i remembered when i did have abundant EWCM. by the way charting is rubbish because its stressful as it needs t bein the morning and at the same time everyday and we usually always do it wrong.

i always got positives on the OPK.

i got my BFP this februay and i am now 7 weeks pregnant

here iswhat i did-

- i ovulated on thursday- bedded monday, wednesday and thursday that was enough you really should give your partner time to stock up it make alot of difference.

- essential for me i had an orgasm before bedding and my husband noticed that i was very wet when he came and i believe that is what did the trick

- placed a pillow under my but for at least an hour
- contracted my vagina as it does when you orgasm as this sucks in the sperm in the uterus

-took 3000mg of evening primrose oil and this helped me get some EWCM although it took two cycles for it work really work

just thought i share my plan and if you follow it i hope it works for you.

before this i was trying for five months without any success

goodluck:happydance:

I bought preconceive plus at rite aid the other day.
This will be my first cycle using it...any advice!?

I also bought softcups, and I put one in just for practice...their amazing! they look so scary and huge at first but when in, you cant feel them at all. i love them!

congrats over the moon!!
baby dixon good luck hun! this is our second cycle using conieve plus, its pretty good...not too much is my tip haha

well we went to cricket today and i also went and stocked up on folic acid annnddd i brought a themometer!! :happydance: YAY!!! ive been wanting to buy one forever sooo im offically gonna be temping although i have no idea what i am doing hahaha
peacelovebaby is it ok for me to start tomorrow (CD4)????
xoxoxoxoxo

Hi girls, my goodies arrived this morning, that was quick - well done postie! So I got the soft cups, conceive plus and a BBT :happydance: Also continuing with the CBFM. I'm a TTC crazy lady!

maratobe - I was also wondering if it would be ok for me to temp from tomorrow...CD5 for me.

baby_dixon - Glad you found the softcups ok to insert...I'm a bit scared but gunna practice!

Baby dust to all!

ill just be playing around with it this month and ill be seeing how i go with it....its gonna be very interesting! good luck hunni!!
:hugs:

Temp whenever you want to start, you might find they are slightly higher whilst AF is with you, but they should settle (ish) and then you'll get a shift when you have O'd. Remember opks, tell you when O is near and charting shows you when it has happened.

Thanks fairygirl and maratobe! We'll just see what happens this month with all the new stuff, i do like getting new stuff though :haha:

I like new stuff too! Also put a link to your chart in your sig. It's fun for others to stalk!

This is going to sound so dumb....but I've just been on fertility friend (i have an account) but I just can't see how to even start a chart :dohh:

Does it not offer you a calendar that says enter data? Or in cycles on the left, click and put start a new cycle. Give it the first day of your last AF.

Ah thanks fairygirl, think i've cracked it! I'm sure i'll be tapping you for charting wisdom again in the near future!

You're welcome. There are ladies in the Charting Newbies thread that are very wise if you want any help. You link your chart by copying the url from the top of the Home Page Set Up. Just thought I'd add that as it took mea while to figure out. Sometimes if you set up a ticker it links to your chart automatically like mine.

Thanks...Hmmm not sure if i've done it right?! Let's see...

-took 3000mg of evening primrose oil and this helped me get some EWCM although it took two cycles for it work really work

Congratulations Over the moon, wishing you a very happy and healthy 9months :thumbup:

I just have a question with regards to evening primrose oil. Did you take it from CD1 to your first +OPK or throughout your cycle?

I used it for one month and no EWCM to speak of, maybe it just wasn't long enough.

Thanks

Yes, maratobe, you can start temping tomorrow :D It's best to start around that time anyway, because the temps aren't too awfully important until ovulation time and post-o so that you can confirm ovulation and then see how it progresses.

So yes! You can both start now since you're very early in your cycle and it'll be just fine :D

Like someone suggested, the thread for charting newbies is amazing..they taught me a lot in the 1.5 months I charted lol. Good luck and I'll help as much as I can. :D

I'm so excited that you're temping!!! hehe

hi beanie,

i always do my research before i take any vitamins or medicine.

the evening primrose oil should be taken from CD1 until ovulation and not after as if conception occurs it is not good to take it, its not good for the baby.

i used it the first cycle saw very very small difference but the second cycle i saw alot more ewcm.

you could also try my tip which is have an orgasm before bedding you will find more ewcm that you want which is what is best for conception.

good luck honey

I was going to start temping today to get into the habbit ready for next cycle, but I was awake at 5.30 and couldn't sleep properly after that :(

Hi girls, my goodies arrived this morning, that was quick - well done postie! So I got the soft cups, conceive plus and a BBT :happydance: Also continuing with the CBFM. I'm a TTC crazy lady!

maratobe - I was also wondering if it would be ok for me to temp from tomorrow...CD5 for me.

baby_dixon - Glad you found the softcups ok to insert...I'm a bit scared but gunna practice!

Baby dust to all!

Hey KimmyB - I think we are on the same wavelength! I went crazy on the Access Diagnostics site on Thursday after getting AF. Want to try everything for a BFP this month so also got the softcups, preseed and am using the CBFM! Cost a small fortune but hopefully it will be worth it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->