Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Maratobe - I'm so glad you made an appointment. I made an appointment for my annual exam the day the witch got me too. I haven't been through everything you have, but after 10 cycles I was frustrated enough to try and get some professional advice. I really hope your experience is helpful and that you find some good docs.

Hey Claire! I'm feeling good- getting stoked for BDing this weekend as I expect to Ov on Monday : ) I'll be using preseed internally for the first time and putting all your valuable experience to work!

good luck ladies!

Mara that is just wierd.

I'm cramping, like AF is on her way today. I need to look back to see if it has happened this soon before.

This is my first month using pre-seed.. So I will keep all informed of whats happening!

Gem x

Jamie2Eyes - glad to hear it! Let us know how u get on :)

maratobe - lordy, our bodies eh! How are u? Whats happening now?

x

jaimie- thank you hun i also hope they can help us, specially since my doctor is such a good doctor so he will deff refer me to this guy!
fairygirl- still got everything crossed for you hun!!
claire- im still spotting but its only there when i got to the toiler and wipe....sorry lol so its not a full on period!

:hugs:
im still gonna be using conceive plus this cycle but i have also ordered OPKs....they will help me alot lol

I was going to suggest you try OPKs as well..or even temping and make sure of when you ovulation. This will be your cycle chica! :D :bfp:

The nausea has started hitting me. It started last night..it's quite reassuring though lol. I'm twisted.

:nope:I think I'm out this month - af cramping yesterday, although it's stopped now. I just wish :witch: would show up, or not. It's the not knowing that's killing me.

I was going to suggest you try OPKs as well..or even temping and make sure of when you ovulation. This will be your cycle chica! :D :bfp:

The nausea has started hitting me. It started last night..it's quite reassuring though lol. I'm twisted.

ive given serious thought to temping... try something diff lol
:happydance: yay for nausea hun!!!!:hugs:

ijsos good luck hun! i hope she stays away for you!! :dust:

PLB - nausea, sounds good! Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd type! :haha:

maratobe - I have to say I struggled with OPKs. We didnt use them this cycle. I was gonna try temping but then i thought I'd fail miserably at that! Do u use softcups?

ijsos - hope the :witch: stays away!!!

I'd say try temping before OPK's..that's just my little snippet of advice though! I know a lot of women struggle with OPKs, but also a lot don't..so it's just personal preference. You don't know till you try!

The temping was easy for me. I just set my alarm for 7 am every morning..popped thermometer in my mouth, recorded temp, and went back to sleep. I know you're supposed to use a bbt thermometer but I only had access to a fever one..so just used that and it was in Celsius which I'm not used to at all. Fertility friend helped me A TON..just enter the temps and watch for the pattern..definitely helped me pinpoint ovulation and all that. I owe my bfp to FF lol. We only BD'd 3 times around ov but I knew exactly when to do it based on cm and then the temp rise confirmed it.

Anyways!! Sorry for the long rant haha..if you ever want to try it and need any help, I'll be glad to help all that I can..that goes for anyone. :hugs:

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy preconceive? I want to use it this cycle and I am on day six, so I need to get it soon. The main website isn't working, so I'm not sure of the next best place. I posted the question a few days ago, but didn't get a response back.

Also, what day do you start using it?

Hi Claudia! I started DTD last night as I hope to Ov on Monday, so about 4 days before Ov. I went to the preseed.com/PlacestoBuy website and found out that they sold it in my town so just drove over and picked it up. I hope they sell it in your town too.

I used it internally for the first time last night - just up to the "2" line. I laid down with my hips up afterwards for as long as I could, but then Survivor came on ; ) I had just a little more than the normal amount of post BD leakage.

If this doesn't do the trick this cycle I'm adding softcups to the mix - just to avoid the leaking! I'm not really worried about losing spermies after DTD because I think our bodies take care of getting the right amount to the right place on their own. I'm just thinking about using them to avoid the sticky, damp aftermath : )

Thanks for the added hope and inspiration this cycle Claire and PeaceLoveBaby - I'm very excited for both of you and eagerly hope to be joining your ranks soon!

Thanks so much! I went to that website and it is available at a store somewhat nearby, but kind of a sketchy area. So, I ordered it online and hoping it should be here in a few days. It's only our 3rd month TTC, but I am alredy getting impatient. Although I feel like we haven't BD at the right times either, so I shouldn't get discouraaged. DH has anxiety around O time, so we miss it. This month I am going to keep him in the dark with what is going on and hope it works.

Hi girls, can I join please? :flower:

I ordered my Conceive Plus today (along with some softcups - both for the first time!) I'm hoping they do the trick this cycle! Still a long wait ahead tho as I'm only on CD3 :dohh:

good luck everyone!

:thumbup:Hi KimmyB and Claudia 123. Welcome. Best of luck to you both and plenty of :dust:

:wave: To the newbies. I still want more BFPs!!!!

welcome girls!! lots of dust to you all! :dust:
thank you so much PLB.....i will give it a go this cycle...but im gonna have to buy a themometer (sp) today cause im on CD3 lol so i better get a move on hahaha
how is everyone??
i am off to get my hair cut and my eyebrows done and then off to watch OH play cricket for the first time haha

Welcome kimmyb and claudia123!

KimmyB - we shall try and help the time whizz by, roll on O time!

Claudia123 - I kept DH is the dark round O time...it was the only way really. We just both end up in a huff!!

Jamie2Eyes - sounds like u are doing the job poppet! I wasnt too worried about "spillage" either. I figure a few have gotta know where they're going!! Thanks for your kind words :)

maratobe - sounds like a nice relaxing day you have planned there. Enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I am excited to try preconceive. Its giving me hope this month trying something new. I guess I feel more nervous than I should, but I am 30, so I feel like I don't have a huge window. I know that may be silly, but it adds pressure to both me and my H.

Claire - good to know that we aren't alone with the O time pressure. The strategy seemed to work for you too, so that is encouraging

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->