Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I havent heard about it bein bad if you use too much, so i wouldnt worry about that. Maratobe how do you like concieve plus? If pre seed doesnt work for me this month I might try concieve plus next cycle.

yeah its good!
i dont use it too much externally cause it goes a bit sticky but we use about a 10 cent piece inside me....its quite good!

Oh you crazy chicks enjoying your morning sickness :haha: Hee - just kidding! I'm sure I'll be stoked about it if I am able to share in the joy :happydance:

Let's go team preseed and conceive +! I wanna see more BFPs!!!

There will be lots more!!! I have a great feeling...besides the nausea that is ;)

hi girls this is my second cycle using preseed, 9th cycle TTC... I was supposed to test this morning but I chickened out- AF was due yesterday, still not here, even though I have AF type cramps all week... Keeping fingers crossed! :)

OK! I am 2 or 3 dpo now! Wish me luck ladies! :dust: I hope we did it this time! :happydance: After using pre-seed, softcups and :sex: 8 times in 3 days... I hope it pays off well! :D

ooh good luck testing hun! :dust:
and good luck with the 2WW majm1241 :hugs:

im doing great!! i am sooo shocked with how my OPKs are changing just after 3 days....i have a feeling that im acctually Oing earlier then i thought which could be the reason for not getting pregnant lol evern after 3 days of testing you can clearly see they are getting darker!! im shocked haha

how is everyone?? i have a day off and i went and spent money lol went and brought about 10 movies :happydance: haha

xxx

Wow, you definitely are ovulating much earlier!!! How exciting! :D

its wierd to have so much understanding and control.....if that makes sense

it's so nice to see all the bfps in this thread! maybe i'll get lucky and be one of the ones that gets a bfp in the first month!
as to too much preseed hurting when TTC, i read online somewhere that too much makes it hard for the swimmers to get to? but if none of you have heard that maybe it was just one bad review. that takes a LOAD off of my mind, i've been worrying about using too much and killing my chances! still waiting to get it in the mail, should be here any day now, i also ordered 50 HPTS for $11!!!!!!!!!! so excited! it's better than christmas!

Maratobe, it is great to know exactly what is going on! When are you going to put your chart link in your sig missy?
Good luck majm, some crazy bd schedule you managed!

i have too much stuff in my siggy haha
ill have to do some reorganising to fit it in hahaha

majm - 8 times!!! Blimey, u deserve a :bfp:!!!

fairygirl - How are u doing?

Maratobe- glad the opk's are working out for u. I found them quite handy. they give u an interesting insight as to whats going on in your body plus I just liked to see a test stick actually go positive :)

stellababy - :test: :test: :test:

lol i know what you mean....sometimes i like to think they are a HPT lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back