Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

HI Ladies.
Congratulations to all the:bfp:, heres to lots more to come:thumbup:.
Just a quick question about conceive plus. How much do you actually need to use? I've heard it can be a bit watery & i don't want to drown the :spermy:
Thanks.
:dust:
xxxxx

we use just about a finger print size inside me... i know some ladies use it on hubbies aswell
good luck hun xxx

Hi Shellie, I'm not a conceive+ user but when I used Pre seed I would say less is more! A little goes a long way :)

I used concieve plus for the first time last week and it was fine! However, when your in the heat of the moment - dont squeeze hard as it is just like water!! It went everywhere apart from where i needed it! :rofl: and although i did apply abit to me and OH we did stop half way through to top us as dries out quite easily (were so used to durex!)

Best lof luck ladies - lets hope for :bfp:

we use just about a finger print size inside me... i know some ladies use it on hubbies aswell
good luck hun xxx

WOW that's it??!?!?! The kit I bought (and am STILL, a week later, waiting to get in the mail) says it's 8 uses, would you say more than that?

good luck hun xxx

WOW that's it??!?!?! The kit I bought (and am STILL, a week later, waiting to get in the mail) says it's 8 uses, would you say more than that?

OMG i get like 25 uses out of mine. but it just depends on personal preference. we use about 1.5-1.75 gm each time, any more than that DH says he thinks is too much.

BTW i have used preseed for the first time this cycle and we LOVE it. we will use it either way just cuz we like it. (but hopefully we will get a :bfp: !!!) I am testing on the 22nd so ill let u know!!

EDIT: i am talking about preseed lol. are u talking about conceive plus? please excuse my ditziness..

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF U LADIES!!!!

:dust:

i'm talking about preseed too. i thought it was a little pricey for only 8 uses, if i can get more out of it that's great! we bd ALOT around o so i need as much as i can get!

yeah conceive plus is very much like water...very runny so if we use too much it sort of TMI runs out hahaha

haha! i can't wait to try it. i'm STILL waiting on it. ordered it over a week ago :(

That's forever to wait! Hopefully it gets there for O time :D

i know i'm going crazy :( but i usually don't O until cd 15 and all i have to say is if it doesn't get here by cd 12 SOMEONE is going to have some negative feedback! :wacko:

oooh hun i really hope it gets there in a few days! xxx

my OPKs are getting much darker now!! woohoo bring on ovulation :happydance:

ooh maratobe....O time.....:wohoo: Get the Conceive+ ready!!

mamaxm - :haha: about the negative feedback! You should be able to demand things in time for O!!!!

Yes...all the hype is true. I had my doubts belive me...I thought there is no way this stuff will work like everyone says it will....but....after trying to conceive for almost 2 years I decided to give it a try just for the heck of it. We were fixing to start Clomid this cycle if we had no luck again. Sure enough this cycle we used Preseed and got our BFP before having to go with Clomid. I am so excited. I really did not want to go with Clomid so PreSeed was my last ditch effort and it worked!!! God is blessing our family with another little one.

If you are wondering if PreSeed really works you should give it a try. It can't hurt and you may end up like me with a suprise BFP!

Congrats Trying42. This thread has been quite successful. Pre-Seed helped me too.

yes! congrats to all the bfps!
claire911- i know! i ordered it during AF, 11? 10 days ago?! so infuriating! i also ordered 50hpts (from a different person) three days later and i got those today! WTF!
doing the sperm meets egg plan, starting it today and i'll have to start with no preseed! SO mad!

Can I join in this thread please?
After some confusing couple of weeks it looks like im going to O in the next few days hopefully! We are using concieveplus, lets hope it works x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->