Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hey Claire,
I'm off work with a poorly throat. Started to feel sick a bit earlier, think I may attempt some soup. Make that feel really sick now.
Exciting times, just hope our pregnancies run smoothly.

Hey just thought I would update, Preseed didn't work for us this month. Started spotting today bang on time as usual with AF expected to make full appearance on Saturday. Not put off though as Hubby really liked it. I will update again next month. Once the preseed has run out I may try conceive plus

so I finally tested, with AF being 2 days late, and ..... got a BFP this morning! I still can't believe it!!!

so I finally tested, with AF being 2 days late, and ..... got a BFP this morning! I still can't believe it!!!

Congrats!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Did you use pre-seed or conceive +?? How many cycles of using it did it take to get your :bfp: ????

Congrats!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Did you use pre-seed or conceive +?? How many cycles of using it did it take to get your :bfp: ????

Thank you!! We were trying for 9 months, and this is the second cycle with preseed. Also we BD'd much less this month, like 2 times a week, and every other day during ovulation week. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats on your BFP! :) I hope I get one this month too! ANd hope everyone else does

CONGRATS TO THE BFPS! we are using preseed for the first time this month and i got my pos OPK today so im excited! even if it doesnt work my hubby and i love it!

BIG conrtas Stella!!

I just ordered some preseed the other day so hopefully it will arrive soon so we can use it this cycle!

CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save a seat for me in first tri, i'm hoping to be there soon!

HI Ladies:D.
Well i've read the thread right through & ordered some Conceive plus for next cycle,that's if i don't get a :bfp: this cycle. We've also been using soft cups since new year & as OH has a spinal injury & can only ejaculate on his back,i've decided to put a little bit of conceive plus inside me & also a bit in the cup. We've been ttc for almost 2 years & i never got a positive opk in that time, but since new year i've been using the persona monitor & it's great:happydance:,i think we were missing ov before cos the monitor's shown me that i ov earlier than i thought,so FX we're on the right track now:thumbup:.
Congratulations to everyone who've gotten their :bfp:

:dust:
xxxxxx

hi girls how are we going???
loving the 9 BFPs at the moment....hoping for many more to come!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"