Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

im using conceive plus and i like it so far after reading about other lubes on the market for conception i thought conceive plus was the best especially about it mimicking fertile cm :)

i dont think im added to the original list here but i used concieve plus this month loved it and just got my bfp yay

Congrats Kaz!

FYI for anyone in the U.S....I went to CVS to get more OPKs today and saw Conceive Plus there-never saw it in a regular store before.

Hope you get your positive and if you do we can be buddies cause that's when my af would be due

Morning Ladies,

AF now 12 day's late and still everything the same.

If I am not pregnant I am going on a serious diet - bloated beyond belief, bb's even bigger than normal (didn't think that possible!!), getting cramps while in bed but disappear when I get up, windy (sorry tmi), headaches, ready for bed when I get up!!

:dust::dust::dust: to all

Morning Ladies,

AF now 12 day's late and still everything the same.

If I am not pregnant I am going on a serious diet - bloated beyond belief, bb's even bigger than normal (didn't think that possible!!), getting cramps while in bed but disappear when I get up, windy (sorry tmi), headaches, ready for bed when I get up!!

:dust::dust::dust: to all

Oooh all sounds good have you tested

got my :bfp: this morning 13dpo first month useing preseed xx xx

Attachments

• Photo-0049.jpg
    Photo-0049.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
wow, this is an amazing month for BFP's. congrats to all of you! i'm hoping june is an even better month hehe :)

Wow, congrats to the new :bfp: 's :D :D :D!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you all.

And good luck to those still waiting to test..or best of luck for next cycle. :hugs: I have total faith in these lubes!

Wow congrats caz & bob. Hope you have healthy 9 months. Make sure you keep us posted.

Really does sound like you are preggers Jacksie. When are you going to test again?

Hi Tinks85

I may test tomorrow or Monday - not sure yet.

Doc says to leave until Mon, but it's really hard not to.

Did you test this morning? Its so hard but it may be better to wait it out until Monday. Keeping my FX hun.

Morning Ladies

AF now 13 days late and a Superdrug

The doc did say right enough that I was to wait until I was at least 14 days. To go and see him again on Friday.

Still a bit crampy, loads of clear cm thought I had wet myself yesterday or AF had turned up, but nothing.

Feeling as though I have a lump sitting in my throat all the time and heartburn.

I was going out last night and could bearly fit into my jeans - either had better be preg or I am going on a serious diet.

got my :bfp: this morning 13dpo first month useing preseed xx xx

:wohoo: congrats poppet!!!!!!

and congrats to kazpeza :happydance:

I knew if I didnt log in for a couple of days that I'd come back to good news, now we just need a :bfp: from Jacksie :thumbup:

Hi ladies ive been using concieve plus this month i LOVE it!!

However its not worked for me :-( af is due 2moro and can feel she is coming and bfn this morning, but im gonna use it next month too!

Does anyone know?

On the Pre-Seed directions it states that you an fill the applicator up to 30 mins. before intercourse, and it also says you can insert it up to 15 mins. before... What happens if you put it in longer????

DH came home last night and while he was in the bathroom I quickly *loaded up* :rofl: and then he wanted to watch a tv show, so it was more like an our before we could :sex: Do you think that's a big deal, to go beyond that 15 min. mark?

im sure it wnt make any difference, it prob just takes 15 mins to work so nothing to worry about xx

Well I just used the preconceive the first time this cycle (have used preseed the last 5 or 6 cycles) and find it REALLY STICKY!!!!! It's not bad if you use it right away and get to business but it does not work so well to use during foreplay for DH. I do find it easier to use though than the preseed and like it better for myself I think.

Can't wait until my zestica comes-it should have been here by now but did have to come from overseas.

hey girls!!
woohoo 26 BFPs now!! :happydance:
im 9DPO and wanting to test hahaha we didnt do the deed too much around O time but i have my faith in conceive plus :D
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->