Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Morning Ladies

Congratulations on all the :bfp:'s

Day 14 and still no change!!

Going to wait another couple of days before testing

well girls i am having a chemical p i am so gutted just hope i have better luck next month x x x

ey ladies, im in ait of a perdicument at mo,,, well iv been gettin close pos 4 2 days now, n today was soo close to pos, but i thought id do a boots one to c if its a pos opk, wnd it was neg, but i cnt put a pik up cos its not lettin me, wud any1 be ablw to pm me ther number and i can send it to em, advice badly needed?
xx

Could please anyone help me?
I had my second line of OPK on 26th of April. When do you think I have to AF?
My calendar says on 10th (today) but until now I have only light brown spots and BFN :wacko:
All my hopes are on pre-seed!!!:flower:

Caz&Bob, I am so sorry about your chemical. I really hope you get a sticky bean soon. Are you going to continue to use the pre seed hun?

Keepsmiling I would suggest waiting until tomorrow and do another opk. What cd are you? Have you been charting anything? I would also get :sex: just encase you are about to ov, get your selves covered. GL :thumbup:

Spicy, how long is your LP normally? Your calander will have today down for AF as the average LP is 14 days. I would say its a good sign that there is no sign of the :witch: hope she stays away hun. Test again in the morning using FMU. GL and keep us posted :hugs:

Go to the doctor tomorrow for my yearly. Hoping for a BFP. Will POAS but also hoping he does blood work in case it's too early for the HPT. Feeling super icky, boobs hurting and back pain like crazy. Had heart burn to begin with but now it's on and off!

hiya all, im new to all this what is pre seed is it just a lubricant or is it proven to aid fertility ? sorry if this is TMI but i dont need lubricant generally, what is pre seed and does it help low sperm counts ?

any info would be appriciated x

Spicy, how long is your LP normally? Your calander will have today down for AF as the average LP is 14 days. I would say its a good sign that there is no sign of the :witch: hope she stays away hun. Test again in the morning using FMU. GL and keep us posted :hugs:

At my last cycle that was the first time I tried OPK, my AF came 14 days after the second line of the test...so I think that yesterday was the day.:wacko:...I will wait untill tomorrow morning to do another test.
Thanks a lot:kiss:

Just got my pre~seed in the mail! Gettin my BD on for next month! ya hoo

GL vgibs!

Gah, Jacksie, what the heck is going on!!?? Can you get a blood test done?

I just have my Af...I'm ready to order again pre-seed or conceive +

Hey pre-seeders, how much do you use? I tend to not use much, and I wonder if it's not enough? When do you start using it?

Hey pre-seeders, how much do you use? I tend to not use much, and I wonder if it's not enough? When do you start using it?

I just use the #1 mark on the applicator. I started using it 5 days before my predicted ovulation, and plan to keep using it until fertile signs are gone. HTH!

Unrealted...but I LOVE your wedding pic emilyjean!!!!!!! So gorgeous and you look soooo happy! You can just see the love radiating. *sigh*

hey girls... im going to jump in if thats ok!? i got my conceive+ yesterday, tried it out and it was good! now i cant wait to o to get using it for a purpose!!! how much do I use and where do i put it!! haha - by that i mean (TMI) do i put it "in" me? or on me? or on him? i just put it on him yesterday!

i ust use enuff to make it slippy and fun lol and i put it on him,,, althought id does tent to drip off lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->