Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hi Claire911

The Billings Method apparently is a natural conception method with charting your cm, etc

I will be 2 weeks late on Monday

Is that one of your little girls firedancer in your avater?

I am due to Ov just after you i think. Good luck hun :hugs:

Thanks, :dust: to you!

The picture is my son that I had in November-he only lived 12 days, but I cherish the time that I did get to hold and kiss him....that is one of my favorite pictures.

Is that one of your little girls firedancer in your avater?

I am due to Ov just after you i think. Good luck hun :hugs:

The picture is my son that I had in November-he only lived 12 days, but I cherish the time that I did get to hold and kiss him....that is one of my favorite pictures.

So sorry for your loss Firedancer - it is a beautiful picture :hugs:

grr bloody opks doin my head in, iv stil not had a pos at all. last 3 days have been faint lines, but very faint, today was a bit darker but nothing worth shouting about, well me n huddy got weekend off together, so pos opk or not, we are dtd vry nite lol
wot a lucky man he is lol xxx

Oh hunny, I am so sorry for your loss. It is a lovely picture :hugs:

grr bloody opks doin my head in, iv stil not had a pos at all. last 3 days have been faint lines, but very faint, today was a bit darker but nothing worth shouting about, well me n huddy got weekend off together, so pos opk or not, we are dtd vry nite lol
wot a lucky man he is lol xxx

Opks dont always work hun but hope you get a clear poss today. Even if you dont ov until Monday weekend is will still be in your fertile period so GL.

I am awaiting a poss opks as well, its not expected until next week but i got EWCM yesterday so hoping it may be a little earlier.

Tinks85 it sure is, very complicated sometimes remembering everyone! Hope u feel better soon :)

Firedancer41 I shouldnt take a huge amount of notice on the OPKs, I never had much success with them, keep :sex: !!! :haha: Very sad to hear about your little boy poppet :hugs:

keepsmiling like me and Tinks85 say, dont take too much notice of the OPKs!!! And indeed your DH is in for a very eventful weekend ;)

Tinks85 it sure is, very complicated sometimes remembering everyone! Hope u feel better soon :)

Firedancer41 I shouldnt take a huge amount of notice on the OPKs, I never had much success with them, keep :sex: !!! :haha: Very sad to hear about your little boy poppet :hugs:

Thank you. OPKs worked well for me the last 3 months, so I assume I will eventually get a +, but we are following the SMEP, so we are going at it every other day until I get that +! LOL

I have just used my first soft cup!!!! Yey, I am amazed how easy they are to use. When they arrived I was in shock at the size of them lol. Hoping that teaming the pre seed up with soft cups will bring me my :bfp:

Opk neg for me as well today. Lets hope we all get a poss over the weekend :happydance:

i dont think im added to the original list here but i used concieve plus this month loved it and just got my bfp yay

i dont think im added to the original list here but i used concieve plus this month loved it and just got my bfp yay

Congrats hun, how long where you trying for and using pre seed?

Have a great 9 months :happydance:

Cograts kazpeza.:flower:..Was that your first cycle that you used conceive plus?

this was my 3rd cycle but saying that the first cycle we decided we wanted another and i was half way through,the second i tried opks,never got a positive and discovered my cycle was only 24 days so was probably way off with timing and yes this was the first cycle i used the concieve plus and i got the positive on the opk too.We really liked the concieve plus.the month before my husband couldnt manage it a few times cause it was beginning to hurt (sorry tmi) but this time with the concieve plus was better and it was me flaking we managed to bd 7 days in a row ha ha,Id say give it a go and good luck to you all

I used for 2nd cycle pre-seed and if AF will come, I have to decide if I will order another one pre-seed or a conceive + ...You did n't ever use pre seed, right?

nope i tried concieve plus because it was cheaper i didnt use loads but what i did use i felt helped,to be honest tho my other 2 children was little and great accidents so i dunno wether i would of concieved without it if you know what i mean

Are you thinking of trying concieve plus

I used for 2nd cycle pre-seed and if AF will come, I have to decide if I will order another one pre-seed or a conceive + ...You did n't ever use pre seed, right?

This is my 2nd cycle with pre seed and will be switching over to concieve plus next cycle just to see if there is a difference.

Yeap! I'm thinking to try conceive + too!
I'm waiting AF this Monday, so if she will come, I have to order it, so I have it in time for the next cycle.:wacko:

Hope you dont have any need for conceive + hun. I am just waiting for ov, i dont know, we are always waiting around for something :haha:

GL :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->