Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I have no idea about Zestica except after I saw a BfP from it ordered meself some!!

I read on the website it is "the only lubricant known to improve motility". so here goes. Will let you know when I get it.

Morning girls, hope everyone had a good weekend :flower:

Thats interesting Peanut, must mean that they expect you to conceave within 6 months when using pre seed. Thats got to prove its worth using :happydance:

bbdreams glad you are liking the pre seed, my hubby likes it too as long as i dont use to much :blush: Hope it brings you your :bfp:

:dust: to everyone

I think generally speaking anyone healthy should pretty much become pg within 6 months of trying, if they are under 30. I was told when we started ttc that it generally took less than 6 months for normal healthy people, and up to a year for someone our age. I think it is just a general disclaimer.

Morning girls

Day 8 no af and BFN.

Can't get doc's appt.

Got lots of clear sticky cm and my right nipple is so itchy, but can't scratch as I work with men - driving me nuts, so bloated I feel huge.

Titi - thanks for that I have added Zestica to the thread.....the more BFPs the better!

Jacksie - did u manage to book a doc app at all? Are u still testing?

Hi Claire911

I called docs this morning and the usual - couldn't get through and when I did no appts (surprise surprise), so I am to call tomorrow morning.

Tried a cbd this morning and still bfn - still no af

But, a lot of clear sticky cm this morning and a very itchy nipple - so fed up

Hi Claire911

I called docs this morning and the usual - couldn't get through and when I did no appts (surprise surprise), so I am to call tomorrow morning.

Tried a cbd this morning and still bfn - still no af

But, a lot of clear sticky cm this morning and a very itchy nipple - so fed up

Are your cycles usually abit over the place? Blimey doctors are a nightmare arent they! I can never get an appointment when I want one so now DH does it, I think my fear of doctors receptionists doesnt help me :haha:

Hi Claire911

No, my cycles are usually between 25-28 days.

this is why I am all over the place.

Will just have to wait til tomorrow

I think generally speaking anyone healthy should pretty much become pg within 6 months of trying, if they are under 30. I was told when we started ttc that it generally took less than 6 months for normal healthy people, and up to a year for someone our age. I think it is just a general disclaimer.

I am 25 and on my 7th cycle so must be one of the unlucky ones. Ours doctors wont look into it until you have been trying for 12 months :growlmad:

Symptom check....

7dpo (I think) bb's are hurting but this happens every month. Twinges of cramps but not normal cramps more like little pokes of pain. Feeling somewhat sickly but thinking it's just mind games. Could be way over thinking things but oh well. Ovulation calendar says HPT will work on May 11th. This is also the same day I go for my yearly so I'll just let him check it.

Add heart burn to that list!

Hi Claire

Afraid not, still couldn't get an appt with the doc - so will be telling them tomorrow it is an emergency (I know I really shouldn't, but how else am I going to get to see one!!).

Everything pretty much the same - really tired, sore back, headache, weird cramps and feeling quite sicky today.

Didn't do hpt today, but did another cheapie one last night and still nothing.

Also, did an ov test, but neg too - cos I am having loads of clear, sticky cm

Ladies I am due to test today but I have not done so...... I am late.... and temps dropped yesterday and then went back up so I am not sure if that is a good sign or not...... this is my first month using preseed...... I'll let you know

Hi Claire, i have only been using pre seed for one month so giving it anonthe shot this month and teaming it up with softcups. If its another :bfn: then will be changing. I know 7 months isn't long to be TTC but getting a little impatient now :haha:

How are you?

Good luck ttcstill and criddy, hope you get your :bfp: and everyone else. Come on girls lets bump up the :bfp: :happydance:

Jacksie, dont feel bad about getting an emergancy appointment. You have tried to make a normal one and cant get in. Good luck, hope you can get some answears.

Morning Ladies

Well finally managed to get appt with docs this morning

So, I went and he has said that 14 days is the normal for testing. So, I am to do another hpt on Monday if :witch: hasn't got me. He also said that shop bought hpt are more sensitive than the ones on the NHS.

I am still to go back and see him next Friday, as this is an area is particularly interested in.

He apparently takes a class every 2 weeks on the Billings Method???

So, really I am no further forward.

Sorry you still have no answears Jacksie. Fx you are on your way to your :bfp: but its just making you wait.

At least he has told you to go back next Friday and does take an interest in TTC.

What is the billing method?

Jacksie lordy this is all very odd! Whats the Billing Method?! Least you got an app in the end! When will u be 2 weeks late?

ttcstill sounds promising! Keep us posted :)

Tinks85 yes I remember its your first month of preseed now, got a shocking memory at the moment! I used preseed for 2 cycles before I got my :bfp: but I was already thinking about changing to C+ :haha:

firedancer41 how are u getting on?

Tinks85 yes I remember its your first month of preseed now, got a shocking memory at the moment! I used preseed for 2 cycles before I got my :bfp: but I was already thinking about changing to C+ :haha:

Haha, it is so hard sometimes to remember everyones details on TTC.

I will be ordering conceive+ if and when :witch: comes. Hope I am the same as you though and 2nd time is the charm.

Not well at all today, suffering from a bad cold. Just thanking my lucky stairs I am not ov. I cant be looking very attractive to DH at the mo with all the sneezing and coughing :haha:

Jacksie lordy this is all very odd! Whats the Billing Method?! Least you got an app in the end! When will u be 2 weeks late?

ttcstill sounds promising! Keep us posted :)

firedancer41 how are u getting on?

Hi Claire, how are you doing? I am gearing up to o..I thought I would on CD17 (Friday) but so far my OPKs have been barely there, so I doubt today's will be positive. I am thinking o on Saturday or Sunday? We used PS the first time the other day and will continue through the fertile period. I am hoping and praying like mad that this is my cycle!!!!

Is that one of your little girls firedancer in your avater?

I am due to Ov just after you i think. Good luck hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"