Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hi Claire, I am good hunny. Hoping to ov today, I have had a few cramps so thinking it is today. How are you doing? Hope everything is going well.

Ooooh yay for Ov and cramps! Get doing the bad stuff :happydance: I'm OK. Waiting for my doppler to arrive so I can drive myself bonkers with that!! Havent had any sickness for a week either :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I thought I would drop by and let you know I got my :bfp: today. 3rd month of using preseed.

:dust: to you all. X

Congrats Lorts!!!!!:flower::thumbup:
How long did you try before pre-seed?

Hi, We tried for 2 months without and 3 months with preeseed.

DH and I ONLY BD on the day of +OPK and the day after and we got our BFP!

GL to you all. X

Test at doctors office was a BFN but he said it was still too early. He took a lot of labs yesterday. He says he'll look at them this week and start trying to figure out the puzzle if I am not pregnant this month. Today is when AF is due IF I am on a 30 day cycle this month. I tend to go between 30-33. Keeping my fingers crossed but excited about trying next month if this one is a no go.

Congratulations to all BFP's! So much hope to cling to!

Hi Claire

I did one yesterday and still :bfn:

Last week doc had said that AF had to be at least 14 days late before he could do anything, as it sometimes would not show up before then.

So, he has booked me in to see him tomorrow at 2pm when I will be 18 days late if she doesn't appear.

Claire, whats a doppler? Or am i being a little thick lol Great stuff about no sickness.

Just waiting for my temp to rise to confirm ov. Hoping to get another session in with pre seed just to be on the safe side :winkwink:

GL Criddy, hope your :bfp: is just days away :hugs:

Oh my I am thinking in TTC acronyms. As I clicked the User Control Panel link which reads "User CP", I thought, "User Cervical Position?!?!?" :rofl:

Hahahahaha firedancer!! That made me
laugh a lot!!!!

Spicy-there is no applicator with concieve plus, it's just a tube of lube! Quity slippery, I put in on oh bits bit when o'ing will prob put a wee bit on my foo foo too x

my cm has turned watery but surely too early for o. Must go do opk!

Claire, whats a doppler? Or am i being a little thick lol Great stuff about no sickness.

Just waiting for my temp to rise to confirm ov. Hoping to get another session in with pre seed just to be on the safe side :winkwink:

GL Criddy, hope your :bfp: is just days away :hugs:

A doppler is what you use to listen to baby's heart beat :)

Okay girls... I want to join!
We've been ttc for 1 week now. I came off my pill 2 weeks ago on Wednesday still no af but we're trying anyway, I've heard lots of horror stories about trying too soon after stropping the pill but also some say you're most fertile then so.... I'm an impatient bunny and wanna conceive quickly (I guess we all do!)
I've just bought some conceive plus, OH will call me stupid but do men really undersand??
I don't know when I ovulate b/c of no :witch: and no withdrawal bleed either.
Hopefully going to use it tonight :)

fx'd for a :bfp: soon! x

Spicy-there is no applicator with concieve plus, it's just a tube of lube! Quity slippery, I put in on oh bits bit when o'ing will prob put a wee bit on my foo foo too x

Oh, I see. Thanks...So I think pre-seed is better for me who have no ewcm at all:winkwink:

how many days b4 and after ov do u ladies bd??
also do u just use concive plys wen ur ovulating xx

Oh, I see. Thanks...So I think pre-seed is better for me who have no ewcm at all:winkwink:

I'd like to join in :wave:

Hubby is NTNP - Im TTC... its kinda working... Anyway I got an pos OPK yesterday (wed) and BD Sun, Tues & Wed... used Preseed on Tues & Wed. I am still waiting for FF to confirm OV though :wacko:

i have recieved my concieve plus this am i got it from ebay ! it came with 20 ovulation stick to ! fingers crossed x

ff never tells me im ovulating i dont think i do it probably lol, but opk tests have been poss x

i would show you gladly but dont know how to link it in my sig lol ! actually how do i put my journal in my sig ? x

round 2 with conceive + tonight!! whoop. my cm has gone watery so hopefully o is on its way. going to do tonight, sat am sun pm mon pm tuesday pm if needed!!!! cannie wait!! xxx

i would show you gladly but dont know how to link it in my sig lol ! actually how do i put my journal in my sig ? x

Go to edit signature, and then type whatever you want the link to say (i.e. My Journal). Highlight the words with your mouse, then click on t globe icon with the chain. Type the URL of your journal and it will make a clickable link.

To share your FF chart, go to FF, click on sharing, then home page setup and it will give you your link...HTH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->