Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

i forgot to use it this morning and friday so techically only used it friday!!

I got this last cycle to use but never did, so this cycle i am going to use it when i see ferning on my o microscope, i know i am going to get my bfp this month!!

it sounds weird but atm i am always looking at the clock at 11:11 and my mum always told me to make a wish, i wont tell you what it is of course (lol) but i have made about 10 wish's this week so i am feeling positive!!

now a wee question can i go to the bathroom and put it in and then come back to the bedroom or does walking make it all come out?

Hey spicy

I was swithering between the 2 as pre-seed seemed to have a better success rate.

Not sure why I eventually went with conceive+ but glad I did.

We also used the SMEP this month as well so think a combination of the two helped.

GL and fx you move over to first tri soon.

Libby, if you use it internally you should be fine to walk from the bathroom. I find that it stays put for quite some time. I use it between the 1 and 2 mark. GL

AFM I have just been to the loo and there was pink on the tissue when i wiped and I have been cramping for a few hours. Do you think it could be implantation bleeding or is it to early. Personally i think its to early as i am only 4dpo but want it so much to be IB :winkwink:

Hope everyone had a good weekend :flower:

Omg I see the 11:11 thing all the time too lol

haha did you make a wish on it... i see you are pregnant i am going to tell myself its because you wished on that time and it happened lol so it will happen for me to!!

cant wait to use pre-seed this month, although i am a bit nervous

Hey girls, I still stalk this thread to watch the bfp count go up!

Now that you've mentioned 11.11 I had to comment and the fact you were told to make a wish. I've been seeing it all my life and there are many theories out there (cults etc) and I even started a thread in the groups section called Believe to talk about it. Well I won't babble on, instead I'll leave this link
https://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/number-sequences-from-the-angels
for you to have a look. The nicer of the theories I feel.

oh wow! thank you, i do not normally believe in things that are not fact or have groun evidence but I have just noticed all the time i am looking at the clock at that certain time! and making a wish on it would be the correct thing to do for the number 1 as it takes a snap shot of wht you are thinking of at the time and not to think about what you dont want!!

so fingers x'd that i am going to get the bfp i keep wishing for on 11.11 lol

never thought i would ever be into this stuff. oh what tcc does to you

Omg I see the 11:11 thing all the time too lol

haha did you make a wish on it... i see you are pregnant i am going to tell myself its because you wished on that time and it happened lol so it will happen for me to!!

cant wait to use pre-seed this month, although i am a bit nervous

I will admit..that was my wish every time :D :happydance: Yours is coming :thumbup:

Morning Ladies

Went to Doc's on Friday. He did another preg test and was neg, but has sent a sample away to the hospital lab to be tested, but as he said, all the symptoms say I am pregnant but he doesn't think I am.

I was reading another thread on here and the reason for my AF being late and a :bfn: may be due to me taking the Boots equivalent of Pregnacare - it seems that quite a few ladies are having the same problem when taking these vits, but don't know the reason????????

Today is the 3rd day I haven't taken them and I now feel as though AF is going to appear.

As I said to the doc I don't mind (obviously I would like to be preg) as long as one would appear or I could get a BFP

Hi- another BFP here for Preseed! Got a line last night and this morning! Using Clomid, Softcups and Preseed!

Reds05 and babyloulou :wohoo:

:hugs: Jacksie Hope u either get a BFP or AF soon. Didnt know that about the vitamins. Seems abit of an annoying side effect!

Hey girls, I still stalk this thread to watch the bfp count go up!

Now that you've mentioned 11.11 I had to comment and the fact you were told to make a wish. I've been seeing it all my life and there are many theories out there (cults etc) and I even started a thread in the groups section called Believe to talk about it. Well I won't babble on, instead I'll leave this link
https://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/number-sequences-from-the-angels
for you to have a look. The nicer of the theories I feel.

Fairy, wow! Thanks for this link. I find it soooo amazing, because I'm constantly catching 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and so on. Always pointing it out to DH and he says I'm such a weirdo :haha:

Jacksie, sorry to hear about the :bfn: :( It seems that I've read something about that vitamin before..I can't quite remember. Perhaps you found the culprit then. If the witch is gonna show, I hope it's soon for you, so you can get on with TTC!

I'm out. AF got me this weekend. Oh well...back to trying!

Can you please take me off the list? My bfp ended as a chemical this morning :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->