Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hi Girls,

I got my very faint :bfp: today at 9dpo! We were using Conceive Plus. Fabulous stuff!

xxx

Hi ladies I got my BFP today - period due tomorrow. Am hoping it is a sticky one. Not having any major symptoms yet except for an abudance of lotiony cm and I am boiling. We have not been charting but I did have an idea of when my fertile period was we just bd every day during my fertile week using conceive plus and also bd afterwards whenever the mood took us and used conceive plus. I used it in me as sorry if TMI but feels more lubricated and helps OH not to get sore.

Congrats on your :bfp:s wifey29 and babybefore30. Hope you both have a happy and healthy nine months.

VGibs i got my pre seed, opks and HPT from ebay, the sellar was called fertilityplan if that is of any help. I got pre seed with 9 applcators and 25 tests for £15 + p&p.

So happy for you guys!! Amazing. I really hope this stuff works for us! xx

Congrats on your :bfp:s wifey29 and babybefore30. Hope you both have a happy and healthy nine months.

VGibs i got my pre seed, opks and HPT from ebay, the sellar was called fertilityplan if that is of any help. I got pre seed with 9 applcators and 25 tests for £15 + p&p.

yeah thats the same user i brought from, very fast delievery and very discret x

Well well well girls!! Congrats on the bfps!! 2 more!! Hope we stay on a roll for another two weeks for my test date!!!

Bd last night usuing conceive +, and again no stinging today!! So glad is friendly!! So I've been having watery cm so hopefully I'm gearing up for ov!! Going to HOPEFULLY bd tonight tomorrow Sunday Monday! Sooo want to catch that egg!!

I've been using Conceive plus the past few months with no success... is it worth getting preseed next do you think?

yeah thats the same user i brought from, very fast delievery and very discret x

Well seeing as I am Canadian I doubt it would be very fast to get delievered here! haha But I marked the seller as a fave so now I can order if I so choose next time

Congrats to the new :bfp:s Bumped up the Conceive+ stats up nicely :) Who will be number 30?!?!?!?

Tinks - sorry, a doppler is a little device that u can listen to the babys heartbeat....its fab :cloud9:

Firedancer - I have thought the very same thing about User CP, always makes me chuckle!

Awww the weekend is almost here girls, I think I'll sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :)

I've been using Conceive plus the past few months with no success... is it worth getting preseed next do you think?

Could be poppet. I was using Pre seed and was gonna swap after 3 months to Conceive+. Cant do no harm! Good luck :thumbup:

Wifey & Babybefore 30! Yay-Congrats to you both! Gives me some hope I switched from preseed after 5 or 6 cycles to preconceive + and zestica this cycle.

Do you mind if I ask how long you both have been trying and how long using preconceive?

H&H9!

congrats on the :bfp:'s

No change today apart from terrible heartburn last night and really bad backache.

Just think all this is my AF playing up.

See doc's at 2pm, but just really fed up with the whole thing

Good luck at the doctors Jacksie. Really hope its not just AF and you have a little bean growing :hugs:

The doppler sounds good Claire but I would just worry myself if i couldn't hear their heart and it would just be me not using it right lol

Faerieprozac I would swap to pre seed hun. I have been using pre seed for 2 months now and if i have no luck this cycle then I am swaping to conceive + Good luck :thumbup:

AFM i had a little rise in temps this morning so hoping if it is on the high side tomorrow morning then FF will confirm my OV as Wed or Thursday. From getting my poss opk we have :sex: everyday and used pre seed and soft cups each time. I am not giving the :spermy: any chance to escape :haha:

Thought I would bump up the stats for conceive +

Used it for the first time this cycle and got my :bfp: on 14/5.

Bit shocked as had more symptoms the months :witch: showed up.

Congrats reds05!!!:thumbup::flower:
I start thinking that I should order conceive+ than preseed (which I'm waiting by mail):haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->