Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Can you take me off to please my BFP ended in a chemical on Saturday, however I am will not be disheartned, at least I know conceive plus works and we will try again. Just taught me a lesson.

Sending lots of :hugs: your way wifey & babybefore30. I have my fx you both get a sticky bean soon.

Sorry the witch got you criddy, GL this cycle :thumbup:

Hope you are not kept waiting much longer Jacksie :hugs:

AFM, not much report. Had more cramps this morning but they seem to have eased now. Still not sure if its a good sign or not or even if it is conected to TTC.

Hello ladies,

I hope to join you ladies. :happydance:

I am interested in this pre-seed and conceive plus. Which is better? Or more-so which has a higher success rate? I want to order it tonight but can't decide which one I want.

Also when I do buy it and get it in the mail...how much do I use and when do I start and stop using it?

Thank you very much ladie!! :hugs::hugs:

i got pre-seed because i noticed more people use it and there was more about it on the internet

TntArs06 - I used Pre seed after 4 months of trying, used Pre seed for 2 months and got BFP so I am a big fan! Although PeaceLoveBaby will tell u the benefits of Conceive+. I think they are very similar. If I hadnt of got anywhere with the Pre seed after 3 months I was gonna change to Conceive+!

Tinks - not long till we get to test day :happydance:

Fairygirl - Cant believe u are 15 weeks already!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the angels :( First page has been edited :hugs:

Got my pre seed in the mail yesterday! I didnt know it came in applicators...and it only has 6 in a box :S

Hello ladies,

I hope to join you ladies. :happydance:

I am interested in this pre-seed and conceive plus. Which is better? Or more-so which has a higher success rate? I want to order it tonight but can't decide which one I want.

Also when I do buy it and get it in the mail...how much do I use and when do I start and stop using it?

Thank you very much ladie!! :hugs::hugs:

Welcome! It's more or less personal preference. Conceive Plus actually has a claim that it helps conception, while Pre-Seed simply calls itself sperm-friendly lubricant, but anecdotal evidence has shown they both work well! I personally tried Pre-Seed this month. I bought it off of Amazon.com. You can also go to their site and see what stores in your area may sell it. https://www.preseed.com

I recently saw CVS carries Conceive Plus, near the HPTs.

Got my pre seed in the mail yesterday! I didnt know it came in applicators...and it only has 6 in a box :S

FYI, I have heard people say the pre-portioned applicators have waaayyyy more than is needed, so use sparingly LOL

There is also a multi-use tube that comes with empty applicators, which is what I've been using. Hopefully you won't need to order more ;) but if so, check out the multi-use tube.

Firedancer41- Thank you very much. I think I may just try both. Like conceive one day and preseed another day. I guess it wouldn't hurt. LOL and Thank you for the welcome!! :happydance::happydance:

claire911- So you used pre seed the whole time? Or was it conceive plus for 4 months and preseed for 2 and had success? Thank you for the response. I didn't buy it yesterday cause I wasn't too sure yet!!:dohh:

I always used preseed (but wasn't ovulating for ages). When clomid finally started me ovulating I used preseed the first cycle, conceive plus the second and third and then back to preseed this cycle (and got my bfp)!!! The only thing I did differently was to use LOADS this cycle on the advice of another girl who got her bfp. I used a whole application each bd this time! Makes it so you have no sensation in there at all- I couldn't even tell he was in!!! :-D But it bloomin worked! :)

You have a nice little bump going on now PeachLoveBaby, how are you doing?

Claire, I am not going to test until next wednesday. AF is due around Monday, depending on my LP. It was 12 days last cycle but 14 the one previous. Going to give the witch a chance to catch me first. I would rather just come on than get a :bfn: if its a no.

My (.)(.)'s feel really wierd, they are sore and I have funny tingling feeling in my right nipple. They have never felt this way before but thinking my body may just be playing tricks.

Hope everyone is well

Thank you Tinks :D I'm doing really well..other than trying to get a hold on my insane appetite! Gahhh.

I really hope this is your lucky cycle, chick xo

Peace and Baby-- Thank you guys. I think I will order the preseed then. Anyone know of any websites where its legit and not too much monies? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->