Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

PEANUT :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: it is very hard and i certainly wouldn't wish it upon the faint hearted that for sure. us military wives and dual military wives are a breed of our own, i swear. but it doesn't make it any less hard for anyone else when their DH is gone. especially if it's something you aren't used to. i hate it and i can't wait until we are "normal" so to speak. or at least in the same place TOGETHER for longer than four months (that is our max together so far.) one day! one day! you girls are my rock so thank you for everything! :hugs:

Hi Ladies, just read some of the pages of this thread and thought you guys are an awesome group! I just received my preseed this afternoon and will be using it as soon as the opk is positive.

Baby dust to all!

Good luck labmommy and welcome :hugs:

Nevertogether, when me and DH first got married, we spent the first 9 months apart while waiting on a visa to be approved...it was horrible! Not to say "I know how you feel" but I can at least relate.

Hey Claire, PLB, Mara:
Not sure if you guys remember me, but I got my BFP using preseed/instead cups back in March and unfortunately m/c'd on 6/22. But I started my first cycle after the m/c on 7/22 and finally my hcg hit below 2. Well I just recently got my BFP again a couple days ago again. And also used preseed/instead cups. Ive never experienced a m/c so I hope this one sticks this time....

So I'm hoping that my name can again be added to the first page! I am so very nervous about this but have high hopes since the m/c was just a supposed fluke.

Well I haven't been on here since the m/c because I was so down, but I'm feeling better, trying to be confident and am back. I'm going to head over and change my siggie...Def needs to be changed....

Talk to you guys soon!

Nikki, of course I remember you! Congrats on your bfp hun...fingers crossed that it's a sticky lil bub!!! :hugs: Keep us updated. All the best xx

It's 1 am here, so I'm off to bed for a very restless turn lol..talk to you soon.

PLB i hate that you can relate to how i feel, but also glad to know i got gals i can talk to when i feel down! :hugs:

NIKKICC congrats on the :bfp: hun, sending lots of sticky vibes your way!

labmommy - welcome poppet! Good luck with the Pre seed, I can certainly recommend it :thumbup:

NikkiCC - I remember you too! So sorry to hear about your M/C :hugs: Glad you feel confident to join us again. Congrats on the :bfp: Please keep us updated on your bumpage :) I will update the front page now :flower:

nevertogether - Aww hunny I hope you get lucky too. DH has 2 children from a previous marriage and when we were trying it felt like a constant slap in my fertility whenever we saw them, bless them, not even their fault! But we got there, and you will too poppet :hugs:

Good to hear from all my gals, like to be kept updated :)

Hiya gals,

got my +opk today and tried the preseed for it. Wow, what a difference! Used it internally, but there was some leakage immediately after withdrawn (tmi, sorry!!) is that normal? oh is worried his men are leaking out :rofl:

Hopefully I'm A-ok...any thoughts?

Yep leakage seems pretty normal, I think I always used abut too much but it's quite hard to tell with the syringes! I think the Pre seed will help most of the men get to their destination ;) How much did u use?

I've ordered my preseed too now. Should be arriving tomorrow. But I'll have to wait to use it as my DF works in Afghanistan (so I can relate too! :hugs:) for 9 weeks at a time and then is home for 3 weeks before he's off again. I figured considering the timing issues we're going to have, I need all the help I can get! :bunny:

Hi girls, how is everyone??

Welcome labmommy, I normally get a bit of leakage, i think its normal. Baby gravy does go more watery once its been deposisted lol.

Manuiti I really feel for you and never and for anyone that has to be apart from their other halfs like you do :hugs::hugs:

Congrats Gemie, have a happy and healthy 9 months :thumbup:

Well i had my bloods done last week and hubby had a SA. We are just waiting for the results now. Starting to get a bit nervous :wacko:

Congrats Gemie :happydance: :wohoo: I'll add u to the first page.

manuiti when is DH home? Hope the pre seed works for you like it did us :)

Tinks I'm OK this end, sleepy though! When will u get the results?

Well the hospital said we could call out GP today and get the results over the phone but Hubby got a letter on Friday saying an appointment has been made the 2nd Sep for him to discuss he results with the Dr. Hubby called and asked for them over the phone but they said he need to wait and speak to the Dr. My appointment isn;t until the 9th but i am going to go with hubby on the 2nd and try to get mine at the same time. So we just have to wait :growlmad:

manuiti when is DH home? Hope the pre seed works for you like it did us :)

Thanks Claire. I hope so to. He's due home in October so I'm hoping my cycle cooperates and I'm actually fertile before he's off again.
xx

Hope I can jump in here, been reading through this thread for about an hour, I was going to read from page 1 to page 160, crazy I know, didn't work out I got lost but I did notice how supportive and encouraging everyone is here and thats what I love to see because we all need both!

I'm 23, almost 24 and DH is 30; we've been TTC for a year and a half now with no luck :nope: and I believe it's due to my lack of fertile cm, therefore after reading hundreds of comments about pre-seed and its success stories we ordered some and will use it this cycle, im already excited! Hoping we have the same success as many women have had with pre-seed and conceive +. At least I know if we don't like the pre-seed we have something to switch to, after reading all these comments about conceive + its already tempting lol.

Also I believe Congrats are in order for those who received their BFP's, hope each of you have a safe and happy pregnancy!!

Welcome Angel, I have replied to you on another thread to hehe.

Well I dont think conceive + has worked for me this cycle, got a :bfn: this morning so just waiting for the :witch: to show. I am not that suprised as we have had that much going on that we didnt really concentrate on TTC as much as normal.

Going to focus on our upcoming results and take it from there.

How is everyone???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->