Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Congrats parkgirl, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months hun :happydance:

Well I am staying home from today, been up all night being sick :growlmad: This is the 3rd night in a week that i have been sick. If i hadn't just finished AF I would be very excited :haha:

:wohoo: Parkgirl!!!!! Congrats :)

Ahh poor Tinks. Have u got a bug or something?

Think i might have but the sickness is easing now, just shattered :shrug:

Hope u feel better soon. Nothing worse than feeling/being sick :( Hope you're all better by Ov time!!

Feeling much better now thanks.

Ov is about a week away so should be fit to fly by then :winkwink:

Parkgirl, congrats!!!! :hugs:

Tinks, hope you continue feeling better..gotta gear up for O time :D

congrats parkgirl, very happy for you. xx

hope ur ok tinks85 xx

I am loads better thanks puddycats, back to work tomorrow :growlmad:

Hello girls, how r we doing? Tinks, how r u feeling? Parkgirl, any sickness?

Had 4d scan yesterday, was awesome!

Your little man looks so adorable! I can see you in there :D

Congrats on your precious boy xo

Claire that scan pic is amazing!!! Did you pay for that private?

I am feeling loads better thanks girls.

Had a bit of bad luck on Thursday night though, another car went into the back of us when we were stantionary at a roundabout. We only have minor injuries and we are just waiting for Hubbys car to be looked at by the insurance company. Really could do without the hassle right now :wacko:

Hope everyone is well.

Wow, I'm glad you're ok! What a pain to be out of a car for a while...we had the same thing happen not too long ago. Take care of yourself

Thanks PLB.

Its not too bad as I have a little micra that we use as a run around so we still have a car and we work in the same building. Its just hassle we could do without. Hubby is really into his cars but he changes them every 5 minutes. When he bought this last one, its a mitshubishi FTO, I made him promise that he would keep it for a while, this was about 7 months ago. He has been getting board of it for awhile so I think he is hoping it will get written but we will see. It is a fairly old car but FIL thinks it is fixable, my FIL owns a garage which comes in handy.

I wouldn't mind so much but we were in an accident last year and my car got written of. The other driver has been at fault 100% both times, thankfully they have admitted fault and been insured.

Yikes thankfully!!

Ah so you have another car to fall back on..that's not so bad then. I know it's still a pain lol. Hey isn't ov soon?? :D

Yay, currently on highs with the CBFM. Expect to get a peak day in about 2 days. Going to give conceive plus a whirl for the first time tonight. I have been that busy over the last week the first part of my cycle has flown :happydance:

I have read all 156 pages, this must be a lucky thread, please allow me to join.

A little about myself - I lost my daughter duing 20 weeks of pregnancy last year Aug. That was my first after 12 years of marraige. Started trying in Dec using preseed, fell pregnant but god has again taken away my 2nd little angel. So here i am still without a living child. I am 36 this year and the bilogical clock is ticking.

Despite the losses, I want to remain optimistic. I am seeing a chinese sinseh and taking traditional chinese medicine. The sinseh said my "chi" (vital energy in chinese) and blood is weak after my 2 losses. I am using sasmar conceive + and hopefully this time, god bless me with healthy babies.

I have read all 156 pages, this must be a lucky thread, please allow me to join.

A little about myself - I lost my daughter duing 20 weeks of pregnancy last year Aug. That was my first after 12 years of marraige. Started trying in Dec using preseed, fell pregnant but god has again taken away my 2nd little angel. So here i am still without a living child. I am 36 this year and the bilogical clock is ticking.

Despite the losses, I want to remain optimistic. I am seeing a chinese sinseh and taking traditional chinese medicine. The sinseh said my "chi" (vital energy in chinese) and blood is weak after my 2 losses. I am using sasmar conceive + and hopefully this time, god bless me with healthy babies.

Hey shiseru, :hugs:
So sorry for your losses you have been thought alot! :hugs:
Good luck with the Chinese Medicine its not something i know much about, I hope you have sucess with it!
Good luck
Zoie x

So sorry to hear of your losses..I love your attitude though, keep it up. I wish you all the best, and keep us posted :hugs: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->