Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Aww hun, sorry about the BFN :hugs: I hope you find out something helpful with the test results.

i have read through this whole thread for the last week. and i think all yall are the nicest and most supportive group of girls yet. i have been trying to conceive since march. i have pcos and kinda makes it hard. but i am great with my cycle and all now. i ordered conceive plus about two weeks ago. and week before i ovulated. i ordered it thanks to PLB. i saw your story about and had to try it. we got preggo last july but ended in mc at 5 months along. i was so mad(thats a whole different story) but i was just wondering if i can join because i feel like i have been apart of the group and all the BFPs after reading this. i got conceive plus the day i was suppose to ovulate(great timing l0l) we have been using it like crazy since i was suppose to O between the 23-29. but thanks for reading this and was just wondering if i could join yall lovely supportive ladies

Welcome angelgirl and Ashley09 we hope your stay here is a brief one :)

Tinks :hugs: for the BFN. Has the :witch: shown up now? You must let us know how the DH gets on on the 2nd Sept.

PLB I am away 1st-9th Sept, could you look after the thread for me again please? :) :flower:

For sure! *holds the magic thread wand* haha

Ashley, aww I'm so glad you're here and that you've got your Conceive +!! Yayyy someone else to stalk :happydance: Best of luck..and day of O isn't a bad day to start using it :D Increases your chances for a boy too hehe.

Welcome :hugs:

Welcome Ashley! I just joined not long ago.
Baby dust to you!

great PLB! i fly to see DH in 6 days. i can't even describe how happy i am! it's amazing knowing no matter how far away i am from him and for how long that i fall more and more in love with him every day. i can't wait! :)

Awwww yay! I'm so excited for you :D

I know that feeling! And reuniting each time makes it feel that much stronger. Hope you have a blast :hugs:

nevertogether yay, 6 days!!!

Thanks PLB away Wed just for a week :thumbup:

You going on vacation, Claire?

Gah I'm tired today!

Hope you girls are doing well :hugs:

Yep definite last one before Tinker comes as I'm only just safe to fly this time!

How is everyone? Who will be number 40 :bfp: ?!?!

Hi Girls,

Have used pre-seed and soft-cups this month, so here's hoping.

Never - so happy you will be seeing hubby soon :happydance:

Tinks - hope you get good results at the doctors :hugs:

Good luck, Peanut!

Aww Claire..hope you have a fab time..I'm so jealous hehe. I wanted to go away for a couple of days but seems we'll be moving instead. Ah well..life is crazy and unexpected that way!

Yep definite last one before Tinker comes as I'm only just safe to fly this time!

How is everyone? Who will be number 40 :bfp: ?!?!

Hope I can be number 40! However I'm still a few days away from O, but started using preseed and LOVE it. Here's hoping!

PLB i know i loved that it came that day..hehe..thought that was like alittle sign.:haha:

Labmommy-thank you so much.good luck to you too

Nevertogether- i know how you feel my hubby is in the airforce and its hard having him leave. we were even deciding if it was a good time for us to try since he should be deploying here in jan or so.

AFM-idk if im having symptoms or what...l0l...i should get my period on the 8th so still alittle ways to go. ive been alittle ache and restless in sleep(which i never have a problem with l0l) little diaherra(tmi) which is weird bc i havent eating anything to do that too me...alittle queashy but could be bc of all the stress thats going on :( oh and headaches...BIG TIME

I would love to be number 40 :happydance:

Sounds quite promissing Ashley, fx crossed the :witch: stays away.

I am good. Had a fab weekend and feel so much better for it. We only have 2 days now until our Dr appointment so keep your fingers crossed for us girls.

If Ov goes to plan i should ov next weekend which works out best for us as we can get more :sex: in hehe.

Hope you have a great holiday Claire.

Are you moving before your EDD PLB???

Fingers are perma-crossed for ya, Tinks :D

Yeah, we probably will be moving in a couple of weeks. Sucks bigtime :( But I'm really trying not to let it bring me down...I don't want to stress myself out. DH is going back to school, so we will be renting our place out while staying in a small apt behind his moms house. Not exactly ideal, but it's best for him..much less bills to pay..our house payment will be paid for us by the renters..so it works out for the best. I don't need a super stressed out DH with new baby on the way!

What a nightmare!!! It will be worth it to not have as many bills to worry about. You are doing the right thing and not letting it get to you. I really hope the move goes as stress free as poss.

Your bump is glowing hun, baby will be here before you know it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->