Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Welcome shiseru. Sorry to hear you have had such a tough time.

Fx conceive plus will work wonders :hugs: some girls on this thread swear by it.

Well i used my conceive plus, not sure if i like pre seed better. The conceive plus seems a little more watery. Will give it another whirl, hubby seemed to like it though :thumbup:

I didn't use much Conceive + at all really..just a tiny bit internally and some on DH. Good luck with it to all of you :D I can't wait to see some bfp's :happydance:

Did you use an aplicator PLB or just use it internally yourself?

Wow PLB you only have to babies left on your ticker :happydance::happydance: its getting closer :happydance::happydance:

Yeah, I put some inside with my fingers just before doing the deed (sorry lol)..and then put some on DH also just before. He said it felt pretty slippery, but wasn't complaining. It didn't come with an applicator, but I know of some people that use one.

I used the applicators that came with my Preseed with my Conceive Plus too. (I went back to Preseed though after a couple of months and got my BFP using that). Good Luck :thumbup: xx

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies.

I use sasmar conceive plus with a disposable applicator. I just feel it needs a little in there in order for it to work effectively, no? :p

Welcome shisera. So sorry to hear of your losses :hugs: I didnt use Conceive+ but when I used Pre seed, less was definitely more! :haha:

Tinks
have u had a peak yet on CBFM???? :happydance:

Sorry for lack of updates on this thread, I dont know where the time is going!!

PLB:haha::haha: about the "sorry". I asked :haha:

I used an aplicator that i had from pre seed. I was rushing as well, trying not to kill the moment to much :winkwink: Will give it another go. I agree shiseru, like to know ther is a little up there for a warm welcome to the :spermy:

Yes Claire, I have a peak today :happydance::happydance::happydance: Cant wait to be in my 2ww again :thumbup:

How are you Claire? You only have 2 more babies left on your ticker as well. You must be so excited.

Sounds good to me! Good job, Tinks :D Can't wait for your 2ww too lol..I need some ss'ing to do!

Tinks I'm good thanks :) Yay for the 2ww!!!!

PLB how are u poppet? We havent spoken for a while but I have been stalking u ;) Did u see my 4D pics?

:flower:

I did see them! He's gorgeous..looks like momma :D

I'm doing alright..been going through some things, but I'm trying to stay positive. Baby is doing great though! Wiggling away as I type :)

Oh hunny whats up? Hope you're OK :hugs: PM or FB me sometime.

Yes he does have a look of his mum :) Tinker definitely knows what to do with his feet now too!!

nothing from me claire. just waiting to see DH again so we can have another shot. we get a shot in september (very small window though as i will only see him sept 3-6 - don't even know if i will see him all those days- and who knows when my body will O. i have from CD16-CD20 since i've been charting..) another shot in november, and then my next will possibly be march/april time. not trying to stress too much though, because i hate to ruin the short time we have together with stress! planning to use the pre-seed with syringes this upcoming cycle.

Aww hope it's your lucky shot, never....But you're doing great with trying not to let it stress you out..you def wanna enjoy the short times you have together. :hugs:

thank you PLB :hugs: it's a hard time for me, because DH's kids birthdays are coming up on the 27 of august (5 yrs) and 7 of september (3 yrs) so it's just a reminder that he can have kids :cry: trying to put that at ease though, just hard to sometimes.

Aww hun, don't think that way. I've seen sooo many women who have been trying for so very long get their bfp's and have gorgeous little babies! You can do this..and it will happen :D I know how hard it is..but you will get there. In the meantime, enjoy your husband (and all of his glorious assets lol) and your health..n it will all work out.

thank you PLB :hugs: it's a hard time for me, because DH's kids birthdays are coming up on the 27 of august (5 yrs) and 7 of september (3 yrs) so it's just a reminder that he can have kids :cry: trying to put that at ease though, just hard to sometimes.

Big, big :hugs: Never

thank you PLB and Peanut :hugs: i really appreciate the encouragement!

Hun, your situation is difficult, but you have ALWAYS dealt with it so well. My hubbie and I are often apart at O time and I thought that was frustrating, but you have taught me a lesson in patience. I am so confident your time will come :hugs:

Hang in there love, this WILL happen for you :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->