Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

There IS hope, Tinks! There are so many herbal things you can try if you want to keep it natural. Here's a good site with lots of tips..and you can research each individual suggested herb from there if you want to. There is a section towards the middle, I think, about how to increase sperm motility.

https://www.endfatigue.com/health_articles_f-n/Infertility-effective_natural_treatment.html

I have a friend that swears by Astragalus. I don't know much about it, so it would take some researching but just wanted to put it out there.

:hugs:

Forsaken, good luck!!!

Hello!
I hope you lovely ladies do not mind me asking a question, from your group I have been using either Preseed and Concieve + for the last 3 months and this month I am going to ust soft cups. I have practiced and lastnight was the first official go.
My question is does anyone have tip for how to make sure the actual sperm is in the cup rther than the wrong side?
I am really frightened that I will be sealing of the cervix rather than bathing it!!!!

thanks for any suggestions in advance and :dust: to you all

Thanks PLB, that link is really helpfull.

A LOT more possitive now I have had a few days to think about it. Hubby is being great and seems to have a proactive approuch.

lizlemon, I have used soft cups in the past. I just inserted and then raised my legs for a bit with a pillow under my hips. Didn't really accure to me that it may seal anything off lol. Good luck hun.

How is everyone? Having a good weekend?

i am good just sitting at home, chillin with the hubby for the weekend trying to not think about if im pregnant or not:haha: got till wednesday so i guess we will know soon

It is hard to shut off from TTC but it does help to focus on something else. I have fx for Wednesday for you Ashley :thumbup:

that it is...and doesnt help being home and googling EVERYTHING!!! me too...i hope that it does but i just have that feeling of another let down! but always got next month!

Hi Girls :kiss:

Tinks - sorry about your hubby's result:hugs:. But PLB is right there are so many ways to improve SA. I have seen tons of posts on BnB with tried and tested supplements. They say an SA can be radically different every few months as well depending on a whole host of factors such as diet and lifestyle. Glad you are feeling more positive about it :hugs:

Ashley - good luck girl! When are you testing?

I am in the 2ww, but not holding out too much hope as we didn't bd much because of a house guest and having our son in our room :nope:

Hi girlys

Sorry Ive not been on much..my laptop has died :( I feel like my pet died lol...it's sooo sad. But I've got hubbys computer while he's in class, so that works out, I supoose!

Tinks, I'm glad you're feeling better about things! You will have that lil baby, I just know it :hugs:

Ash, good luck!! I can't wait till Wednesday now!

Liz, as far as soft cups, I don't know anything about them..But I know theres a whole soft cups group/thread, so perhaps ask them there? Sorry I'm not much help! But all the best xx

Good luck Peanut..if you got even one session in, you're in with a chance hun! :D

good luck peanut! idk...really when i wanna test so afraid...l0l...i guess wed. if period doesnt come...

PLB-aww thanks hun! im excited and scared...i still have that feeling like im not tho :( becoming a scaredy cat 4 wed....

aww hey nevertogether! welcome back how has everything been?

not too bad ashley. got to see DH saturday and sunday which i am very thankful for!

peanut! :yipee:

the time was amazing. we got into pristina at 2:30am on saturday morning. we woke up at around 9:00am so we could get ready to meet DH. went down for breakfast and met him and two fellow soldiers. did our google eyes and kisses until they decided to take my friend out on post to see some of pristina and left me and DH at the hotel. we got some :sex: in and then we decided to have some dinner. met some wonderful americans that day and saw pristina.

sunday we spent at a holy mass. it was the first one ever in this new holy cathedral. it was amazing. got to see DH and snuck in some :sex: time very quickly. (not at the mass, LOL)

spent all of today traveling back home and i'm exhausted! i decided not to temp or do anything because i wanted our time together to be amazing. hoping we caught the eggy, but not too sure!

enough about me :)

aww well im glad you got to see him...amazing how much a few days with the ones we love can be so amazing...hopefully you caught the eggy...that would be great...but mostly glad you had a great time with him!

Welcome back, never!!! So glad you got to see him and spend some time together! :hugs:

Sounds like you made the most of your time together Never :happydance::happydance:

I have my fx for tomorroe Ashley :thumbup:

You too peanut, when are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"