Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

The lovely waiting game huh? We're always waiting for something..waiting for AF to be over, waiting to O, waiting to test :haha:

I'm doing alright. Starting to waddle now and feeling lots of pressure down there. Yikes!

yes, always a waiting game! since i didn't do opk's or temps during my most important time..well now i'm stuck wondering what i'm even waiting for! :haha:

awww, you are so close! i have a friend due very near you and she is too cute. i'm envious of the waddling :)

lol Yeah..waddling is expected, I suppose. I definitely try not to complain TOO much, cuz I know how lucky I am. xx

You will be here soon :D

hey ladies...well i was due for period today and nothing! im waiting till next week atleast to test...i dont want to get my hopes up from my PCOS...but yea symptoms still going on strong! i am getting SOOO hungry...which is weird for me cause i can go without eating...i mean i can have one meal a day and be good/or not eat at all...constipation is still here...BOOBs are so full and swollen...not hurting tho...blue veins on them! and peeing about every half to hour! which i could go hours without doing! bloated feeling still there and cramps and pressure feeling! queasy is there but only when i eat something! im afraid to test...i feel at times this is it...but then im like NAH...i thought i was going to start as i had cramps last night!! they were off and on!!!

so how is everyone doing???

Omg that sounds great!!! Fingers crossed for sure. How can you wait a week to test? gah lol..I could never!

Hello girls :wave: I am back! Had a lovely little holiday :)

I have been keeping an eye on you all from my sun lounger.......

Ashley - sounds good, when are we testing?!

Tinks - All is not lost with the :spermy: I believe some life style things can be changed to help them on their way but I expect you are looking at that already. Keep smiling poppet :thumbup:

lizlemon - Never used soft cups myself but I think there is a thread for soft-cupers, like PLB said?

Peanut - hows the 2ww going?

Nevertogether - glad you and DH had some quality time and hope u caught the eggie!!!

PLB - you do have problems with your laptops, I think you must overuse it poppet :haha: Have u moved now? What have I missed?!

Welcome back Claire Bear :D

Glad you had a good time!!!

Nope, haven't moved, but have started moving things as we go now. So we're officially between houses. It's a sad event. When I take those butterflies down from the nursery is when I'm gonna cryyyy :(

Much happier note tho, we had our 2nd to last dr appt today! We have a c-section booked for Oct 21st!!!!! Which makes me soooo happy :D :happydance: I get my little Libra afterall hehe.

Yep, my laptop is officially dead now. Sucks bigtime, but at least I can use hubbys computer when he's not on it (which is rare lol)

I miss it!

thanks for everyone's suggestions, I found that thread and we have used the softcups and pree seed this month - hope it makes a differnece as this is cycle 13!

PLB- yea i kno its sounds good but im so afraid to test! i think thats why its so easy!! l0l girl and whats so weird and going to sound disgusting is...i have found a love for a mayo and onion sandwhich! which i dont eat onions like that! its the only thing that can satisify me!!! im sorry your laptop is otu! hubbys is going going too...yaya getting so close for her to come see her momma and daddy!!!

claire- girl im hoping to wait till tuesday! with my PCOS im afraid to test to early! that and i am afraid to test since i dont feel like i am but symptoms are there! but hopefully i can on tues. i was wondering how your vacation was going! glad you had fun! hows the little one!!!

I"m very excited for you Ashley.

I will be starting to o sometime next week. 2nd cycle of using preseed. hopefully it will happen :)

thank you labmommy...im excited an nervous all at the same time!!!

PLB - I saw u had a date :wohoo: How exciting!!!!

Ashley - Tinker is good, thanks. Very wriggley, think he enjoyed the rest on hols...like mother like son :haha: Tuesday, it is then. I have everything crossed for u!

yaya PLB...cant wait for you im sexcited for ya....

claire- aww to cute...yup tuesday!!! so nervous!!

we know what is on ash's mind! :blush:

so happy for you PLB! :hugs:

i started getting sick today. ugh. it stinks! :cry:

Ooh sick is a good sign though lol...I had a stuffy nose and sore throat right before my bfp :D

really? not getting my hopes up about it since germany's weather is pretty weird, but i haven't been sick here yet. i don't get sick often and since i take 1,000mg of vitamin c a day i wasn't expecting it either. i was fine this morning but mid day i got an itchy throat, sneezing (non stop. i never sneeze), runny nose, and headache. now it's just a feverish feeling with a very stuffy nose! i hope it's a sign! but not getting my hopes up. :shrug:

I know..cautious hopefulness..but yep, I def was sick. Major sore throat, stuffy nose, headache. A week later I tested positive :D

Fx'd as always

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"